Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128275 times)
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:52:08 AM

Crowdsale date to move to early-mid August!

Dear Propy Supporters,
    Our team is happy to announce that the pre-sale has begun and it is going with great success as expected!
    We would like to inform you that we decided to move the token sale to early-mid August because our engineering team is applying additional security measures. It is an important action to take considering recent hacker attacks on Parity multisig wallets and Coindash.
    The great news is that after the upgrade, Bitcoin will be added as a form of payment for the crowdsale.
    This decision was made in full compliance with our community interest, with the objective to enhance your overall experience during the crowdsale. Your support is greatly appreciated.
    Given the estimates from our engineering team and considering the upcoming fork in the Bitcoin network, the actual crowdsale date will be announced on August 2nd or 3rd and it's planned to be launched ~10th-15th of August.  

Ambisafe as Token Sale Partner

As some of you already know, Ambisafe is taking care of securing to the highest standard the entire technical token sale process.
    We would also like to applaud Ambisafe’s team member Oleksii Matiiasevych, who acted bravely as white hat in rescuing additional accounts during this week’s attack. Read more about it here: https://www.ethnews.com/meet-the-unknown-maverick-white-hat-who-rescued-accounts-missed-by-the-whg-during-this-weeks-attack

We are committed to offer you the best experience at Propy and we truly believe that the real value of our tokens lies within the community, and the technology the developers are creating.

Propy team

Thanks for this announcement. Some questions were answered. Anyway, it's okay to see a delay on the project as the reason is for good. Congratulations with the pre-sale success!

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

I don't find - when start ICO?

ICO was moved and planned to launch between august 10th - 15th.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

Hello Devs Wink

Propy was my first signature campaign and I have few question about your signature campaign.

#1 Does all points count from the day I joined the campaign which is July 7th or only points for 4 weeks (1month)?

#2 The ICO was moved two times so the campaign will take much longer, if more participants joining the signature campaign the less bounty will get so my question is if you will increase the bounty for signature campaign?

#3 Will you also make a bounty thread on bitcointalk just like the other campaign did?

I'm hoping for a respond for my questions and success to this project. thanks!!
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

Subscription company. What are the requirements for the length of the messages. It is clear that messages must not contain spam, insults and be constructive, but what should be the length of the message to consider? How many characters? Or every message will be considered individually, without regard to its length?

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

It was a good choice, since too many ICO which's taking place for now and too many rivals. With ICO suspension, hopefully the dev keep up the development and prepare his self for securing investor funds. Considering many ICOs had been hacked.
Margary

Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:14:09 AM

Subscription company. What are the requirements for the length of the messages. It is clear that messages must not contain spam, insults and be constructive, but what should be the length of the message to consider? How many characters? Or every message will be considered individually, without regard to its length?

I read somewher, that the minimum number of characters in the messages must be 75 .
The main thing is, that the messages were on the topic and constructive .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

I asked your question on Slack channel and community manager answered:
"yes, they will be considered individually. We'll also take into account the content of the messages, if they are thoughtful or not."

Propyico

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:16:31 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 04:26:13 PM by Propyico

Dear bounty participants,

We have made some corrections and updates to our Bounty Campaigns terms.

Please mind that:

- You must share our posts/retweet our tweets  regularly not missing even 1 week of participation;  

- Our blogging campaign includes only 2 options: publishing an article/review or creating a video about PROPY;

- If you can promote Propy in any other way, please refer to Other creative ideas section. Any unrelated to blogging campaign applications won’t be accepted!

At the moment we are emailing needful instructions to our blogging program participants. Participants of "Other Creative Ideas" campaign will be contacted later. Thank you for your patience!

We have received plenty of inquiries regarding Personal accounts. Our answer is:

- you need to create a personal account on Orderbook (http://www.orderbook.io). Please use the same email address that you put in bounty registration form.Once the crowdsale ends, we will credit your tokens directly into this account.  

Please be aware that it may take several days for counting all participants’ stakes, and consider that some short delays might occur in the process.

The full list of our bounty campaigns is accessed here

We appreciate all the questions asked here on BTT forum and Propy's official channels. Thanks everyone for supporting our project!

Best regards,
 Propy Bounty team

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry
miha

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

- you need to create a personal account on Orderbook (http://www.orderbook.io). Once the crowdsale ends, we will credit your tokens directly into this account. 

Please be aware that it may take several days for counting all participants’ stakes, and consider that some short delays might occur in the process.[/size] 

Don't see how to withdrawal from orderbook
Propyico

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:37:49 PM

- you need to create a personal account on Orderbook (http://www.orderbook.io). Once the crowdsale ends, we will credit your tokens directly into this account. 

Please be aware that it may take several days for counting all participants’ stakes, and consider that some short delays might occur in the process.[/size] 

Don't see how to withdrawal from orderbook

Withdrawal is not allowed till the end of our token sale. Everyone, please note that trading PRO tokens before the end of the sale is prohibited and changes have been made to enforce that. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Propyico

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:36:37 PM

Hello Devs Wink

Propy was my first signature campaign and I have few question about your signature campaign.

#1 Does all points count from the day I joined the campaign which is July 7th or only points for 4 weeks (1month)?

#2 The ICO was moved two times so the campaign will take much longer, if more participants joining the signature campaign the less bounty will get so my question is if you will increase the bounty for signature campaign?

#3 Will you also make a bounty thread on bitcointalk just like the other campaign did?

Thanks for your good wishes! 

ad. 1) We count the points from your registration till the end of the campaign on conditions that you wear our signature till the last day of the campaign = the last day of the crowdsale (approx. 1 month). If you suddenly break this rule, you lose the points and we don't reward you.
ad. 2) Until then we don't plan this increasing. We guess it's fair that more people could participate. Analyzing our spreadsheets we see that there could be even more participants that we have now. 
ad. 3) there's no need to do that. If our bounty campaign participants have some questions, they can pm us here on BTT, they can contact us on Telegram, Slack, FB, etc. Moreover, there are always some of our colleagues or regular BTT forum users who are ready to help you. 

▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Margary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:04:39 PM

I thank the Propy team, that they constantly notify their members about the various changes.
So, these changes are perceived very easily, with a smile and with confidence  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

I thank the Propy team, that they constantly notify their members about the various changes.
So, these changes are perceived very easily, with a smile and with confidence  Roll Eyes

this is what we call a good team. hope the project will be a success and it will be if they stick to what they said
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

I joined propy network because looks very interested. this project will be great project and successfull.
Margary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:22:22 AM

It was a good choice, since too many ICO which's taking place for now and too many rivals. With ICO suspension, hopefully the dev keep up the development and prepare his self for securing investor funds. Considering many ICOs had been hacked.

I think that the ICO of project PROPI  is a worthy competitor of other ICO, because its idea will find many supporters in the future.  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ghuang168

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:37:34 AM

I joined propy network because looks very interested. this project will be great project and successfull.

yes ,i agree .
i will join the bounty campaign to supply this project
Webcelerator.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

Hello Devs Wink

Thanks for your good wishes! 

ad. 1) We count the points from your registration till the end of the campaign on conditions that you wear our signature till the last day of the campaign = the last day of the crowdsale (approx. 1 month). If you suddenly break this rule, you lose the points and we don't reward you.
ad. 2) Until then we don't plan this increasing. We guess it's fair that more people could participate. Analyzing our spreadsheets we see that there could be even more participants that we have now. 
ad. 3) there's no need to do that. If our bounty campaign participants have some questions, they can pm us here on BTT, they can contact us on Telegram, Slack, FB, etc. Moreover, there are always some of our colleagues or regular BTT forum users who are ready to help you. 

What wonderful news, very glad to hear it. And then some already started to worry
Margary

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

Please, tell me, if you can already write articles about the PROPY project?
If so, where to send it?  Roll Eyes

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:34:57 PM

Please, tell me, if you can already write articles about the PROPY project?
If so, where to send it?  Roll Eyes

You need to fill form for Blog Bounty ( this one https://goo.gl/forms/Sln4GiGCcqBzOPXj2) . Then you will receive email with all necessary information.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

Yes, We sincerely hope succesfull for a different consept like this project  because it will attract a lot of attention from many circles  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: