Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128273 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

This will be another scam like polyboius.
Nice technique to make everyone fool

Can you give more details?  Why didn't you submit  with your accusations any evidence?
The proof is here. polybious investors are crying.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1848751.0

Perhaps, my question is somewhat weird, but I'm curious  Roll Eyes
What do you mean by the phrase "investors are crying"?
The word "crying" is used either literally or figuratively ?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:30:10 PM

Can you give more details?  Why didn't you submit  with your accusations any evidence?

The price of the PLBT token is really low, but does this mean that the project is SCAM? I would like to understand, because the tokens are available to investors and they are being negotiated.
steinkopf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

The price of the PLBT token is really low, but does this mean that the project is SCAM? I would like to understand, because the tokens are available to investors and they are being negotiated.

Don't pay attention, there are always people who come and say SCAM, probably this  guy is not a good trader and thus lost his money, and it is much easier to blame other people than to analysis of mistakes.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:07:04 PM

Can you give more details?  Why didn't you submit  with your accusations any evidence?

lol you compared polybious with Propy phahaha..... That are fully different projects with different team and advisors.....

Propy is AAA type of  project!

creepyjas

Merit: 272

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:10:09 AM

Can you give more details?  Why didn't you submit  with your accusations any evidence?

lol you compared polybious with Propy phahaha..... That are fully different projects with different team and advisors.....

Propy is AAA type of  project!

I know Propy is somewhat related to Polybius with regards to administration. My friends worked for polybius campaign. Payment will be distributed early today. People are just getting hyped as Polybius is still taking actions of important things that needs to done for the payment of the participants. Patience, guys. Will post an update later when I get an update from my friends.

Edt: Sorry for the double post. Deleted the first one
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2017, 05:22:05 AM

Investors interested should not forget to take advantage of the presale opening soon, I', looking to take advantage of the bonus like the incent ICO where will come together to raised significant of fund and take advantage of the bonus

what bonus? i thought there is no bonus on pre-sale.

There is a 10% bonus for pre-sale investors but the minimum tokens you can place order for is 50 thousand, that is $50,0000 in value

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:31:59 AM

Investors interested should not forget to take advantage of the presale opening soon, I', looking to take advantage of the bonus like the incent ICO where will come together to raised significant of fund and take advantage of the bonus

There is a 10% bonus for pre-sale investors but the minimum tokens you can place order for is 50 thousand, that is $50,0000 in value
$50,000 is a lot of money. I wonder how many people will participate in the pre-sale.
I will get it from the open market.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:08:06 AM

This really looks like a scam project..
What is not a scam, some people still believe Bitcoin is still a scam.

Propyinc is one of the ICO outhere that is going to enable US investors to invest in their project and also one of their primary market is America.
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:09:26 AM

Check out this tweet by @propy https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/885519699165020163. It shows the huge potential in real estate market
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

What is the minimum price to get into the public sale?
I hope its not $5000.
Most of the recent ICOs are selling below the ICO price on exchanges.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:24:07 AM

it is to much for me...it seems like all pre-sales for big players..
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:01:37 AM

$50,000 is a lot of money. I wonder how many people will participate in the pre-sale.
I will get it from the open market.

I can say that recently a lot of big potential projects conduct pre-sale from $50k and even don't give bonus. Here you are able to get the 10% bonus. Thus for some investors participation in the pre ico is a good option at least double their initial investment
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

it is to much for me...it seems like all pre-sales for big players..

Look at this from the Project's perspective, in general now the project needs fast support in order to start the development and deliver the promised product, so in order to ensure the required funding, big players are needed and thus they are suggested a good bonus in this way both sides get what they want. Smaller investors will have the option to buy on ICO or later on the exchange.
Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:31:12 AM

Dear all, thank you for your patience this week! Here are the latest details on the pre-sale:

Bonuses:
Our team stands for fair and higher distribution of tokens among our community. We took the decision to offer 10% bonus of tokens for every participant in our pre-sale and for every participant in the first 24 hours of the crowdsale.

Minimum pre-sale purchase amount:
50,000 tokens

Maximum pre-sale purchase amount:
1 million tokens

A number of tokens offered in pre-sale (excluding bonus tokens):

10 million tokens

Price per token - $1

For those who missed our previous newsletters we ask that you send us the following information by responding to this email (info@propy.com) as soon as possible in order to better organize the Propy utility token pre-sale:

- Please confirm your interest in the Propy pre-sale subject to the publication of the full white paper and the pre-sale terms;
- Indicate the preferred currency for your purchase of Propy tokens (BTC, ETH);
- Indicate the amount in the chosen currency.

Here are the key dates:

17th of July - publishing the full White Paper

17th of July 10 PM PST or 18th of July 6 AM CET - the start of the pre-sale; more detailed instructions regarding how to submit orders for tokens will be available nearer to the time of the pre-sale.

Other news:

Last week, Propy participated and presented at CryptoFinancing Conference in London. We received interest and positive feedback from the community about Propy and spent an intensive day with our advisers from Europe and founders of other great companies as Bancor and Iconomi to learn from their after token sale experience. We are also very grateful to Michael Terpin, the founder of CoinAgenda, for supporting our token sale model during his participation at one of the panel discussions.

We would like to inform that the Propy team will be attending and presenting at The CoinAgenda Europe Conference in Barcelona next week (July 15-18). We will be attending alongside with our advisors Mike Costache from d10e and Jeremy Gardner, founder of Augur and Entrepreneur in Residence of Blockchain Capital. We look forward to meeting all of our community members who will be there.

We have received numerous requests from real estate developers, brokerages and governmental entities from all over the world to use Propy solution. We are thrilled to announce news about the progress on business development soon.
Please note that the pre-sale information above is subject to change prior to the day of the final terms announcement.

Thank you for all your questions and insights published at our public community channels!

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
PolyPanto

Merit: 398

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:37:40 AM

Dear all, thank you for your patience this week! Here are the latest details on the pre-sale:
Bonuses:
Our team stands for fair and higher distribution of tokens among our community. We took the decision to offer 10% bonus of tokens for every participant in our pre-sale and for every participant in the first 24 hours of the crowdsale.

Thanks for the update Propyico , decision to support the community which support you and give option to participate in the pre-sale for every member is a great decision!
steinkopf

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:01:31 PM

Bonuses:

50,000 tokens

Maximum pre-sale purchase amount:
1 million tokens

A number of tokens offered in pre-sale (excluding bonus tokens):

10 million tokens

Price per token - $1

Thanks, so did I understand correctly, I need to buy minimum 50K tokens at the price of $1 = so every participant who has $50K  can participate and get 10% bonus on top?
steinkopf

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:08:00 PM

For those who missed our previous newsletters we ask that you send us the following information by responding to this email (info@propy.com) as soon as possible in order to better organize the Propy utility token pre-sale:

- Please confirm your interest in the Propy pre-sale subject to the publication of the full white paper and the pre-sale terms;
- Indicate the preferred currency for your purchase of Propy tokens (BTC, ETH);
- Indicate the amount in the chosen currency.

Propyico, I have just a suggestion, maybe it will be much easier to create a google form with all these questions and participants who are interested in the Pre-ICO, won't forget any answers and Propy team will get all potential investors and data  in one file?

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

50,000 tokens

that is very big number ..to l lot of people
willlmon

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:14:38 PM

Just've noticed that volume in China is 3 times bigger than on Polo.

The volume is higher and BLK is 1-2k sats higher on the Chinese exchanges.

price dump?
TAPAKAH

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

We would like to inform that the Propy team will be attending and presenting at The CoinAgenda Europe Conference in Barcelona next week (July 15-18). We will be attending alongside with our advisors Mike Costache from d10e and Jeremy Gardner, founder of Augur and Entrepreneur in Residence of Blockchain Capital. We look forward to meeting all of our community members who will be there.

We have received numerous requests from real estate developers, brokerages and governmental entities from all over the world to use Propy solution. We are thrilled to announce news about the progress on business development soon.
Please note that the pre-sale information above is subject to change prior to the day of the final terms announcement.

Very good update, it is very encouraging that real estate developers, brokerages and governmental entities from all over the world are showing interest in new technology and would like to know more about Propy and it's solutions. In case community members would like to join  could you please provide the guidance how to join the conference?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: