Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42214 times)
Oxydarck (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:13:46 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:24:18 AM

Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:31:09 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

It will become a good investment if you will able to managed it properly and make it successful. Majority of investments have huge profit in the future but if on the way you wrecked it then that is not considered now as a good investment on your part. Sorry for the loss then.

Even all of us here will told you to buy bitcoin but didn't do anything to make your investment be success then the suggestion is useless. If you want to invest on bitcoin, then go buy it now and face the risk.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

Maybe it is? Maybe it's not?

I know that's not the answer you were looking for. But come on, your asking on a bitcoin forum. Expect biased answers. Yes I personally think it is, and I personally think bitcoin or blockchain technology in general, can reach mountainous heights in terms of worth in the future. If you were to invest in bitcoin or any kind of assets, don't spend more than you're willing to lose. Don't be like that guy who sold his house to invest in crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:59:27 AM

It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

Hello, Welcome to the Bitcoin world, What you heard is right investing in Bitcoin will give you huge profit in long term. It is never been too late for Bitcoin as long as you can afford the Bitcoin price atm. Goodluck to you and hope you'll divest your investment only when you can get 100% profit of your investment.
LazloCarriedas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:21:51 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2017, 02:44:13 AM by LazloCarriedas

Think I'd call buying BTC gambling rather than investing.  No worse than venture capital investing I suppose, but not akin to the S&P 500 index.

That stated, my gains (mostly unrealized as of yet) in cryptocurrencies over the past 4 years have far outpaced the stock market.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:48:57 AM

Welcome to the idea of buying bitcoin..you should!

In terms of investment, bitcoin is up 150% in just 6 months, and over 400% in the last year. In the terms of how investment success is measured bitcoin has been phenomenal. It has arguably benn then best publicly available  investment of the last year, and definitely over the last 7 years.

But the greatest returns rewuire the greatest risk, are you willing to brave that risk? That's the real question.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

Yes that is right, just buy bitcoin and keep buying while it is cheap right now because in the future the price of bitcoin might go up even higher and you will have that chance to become wealthy because of having bitcoin in your investment portfolio or retirement fund. Bitcoin is one of the potential currency that can change the world in my opinion.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:59:07 AM

don't invest everything you ever had but make sure to invest something. bitcoin is very scarce. there is a very limited number of coins created and the maximum amount will be fixed and won't change. it is a simple supply and demand relationship.

Buying the dip...
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:02:45 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment. Try to search the price of this last year, Do you see the difference of the price last year and now? But this is my advice in investing. Don't invest the money for emergency, the money for school, the money for bills so that you will not pullout your investment . That's the reason why many newbie investor did not get any profit. they can't wait, they need some money for bills.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:12:07 AM

Depend what you mean by investment. Most investments are well known and have plenty of rules. Even volatile derived products on the stock market where you can lose tons of money quickly have a ton of paperwork behind them. Bitcoin, not so much. There is nothing and nobody to protect you if it all goes down the crapper.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:14:38 AM

don't invest everything you ever had but make sure to invest something. bitcoin is very scarce. there is a very limited number of coins created and the maximum amount will be fixed and won't change. it is a simple supply and demand relationship.

I didn't understand what you mean by maximum amount is fixed? are you referring to the price per coin or maximum amount of coins can be mined?

I think both can change because as long as people can mine bitcoins then its numbers will grow and as along as demand can grow for bitcoins its price will also grow and there is no limit for it.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:25:56 AM

I didn't understand what you mean by maximum amount is fixed? are you referring to the price per coin or maximum amount of coins can be mined?

I think both can change because as long as people can mine bitcoins then its numbers will grow and as along as demand can grow for bitcoins its price will also grow and there is no limit for it.

sorry i thought it was clear.
by that i mean the maximum number of coins that will ever be mined (or the final amount in 2140), in other words the 21 million cap. and that can not change unless something drastic happens such as 10 million coins be destroyed or something like that.

Buying the dip...
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:28:18 AM

That is right because bitcoin is just starting to gain popularity so in that way bitcoin will became more valuable in the future and investing now is a huge profit if you will hold it for a long term because every bitcoin price is going up and the bitcoin value maybe double or triple in the following years.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:31:38 AM

Correct, bitcoin is one of the best online investment that will get huge profit, but of course that is depend on the amount of your investment.
If you research the background of bitcoin i think you will be inspired for the great progress of this crypto coin that is why investment here is best thing we do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:34:36 AM

Yes, that is right. Bitcoin is good investment especially we can see the good fluctuation or good increasing value per bitcoin. The price is getting more high and if you buy good amount of bitcoin for sure you gonna gain profit especially in the future, just hold it for long then earn it for years. But always remember the high risk of that mate it is together with investmenf. Look for good wallet to save or site to invest on
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:41:52 AM

Well if you are looking at the market trend of btc. It is good to say that BTC is a Good investment. As of now BTC is currently stable and  rates are still high, to all those who are willing to invest it safe say to be cautious and be smart. Not at all times BTC's status will be this high.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

Yes bitcoin is a goodway to invest your money... but now i think the value of bitcoins is raging up maybe if you invest past few years ago maybe you're rich now, or maybe you can invest in some altcoins and maybe it will become a bitcoin or in other word an altcoin that you will rage up the price soon like ethereum. I've read many threads here that ethereum will replace bitcoins but we're not sure about that
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:22:00 AM

Hmm, if might be good to just get started a bit on Bitcoins, but if you are expecting to rise, don't get your hopes too high.

Bitcoin is limited yes, but if there isn't any clear uses (mass usage) for Bitcoins in the future, especially when the fees goes higher, then there would be no progress for Bitcoins.

Just invest a bit on Bitcoins though, not too little, not too much. Once you know more about it, the next move is up to you. Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: