Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128273 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:29:58 AM

So many updaes, I think I should be more active everyday. I am also getting interested in going active in twitter. Can anyone please give me a list of what should I follow for cryptocurrency and propy updates. That would ve helpful.

You can take the part in the twitter  campaign if you have at least 300 Followers, privacy settings are open, follow “PROPY” Official Twitter, Like & Retweet “PROPY” tweets at least 3 times per week, Post tweets about PROPY project using hashtags #tokensale #ethereum #blockchain #eth #token #realestate at least once per week.  You can register here

It seems like I won't qualify for the twitter campaign yet as I don't have 300 followers as of now but I can join FB campaign as I have more than the minimum friends required. Does the FB campaign already satrted? I'm interested to join.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Margary

Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:35:56 AM

So many updaes, I think I should be more active everyday. I am also getting interested in going active in twitter. Can anyone please give me a list of what should I follow for cryptocurrency and propy updates. That would ve helpful.

You can take the part in the twitter  campaign if you have at least 300 Followers, privacy settings are open, follow “PROPY” Official Twitter, Like & Retweet “PROPY” tweets at least 3 times per week, Post tweets about PROPY project using hashtags #tokensale #ethereum #blockchain #eth #token #realestate at least once per week.  You can register here

It seems like I won't qualify for the twitter campaign yet as I don't have 300 followers as of now but I can join FB campaign as I have more than the minimum friends required. Does the FB campaign already satrted? I'm interested to join.

You can now join the Facebook campaign.
There is still time.
You are not late.
Read the first page of this section, where you can register  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
creepyjas

Merit: 272

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:49:16 AM

There is still time.
You are not late.

Yea, thankks Marg. I'll register now. I just want to clarify, do I need to open my whole profile into the public or just the post for propy campaign?
maxNIMFA

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:02:10 AM

Can any invest in the presale?

Info from Propy's, 14 July 2017, email:

Here are the latest details on the pre-sale:

Bonuses:
Our team stands for fair and higher distribution of tokens among our community. We took the decision to offer 10% bonus of tokens for every participant in our pre-sale and for every participant in the first 24 hours of the crowdsale.

Minimum pre-sale purchase amount:
50,000 tokens

Maximum pre-sale purchase amount:
1 million tokens

A number of tokens offered in pre-sale (excluding bonus tokens):
10 million tokens

Price per token - $1

For those who missed our previous newsletters we ask that you send us the following information by responding to this email as soon as possible in order to better organize the Propy utility token pre-sale:

Please confirm your interest in the Propy pre-sale subject to the publication of the full white paper and the pre-sale terms;
Indicate the preferred currency for your purchase of Propy tokens (BTC, ETH);
Indicate the amount in the chosen currency.
Here are the key dates:

17th of July - publishing the full White Paper

17th of July 10 PM PST or 18th of July 6 AM CET - the start of the pre-sale; more detailed instructions regarding how to submit orders for tokens will be available nearer to the time of the pre-sale.
Margary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:15:01 AM

There is still time.
You are not late.

Yea, thankks Marg. I'll register now. I just want to clarify, do I need to open my whole profile into the public or just the post for propy campaign?

I think it's better to open your profile into the public.
It will be more reliable.
Moreover, having done so, you certainly do not make a mistake  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thrills

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

Ok, so looks like you're going with the old CONNECTED DOTS theme overlaid over a stockphoto of a dock which is full of boats. Are you selling boats? Am i supposed to be connecting the dots here?

It is apparently time.
-ok

To revolutionize.
-oh boy

The real estate industry.
-man

PROPY.

-Why arent the connected dot lines moving. I like it better when they move with my mouse.

Global property store with decentralized registry.
-is this a power-point?

PROBLEM.
-i take it you take solace in explaining problems to yourself

SOLUTION.
-this is a power-point isnt it?

HOW IT WORKS?
-wait, WHY are you doing this?

PROPY EXPLORER, CONTRACTS AND TOKENS.
-i still dont have any idea why you're trying to revolutionize the real-estate market.

BUSINESS MODEL
-do you really have such a hard on for real estate market disruption? or do are you just trying to get yourself out of poverty?

PROPY SOLUTION ROADMAP
-look at that graph. you do have a hard on.

PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
-I don't know who Michael Jones is but i want to meet him asap.

GOALS
-you know that feeling of being determined to succeed? have you ever thought about how being determined to achieve a goal locks out every other possible outcome but the exact replica of your own halucination? what if things don't go according to plan?

TEAM
-oh. i take back everything i said, you guys are gonna do great.
Margary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Ok, so looks like you're going with the old CONNECTED DOTS theme overlaid over a stockphoto of a dock which is full of boats. Are you selling boats? Am i supposed to be connecting the dots here?

It is apparently time.
-ok

To revolutionize.
-oh boy

The real estate industry.
-man

PROPY.

-Why arent the connected dot lines moving. I like it better when they move with my mouse.

Global property store with decentralized registry.
-is this a power-point?

PROBLEM.
-i take it you take solace in explaining problems to yourself

SOLUTION.
-this is a power-point isnt it?

HOW IT WORKS?
-wait, WHY are you doing this?

PROPY EXPLORER, CONTRACTS AND TOKENS.
-i still dont have any idea why you're trying to revolutionize the real-estate market.

BUSINESS MODEL
-do you really have such a hard on for real estate market disruption? or do are you just trying to get yourself out of poverty?

PROPY SOLUTION ROADMAP
-look at that graph. you do have a hard on.

PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
-I don't know who Michael Jones is but i want to meet him asap.

GOALS
-you know that feeling of being determined to succeed? have you ever thought about how being determined to achieve a goal locks out every other possible outcome but the exact replica of your own halucination? what if things don't go according to plan?

TEAM
-oh. i take back everything i said, you guys are gonna do great.

Can I ask, with which person you have this dialogue?
Interesting way of communication.
It is clear answers to clear questions  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:00:15 PM

At Propy we work to help you build wealth through real estate investment and to do it with ease.
We are creating a global property store which is fast, fluid, and secure. Propy has developed smart contracts that are compatible with US legislations and will develop variations of smart contracts to align with regional laws. Additionally, to provide our customers with the best possible experience we are entering into a partnership with Civic.    

Civic is a successful identity protection and management startup using blockchain technology. In conjunction with its recent token sale, Civic set aside 33% of the 1 billion tokens it created to distribute among partners with Propy being one of them.

Vinny Lingham, a co-founder and CEO of Civic, says, "Encouraging wide distribution is something that we have really focused on because we are trying to build a network effect and now we will continue to forge more partnerships to strengthen this network and give Civic users more opportunities to leverage this technology."

Besides his executive talent, Vinny Lingham is a real asset to Propy as he is one of our advisors. Cooperation with such experienced and successful professionals is a part of Propy corporate culture.

You can find more details on Civic here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/civic-grows-identity-verification-ecosystem-by-allocating-millions-in-tokens-to-strategic-partners-300488725.html. 

To learn more about Propy, our team, PRO tokens and our roadmap, follow this link: http://tokensale.propy.com/

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
miha

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

At Propy we work to help you build wealth through real estate investment and to do it with ease.
We are creating a global property store which is fast, fluid, and secure. Propy has developed smart contracts that are compatible with US legislations and will develop variations of smart contracts to align with regional laws. Additionally, to provide our customers with the best possible experience we are entering into a partnership with Civic.    

Civic is a successful identity protection and management startup using blockchain technology. In conjunction with its recent token sale, Civic set aside 33% of the 1 billion tokens it created to distribute among partners with Propy being one of them.

Vinny Lingham, a co-founder and CEO of Civic, says, "Encouraging wide distribution is something that we have really focused on because we are trying to build a network effect and now we will continue to forge more partnerships to strengthen this network and give Civic users more opportunities to leverage this technology."

Besides his executive talent, Vinny Lingham is a real asset to Propy as he is one of our advisors. Cooperation with such experienced and successful professionals is a part of Propy corporate culture.

You can find more details on Civic here: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/civic-grows-identity-verification-ecosystem-by-allocating-millions-in-tokens-to-strategic-partners-300488725.html. 

To learn more about Propy, our team, PRO tokens and our roadmap, follow this link: http://tokensale.propy.com/

interesting news) can't wait start of ico!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

Propyinc is part of the teams that is going to share 33% of civic token which equate to 330 million tokens, what a great deal the team has struck from their partnership with CIvic team
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

My eth wallet was hacked. How can I change the address for a company on Twitter?
TAPAKAH

Activity: 1092
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:54:25 PM

Partnership with Civic is very potential for Propy and Vinny Lingham being one of the Propy's advisors I consider a big advantage for the project and of course very potential for the project's development.  Professional team with big crypto experience  is the most important asset of the project
miha

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

My eth wallet was hacked. How can I change the address for a company on Twitter?

when we registrated in compaigns, i did not send eth adress...did you?
miha

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:55:59 PM

just saw the advertising of PROPY in instagram Smiley
https://www.instagram.com/propy.inc/
sokins

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:28:49 PM

Can I participate in a bounty program? I have twitter over 1000 followers
Margary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:10:27 PM

This is a good choice!
The social network of the Instagram is one of the most widespread in the world.
Many people turn their tape every day.
Therefore, choosing this social network can bring a good success  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
miha

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:17:42 PM

This is a good choice!
The social network of the Instagram is one of the most widespread in the world.
Many people turn their tape every day.
Therefore, choosing this social network can bring a good success  Roll Eyes

agree with you. i think it is target advertising. for followers of cryptoaccounts.
Margary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:27:31 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 09:38:15 PM by Margary

Can I participate in a bounty program? I have twitter over 1000 followers

I think, that you have enough subscribers.
And you are fully entitled to participate in the bounty program of the project PROPY  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Thrills

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:28:53 PM

Hey guys, i just wanted to let you know of the support i expressed for your project on twatter.

https://twitter.com/ThrillsShills/status/887045602336530433

Good luck and keep making the world a better place!
WhoisEzra

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:27:49 PM

For the crowdsale can you invest less than 50k?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: