Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

Yes it is very good investment. It is better than to keeping your money into fixed deposits or mutual funds. Because the interest that bitcoin is paying to us just for keeping the money is very huge. Almost there is gain of 25-30% every alternate month of so. Just imagine how much you could earn in future if you choose to keep it in bitcoin form. Moreover, bitcoin seems to have emerging technology in upcoming years which will also bring more investors on board making bitcoin more valuable assets for us. So yeah I think it is really good way to invest my money into bitcoin.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It looks like you are new to Bitcoin . First welcome to the Bitcoin community. As for your question, I think my answer is right, Bitcoin is a good investment to make a lot of profits, even a lot of huge profits. Bitcoin value is very high, it is expected to increase further so investing in it is reasonable. But do not be too greedy, invest reasonable, learn from many people to make the most profit
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Definitely,bitcoin is a good investment.We could normally see that most of gold inv estors would not like to invest in other assets since they feel that gold is a much secure investment and they could cash out any time by selling it.But some of the gold investors too have started investing in bitcoins terming it a digital gold.It clearly shows the potential of bitcoin.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

Who ever told you bitcoin is a good investment opportunity tell you nothing but the whole truth. Bitcoin is the future in terms of investment. I bought bitcoin yesterday when the price was around  $2,360 and if am to sell it at the current market value of $2,551 I would be making a profit of $191 Just within two days.  What a profitable investment opportunity!
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:57:50 PM

Well, we can not say it's the best, because bitcoin is always uncertain, but if you buy bitcoin at the right time, it's likely to be a very good and profitable investment, because of course if the price goes up you'll be lucky with Fast.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:59:14 PM

Definitely,bitcoin is a good investment.We could normally see that most of gold inv estors would not like to invest in other assets since they feel that gold is a much secure investment and they could cash out any time by selling it.But some of the gold investors too have started investing in bitcoins terming it a digital gold.It clearly shows the potential of bitcoin.
Yeah, these days compared to the growth happening with bitcoin one cannot make good profiting through gold, shares, property or something else. So gold investors and others getting into bitcoin investment is no surprise. Every user needs security and good return on their investment. This is highly available with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Yeah, these days compared to the growth happening with bitcoin one cannot make good profiting through gold, shares, property or something else. So gold investors and others getting into bitcoin investment is no surprise. Every user needs security and good return on their investment. This is highly available with bitcoin.
yes that is right, bitcoin is providing good opportunity to people for making good money, bitcoin is providing more good opportunities that we have from our day job, trading or any other business we have in physical job. if you have good experience in trading altcoin then you can get good income from trading altcoin which you cannot expect from your day job or day trading.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

Back in 1990 you can say the same thing about GOLD just look how high it has grown from that time and a lot of people made a huge profit. Bitcoin is just a new mainstream, after some years another thing will take it place and become more popular and more profitable Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:16:01 PM

Well, we can not say it's the best, because bitcoin is always uncertain, but if you buy bitcoin at the right time, it's likely to be a very good and profitable investment, because of course if the price goes up you'll be lucky with Fast.
If you can point to a coin that can be trusted in the entire virtual currency world it is bitcoin,i do not think that no other coin has the potential or reputation than bitcoin and if anyone could grab the coin at a very good price then you could make a good profit with it.There might be many promising coins in existence but nothing can surpass bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:45:44 PM

I suggest invest your money in bitcoin now because bitcoin gives you high profit but you need a lot of patience . Invest only you can afford to lose in bitcoin because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin price in the next few months.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:50:43 PM

Well like with all things in life there is a risk, and we all know that if risk is higher than the gain is higher also. But to be honest i would recommend for you to wait. There is some changes coming, from 1st of August there will be some splitting in bitcoin. I am not sure what will happen exactly and how it will impact bitcoin, but it would be wise to wait and see. Also it could be quite opposite, maybe it will pay off a lot if you buy bitcoins before that, i really do not know.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

I think that's a risk in investing? You can lose and win. But if you have the skills to analyze bitcoin prices, knowledge of bitcoin markets, etc. You can minimize defeat. Actually investing in bitcoin is very profitable. the key is just patient
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

yes no doubt about that. i do not think that there is any other way through which we can get such a good income that we are receiving from bitcoin. because still bitcoin has a very good potential and its price can increase in future therefore there are more chances that bitcoin will give us a good profit.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:45:24 PM

Yes it is, Bitcoin is a good investment of money, but this is not the right time to buy bitcoin because their price in the market was so high. Maybe just wait for a little bit time before invest, also review first the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market before invest to avoid losses.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

I suggest invest your money in bitcoin now because bitcoin gives you high profit but you need a lot of patience . Invest only you can afford to lose in bitcoin because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin price in the next few months.
You need confidence in bitcoin if you want to invest in bitcoin. Patience will not be present if you are unsure of the future of bitcoin. And beliefs will be very useful when prices fall. And the price drop will continue to happen in bitcoin. Bitcoin is beneficial if you are confident and patient in investing
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:37:34 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 11:48:25 PM by Gotottack

You need confidence in bitcoin if you want to invest in bitcoin. Patience will not be present if you are unsure of the future of bitcoin. And beliefs will be very useful when prices fall. And the price drop will continue to happen in bitcoin. Bitcoin is beneficial if you are confident and patient in investing

True, bitcoins has exceeded all expectation in terms of investments calculations. Just from this year it has rised up by more than x2. This is likely brought about by increased demand as there have been a lot of more adoptions happening around the globe like what happened in Japan. It also looks like there are more countries, like India, that would be following the footsteps of Japan.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:55:19 PM

in fact those people who have want to make money and those people who are welling to take the risk they have good opportunity to invest their money in bitcoin, because from there they can make good profit. i personally giving preference to bitcoin to invest my money there. i am really confident about my investment in bitcoin.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

You heard it right, a lot of people now take a huge profit because of bitcoin and investing on it now is the best you can do with you excess money. The price of bitcoin are really increasing year after year after year so no doubt that bitcoin will be powerful in the future.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:50:25 AM

Who ever told you bitcoin is a good investment opportunity tell you nothing but the whole truth. Bitcoin is the future in terms of investment. I bought bitcoin yesterday when the price was around  $2,360 and if am to sell it at the current market value of $2,551 I would be making a profit of $191 Just within two days.  What a profitable investment opportunity!

Yeah, investing in bitcoin is a great opportunity in gaining profit. A big amount may be needed in investing but looking at the market price, there is no doubt that someone could earn a big amount already in just days. Bitcoin’s price, maybe is so volatile but it is also what is good in bitcoin. For me, we should consider this volatility as the biggest advantage of bitcoin over cash. Bitcoin’s value is changing while cash is not, there is a great chance for bitcoin to be over 4K USD in the future while cash don’t. That is why it is much better to hold bitcoin than cash if someone would think about the future of money and currency.

Investing in bitcoin is not just about earning profit from it, for me, it is also about having this advantage over those people who still neglect its use and importance in the digital usage.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:33:43 AM

Yes . What you have heard friend is true.  Bitcoin is really a good investment for you and for us to have a huge profit in the future. Just be patient, you won't get or have bitcoin so fast. All who do bitcoin knows, we are really working hard. At start you will just get little amount profit but try to save it.Try not to use it, then as you rank up you can get much larger amount then before you know , you already have a total of big profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: