Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PROPY - Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  (Read 128273 times)
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

PROPY is launching its first pilot with US authorities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxQpOdFGE3I

Great News! As a result of Propy's teamwork with Vermont’s governor Phil Scott, his cabinet members and city clerks in Vermont, Propy and The South Burlington City Clerk are pleased to announce Propy's first US pilot project using blockchain technology to record real estate documents.

With this latest Vermont updates, things started to get much more exciting. Better they unveil more details though.

True.

People are getting to know PROPY. There was also an interview on Fox planned in January I think, this should be the right time to release this on tv, don't you think?

I didn't know there would ne Fox interview. That could help them to spread the word out. Many people don't aware of Propy yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:38:20 AM

Great News! As a result of Propy's teamwork with Vermont’s governor Phil Scott, his cabinet members and city clerks in Vermont, Propy and The South Burlington City Clerk are pleased to announce Propy's first US pilot project using blockchain technology to record real estate documents.

With this latest Vermont updates, things started to get much more exciting. Better they unveil more details though.

True.

People are getting to know PROPY. There was also an interview on Fox planned in January I think, this should be the right time to release this on tv, don't you think?

I didn't know there would ne Fox interview. That could help them to spread the word out. Many people don't aware of Propy yet.

So I went to look for more info as it eluded me. It seems that instead of saying "January 2018" I should have said "Q1 2018", so within the next two months which is still very close by.

PROPY will not be able to choose the broadcasting though, as it is FOX Business that will broadcast the show.

https://twitter.com/PropyInc/status/936227530624978944

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/11/prweb14953661.htm

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
raskad

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

I need to buy more PROPY before the FOX interview, does anyone have the exact date and time when it will take place?  Huh
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I need to buy more PROPY before the FOX interview, does anyone have the exact date and time when it will take place?  Huh

Maybe you should contact FOX Business?

Akehurst_Propy_CM

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:48:28 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a-vermont-city-tests-blockchain-technology-for-property-deals-1517351207

Great news from WSJ!
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

I think this is good project in the future,i will follow this
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:22:55 AM

This a good news. Propy today looks more promising than other blockchain projects in real estate

Geekxplore

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

What is Propy Coin?
The propylene Coin is on Ethereum based cryptocurrency the company’s propylene. The company is a decentralized real estate marketplace backed by a blockchain infrastructure to enable unified transactions in real time. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-propy-coin-2.html
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

Propy launches blockchain pilot in Vermont to record real estate transfers

The technology stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, says Propy CEO

Global property startup Propy is launching a pilot program with the city clerk’s office in South Burlington, Vermont, where it is using blockchain technology to record real estate conveyance documents, that is, paperwork related to the transfer of property ownership.

Propy CEO Natalia Karayaneva told Inman that leveraging blockchain, a secure, distributed ledger, stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, and she is expecting other counties in Vermont to hop onboard the program.

The South Burlington-Propy pilot includes the local legal team of Gravel & Shea, a group of attorneys that looks at the legal aspects of commercial development using blockchain technology. It also includes Purcell International, a consulting firm specializing in technology, startups, and government/community liaison.

“The City of South Burlington is always interested in taking advantage of technology that enhances its delivery of services to residents. We are ready to learn from this Propy pilot,” said Donna Kinville, City Clerk at South Burlington. https://www.inman.com/2018/01/24/propy-launches-blockchain-pilot-in-vermont-to-record-real-estate-transfers/
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

The technology stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, says Propy CEO

Global property startup Propy is launching a pilot program with the city clerk’s office in South Burlington, Vermont, where it is using blockchain technology to record real estate conveyance documents, that is, paperwork related to the transfer of property ownership.

Propy CEO Natalia Karayaneva told Inman that leveraging blockchain, a secure, distributed ledger, stands to shrink the recording of real estate transfers to half the usual time, and she is expecting other counties in Vermont to hop onboard the program.

The South Burlington-Propy pilot includes the local legal team of Gravel & Shea, a group of attorneys that looks at the legal aspects of commercial development using blockchain technology. It also includes Purcell International, a consulting firm specializing in technology, startups, and government/community liaison.

“The City of South Burlington is always interested in taking advantage of technology that enhances its delivery of services to residents. We are ready to learn from this Propy pilot,” said Donna Kinville, City Clerk at South Burlington. https://www.inman.com/2018/01/24/propy-launches-blockchain-pilot-in-vermont-to-record-real-estate-transfers/

That is old news anyway thanks for this reminder actually majority of the people don't know how useful this project will be and what is potential in this dark horse. I'm in this project for long term because this project deserve to be more valuable in future that is I would like to support this.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

What is Propy Coin?
The propylene Coin is on Ethereum based cryptocurrency the company’s propylene. The company is a decentralized real estate marketplace backed by a blockchain infrastructure to enable unified transactions in real time. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-propy-coin-2.html

Tha fuck are you talking about?

It is PROPY, not propylene.

Are you even a person or a crappy spam-bot?

lofegs

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:41:20 PM

That is old news anyway thanks for this reminder actually majority of the people don't know how useful this project will be and what is potential in this dark horse. I'm in this project for long term because this project deserve to be more valuable in future that is I would like to support this.

Yeah that is old news and not much of action lately as I can follow. Some meetups conference and that Vermont news.
Beside property transaction I'm waiting some collaboration news with other real estate projects.

SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:16:11 PM

And the coin is developing. Unfortunately I sold ahead of time. But, it would be necessary to wait longly, while will grow.

I agree with you. I also sold my tokens in the autumn. I thought that the project would develop very long. But the very idea of the Propy project is excellent, it is the introduction of decentralization into the real market.

lofegs

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

And the coin is developing. Unfortunately I sold ahead of time. But, it would be necessary to wait longly, while will grow.

I agree with you. I also sold my tokens in the autumn. I thought that the project would develop very long. But the very idea of the Propy project is excellent, it is the introduction of decentralization into the real market.

I'm still holding the tokens which I got as bounty reward. It's been months and team delivered somethings so far.
And obviously real estate projects are getting some attention lately. With some solid dvelopments and collaborations things can be big.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

In real estate industry Propy is only one of this kind project which has formed contracts with two states already. They also successfully completed blockchain based properties transactions. All these are small steps towards great future. It still needs time but supply of tokens is too low to take risk of trading. Its market may explode anytime and to not miss your chance better keep them safe in holding.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

appreciate the efforts the team putting in to make Propy great. if they can deliver as per the time line , propy will be known by all !!! Vermont  is just a start.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:52:38 AM

With this crazy low circulating supply price is disturbingly cheap right now .I dont think it can get lower than this and with soon to be released good news and more better exchanges price per token will skyrocket.Cant wait and saving to buy more
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:00:25 AM

Sure almost all alt-coins are at their low price. May I ask if how much is the ICO price for the propy token. As I want to start accumulating this token for future leverage as this would extend my real estate portfolio.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:50:49 PM

With this crazy low circulating supply price is disturbingly cheap right now .I dont think it can get lower than this and with soon to be released good news and more better exchanges price per token will skyrocket.Cant wait and saving to buy more
The token fell much more in the autumn of last year .
By the way, developers were going to sell tokens in second round of the ICO. Do you know something about it?

Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Second round of ICO? That's the first I've heard about it. This information is correct? I thought raising of $15 mln was enough

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: