Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128273 times)
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:08:05 PM

Team verifiable to be real? Any proofs publicly available?

First of all you can read about the team here  http://tokensale.propy.com/#team
And check the Propy's team photos from the #CryptoFinancing in London on July 7th https://twitter.com/PropyInc
Also you can check twitter of Natalia Karayaneva‏  https://twitter.com/ngladkikh
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:10:48 PM

I received newsletter that the ICO date has been shifted forward by five days, that is great news, that means more time to attract more investors

did not get letter like this..ico starts on 25th?

I did,what do you mean? I said the ICO date has been moved forward by 5 days that means from 20-25th of  July

i mean i did not get this letter. that's why i asked.
miha

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

hello guys...
can someone tell me if i want to change my ETH address , How i Can do it...

Hi, where do you want to change the ETH address?
Yes i am sorry , i realy forget the first time we are register on google form , Do we put ETH address?

There was not line for ETH adress in google form..
Haris1983

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

Hi guys,

this ICO looks good and I believe there is a good chance the project is going to be successful if the team is working hard and doing a good job. I just have a question, what is the benefit for an investor to pay money and  get the tokens? As far as I know the tokens are not equivalent to shares here. Someone wrote the more popular the project, the more tokens are needed by people. But I don´t see why that asumption makes sense. It would be very helpful if someone from the propy team could answer this important question: What are the tokens good for in their project?

Thanks in advance!

Like Propy  said in their whitepaper, Propy is proposing a new decentralized global real estate market with a unified realtime transaction interface approaching the functionality and speed of electronic stock market exchange platforms. It will allow real estate assets to become liquid while providing users with greater control and protection of their property rights to those provided by the government in whose jurisdiction the real estate asset is located. Thus Propy is building a new ecosystem of token holders, brokers, governments and end users incentivized to support the transition to a seamless, secure and globally recognized P2P transaction ecosystem. For Token holders will be able to grow the ecosystem and obtain PRO from each transaction when the change of ownership is recorded on Propy Registry. The token holders will have the incentive together with the Propy to pursue the changing of regulations in many countries toward a more decentralized real estate market.

Thanks for your answer! After reading the whitepaper I still have some questions left. And hope you can help me and also others who have the same questions.

1) Since there are no more PROs mined after the ICO, where do the entities get the PROs from to do the transactions? Are new ones created and redistributed to the people who already hold the original tokens? Or do the entities have to buy the existing PROs from the token holders?

2) How much is the limit to participate in the presale? And can I participate without any cryptocurrencies since it says Tokens for $?

3) Is there an escrow company involved?

4) Who are the competitors of propy? Already know Rex, but haven´t checked them out yet. If anyone knows some other competitors, let us know

Hey, good questions and I guess the best answers can give Propy's Team. I'm sure they will provide them shortly. 
Regarding competitors, I didn't see here on forum other projects who were combining real estate and blockchain technology and never heard of Rex. Do they have official topic on this forum?

Thanks, hope the propy team can answer these questions. I think they are important for anyone who seriously wants to invest money in a startup. Specially if an escrow company is involved.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:01:57 PM

Hi guys,

this ICO looks good and I believe there is a good chance the project is going to be successful if the team is working hard and doing a good job. I just have a question, what is the benefit for an investor to pay money and  get the tokens? As far as I know the tokens are not equivalent to shares here. Someone wrote the more popular the project, the more tokens are needed by people. But I don´t see why that asumption makes sense. It would be very helpful if someone from the propy team could answer this important question: What are the tokens good for in their project?

Thanks in advance!

Like Propy  said in their whitepaper, Propy is proposing a new decentralized global real estate market with a unified realtime transaction interface approaching the functionality and speed of electronic stock market exchange platforms. It will allow real estate assets to become liquid while providing users with greater control and protection of their property rights to those provided by the government in whose jurisdiction the real estate asset is located. Thus Propy is building a new ecosystem of token holders, brokers, governments and end users incentivized to support the transition to a seamless, secure and globally recognized P2P transaction ecosystem. For Token holders will be able to grow the ecosystem and obtain PRO from each transaction when the change of ownership is recorded on Propy Registry. The token holders will have the incentive together with the Propy to pursue the changing of regulations in many countries toward a more decentralized real estate market.

Thanks for your answer! After reading the whitepaper I still have some questions left. And hope you can help me and also others who have the same questions.

1) Since there are no more PROs mined after the ICO, where do the entities get the PROs from to do the transactions? Are new ones created and redistributed to the people who already hold the original tokens? Or do the entities have to buy the existing PROs from the token holders?

2) How much is the limit to participate in the presale? And can I participate without any cryptocurrencies since it says Tokens for $?

4) Who are the competitors of propy? Already know Rex, but haven´t checked them out yet. If anyone knows some other competitors, let us know

Hey, good questions and I guess the best answers can give Propy's Team. I'm sure they will provide them shortly. 
Regarding competitors, I didn't see here on forum other projects who were combining real estate and blockchain technology and never heard of Rex. Do they have official topic on this forum?

Thanks, hope the propy team can answer these questions. I think they are important for anyone who seriously wants to invest money in a startup. Specially if an escrow company is involved.

Haris1983 the bounty campaign manager answered your questions here and I have just translated them.

1) Buy on the market

2) BTC and ETH, there is no max limit but min is 50K for pre-sale

3) T&C  will be published soon

4) Rex is not the competitor at all. They will have only listing platform while in Propy it will be possible to do the deals

5) info@propy.com
Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:35:07 PM

hello, i want to participate on Blog bounty, I have signed up by sending the necessary data through google from, but there has been no reply to my email, does that mean I have been rejected?

Same here, I think they're just busy though and will get in touch eventually. Unless they don't want people to use free media at all (Steemit, newbium, Reddit, etc.). Which would be weird since those get plenty of reads.

No worries at all! We'll contact you shortly and provide with the instructions. Bloggers are very important for us!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:38:50 PM

we are working on a new article to provide you with information about this event. Stay tuned Smiley

Hi Propyico, does the Project have any scheduled events in the nearest future where Propy plans to participate?

Propy is considering to visit some conferences and participate in some interesting events, as we are young and dynamic team. We'll announce our plans beforehand, guys. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

Devs will think about the date of the end of ico after pre-sale?

Ending date of crowdsale is the subject of confirmation. You'll be informed as soon as possible. Thanks for the patience, everyone!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:46:44 PM

Are translation bounties available ?

Hi, you can check all available bounty campaigns here

PROPY: Bounty campaign launched!
Check the details: https://blog.propy.com/propy-bounty-campaign-b89973c8dfed

Please refer to Other creative ideas section. There you can offer your own way of promoting Propy, translations as well. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

hello guys...

Try to contact the bounty campaign manager or better still contact support.

Sorry, but this is out of our scope.  

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 08:51:49 PM

Isn't 300 follower-ship on twitter account too much as a criteria to participate on the twitter bounty campaign??

This is required number and we do believe this is important criteria to support our project in social networks!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:02:19 PM

Guys, only 10 days left before the ICO.

Token Sale: Total Supply: 100,000,000
One PRO token = $1
Utility token type
Ethereum ERC20 standard

Token Sale 35%
Donation 15%
Network Growth 35%
Company tokens 15%

my english not well so
token sale is 35 000 000? or 100 000 000 it is 35%?

10m of PRO tokens are to be sold on the pre-sale and 35m are reserved for the crowdsale, which is 35% of tokens. You can also find information of Propy's tokens distribution in the white paper summary. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

as i know, Token sale date was changed on 25th July.

Join telegram group

or subscribe on website to receive the latest updates on your email: http://tokensale.propy.com/

Oh, really? So I guess they better change the count down on the  website, otherwise it is confusing... Thanks, will subscribe for the updates as well.

The date has been recently changed. Good idea to subscribe! Don't miss our updates!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Haris1983

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Haris1983 the bounty campaign manager answered your questions here and I have just translated them.

1) Buy on the market

2) BTC and ETH, there is no max limit but min is 50K for pre-sale

3) T&C  will be published soon

4) Rex is not the competitor at all. They will have only listing platform while in Propy it will be possible to do the deals

5) info@propy.com

Thanks Steinkopf! Maybe you can tell me what T&C stands for?
Propyico

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:09:52 PM

do they have a presale?

yes. registrate on website. you mya click that you want to parcipate on pre-sale. you will get letter with instructions.
what's the price of the pre-sale?more cheaper?

no, there is no bonuses on pre-sale.

We'll announce the bonus program shortly. This is the subject of thoughtful discussion, guys. Have a little patience!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 10:16:54 PM

hello guys...

Yes i am sorry , i realy forget the first time we are register on google form , Do we put ETH address?

oke thanks guys, if there line for ETH i want to change because my old ETH was hacked..
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:40:03 AM

Hi Propy, I dont't know if someone already ask this. I want to know if Propy has an Escrow. If so, who is it? Thanks
miha

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

hello guys...

oke thanks guys, if there line for ETH i want to change because my old ETH was hacked..

you'll send new ETH, when time will come. we all will. dev will give us instruction i think.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Hi, I'm not quite sure where to post this. Are the profiles listed in the BTT bounty spreadsheet is final? I see that the spreadsheet columns and rows are now only 2:22 and fully populated. Thanks in advance.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:56:18 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 01:54:53 PM by Skyrik

Official announcement from Propy Team: the starting date of tokensale has been moved to July, 25th! We want the token sale to run smoothly, so that you have a pleasant experience working with us.

Subscribe for more details at http://tokensale.propy.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: