Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
SoulBargain

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:52:43 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yeah. Bitcoin has a bright future and a lot of people are also starting to use it especially now that some governments like Japan and Australia officially accepted Bitcoin as a means of payment and expecting that other countries would also follow which will surely boost the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:25:34 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes you heard true about the Bitcoin investment , but still here I don think that Bitcoin is more better option to invest for small time , if you want make money with only Bitcoin then you need to invest but wait for long time ( may be year ) .
If you can wait and have patience then ofcourse this will be good option for the investment .
But still if you want invest in Bitcoin for short term then I will suggest you to invest in the other coins , I means to say buy any other coin which I more better life Bitcoin .
And then you will surely make profit in one to two months easily with the Bitcoin investment in the altcoins .
Forza example buy with your Bitcoin  in exchange the coins like xvg , hmq , dgb , dash etc because these are those best coins which have the values like the Bitcoin with better stability
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:01:40 AM

Bitcoin like what you have heard can be very profitable in the future and it might give you double of what you invested or more. If you want more profit from your investment, I guess wait for lower prices because the price right now might be really high but if you will hold it long term, it is alright to buy now. You can buy bitcoin on famous exchanges like bittrex,poloniex and coinbase or on localbitcoins where trades are peer-to-peer.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

I heard that Bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future, is that right? Because I want to buy some bitcoin in these days.

Yeah, that's right. Buy bitcoin for you future purpose. I'm sure that if you buy bitcoin now, you will earn a big profit on it. Try to join also in the signature campaign when you reach a high rank. They will paid you a bitcoin and now you can save it into your web wallet. I think this will help you better than buying bitcoin. You just need an extra effort to post here in this forum or if you already joined in the campaign. But currently you are a newbie, maybe you need to raise your rank so that you can join and accept in the campaign.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:15:09 AM

Yes, it is true. Many people have already reaping the benefits of bitcoin investing. But it is not easy to grab it, it takes skill to predict and analyze on the down / rise of coins price. With bitcoin also can trade by looking for other opportunities to trade other coins and reap more profits. That is evident from those things happened that many have already benefited from bitcoin investments.
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

Just ask the people who invested their money in bitcoins last year and who have made huge profits by now only by holding it so even if you invest your money in bitcoins now you can expect the same result after next couple of years and you will not regret for investing money in bitcoins.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

Buy bitcoin as soon as possible because in 2018 bitcoin will definitely reach 5k milestone, and in 3 4 years it will very difficult for many people to buy one bitcoin, as it growing it we will see bitcoin touches 4k milestone by the end of october.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 09:06:25 AM

Buy bitcoin as soon as possible because in 2018 bitcoin will definitely reach 5k milestone, and in 3 4 years it will very difficult for many people to buy one bitcoin, as it growing it we will see bitcoin touches 4k milestone by the end of october.

Don't you think that $4k is too high price to expect in this short time as price is around $2500 and we haven't crossed $3k price yet so expecting $4k or higher in this year seems to be difficult for me but anything is possible with bitcoins so lets hope for the best.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

Maybe buying bitcoin at this time will be a good profit for us. Well, if within two years, maybe it would be a very good investment, because maybe within two years, bitcoin prices could increase by more than $ 1000.
stickynote

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

yes in my own opinion bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit in the future because i do believe that the value of bitcoin will increase in the future.Especially nowadays many people are more interested its concept.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

yes in my own opinion bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit in the future because i do believe that the value of bitcoin will increase in the future.Especially nowadays many people are more interested its concept.
So as more people now are getting aware in bitcoin we should invest more in bitcoin because if the awareness about bitcoin will continue to go up then the price of bitcoin will go up too because the awareness will develop demand and those demands will be a great help for bitcoin and also to its market to have a higher market total capitalization and also have a higher price for bitcoin.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

So as more people now are getting aware in bitcoin we should invest more in bitcoin because if the awareness about bitcoin will continue to go up then the price of bitcoin will go up too because the awareness will develop demand and those demands will be a great help for bitcoin and also to its market to have a higher market total capitalization and also have a higher price for bitcoin.
That might be true though a bunch of people could use Bitcoin and the price of Bitcoin could remain at the price that it is right now. People have to store the coins somewhere so there would be much less Bitcoins available to purchase so the price of Bitcoin can't get manipulated so easily.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:30:49 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest money, but you need to have a few more options for investment. According to experienced investors, it is dangerous to keep all the funds in one cell.

saidhr20

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:52:35 AM

When it comes to bitcoins, some see great growth potential and a wise investment, others see a risky, unregulated monetary system that could explode at any time.

jilin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Every month I will come up with my money to buy it, we call each set of vote, its purpose is to let me be able to earn more money. So I am now a believer.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:06:09 PM

Bitcoin like what you have heard can be very profitable in the future and it might give you double of what you invested or more. If you want more profit from your investment, I guess wait for lower prices because the price right now might be really high but if you will hold it long term, it is alright to buy now. You can buy bitcoin on famous exchanges like bittrex,poloniex and coinbase or on localbitcoins where trades are peer-to-peer.
I also believed that bitcoin has a good future for what we encounter this time. Investing is a good way to secure our future with the help of bitcoin. As what we encounter at this time about the price, investor's and countries know that bitcoin is a great opportunity for a good income.

And I also believed in "don't put all eggs in one basket". Because there's no permanet things in this world. Bitcoin is a good business, but we are not sure what will happen in the future, only speculation regarding what we read.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

Just ask the people who invested their money in bitcoins last year and who have made huge profits by now only by holding it so even if you invest your money in bitcoins now you can expect the same result after next couple of years and you will not regret for investing money in bitcoins.

And yes, I regretted it that I was not able to buy some bitcoin.  If I just buy and just stay it on my wallet its price could have been doubled or tripled.  But at least now I learned my lesson.  I always make it a point that I will earn some bitcoins everyday.  Because who knows, its price would go up to a price that we cannot think that will happen. 
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

yes, bitcoin is good way of investment, check the btc ot usd history and you will its grown in very short time., and it will keep on growing.,
imho its better than gold.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Yes you heard true about the Bitcoin investment , but still here I don think that Bitcoin is more better option to invest for small time , if you want make money with only Bitcoin then you need to invest but wait for long time ( may be year ) .
If you can wait and have patience then ofcourse this will be good option for the investment .
But still if you want invest in Bitcoin for short term then I will suggest you to invest in the other coins , I means to say buy any other coin which I more better life Bitcoin .
And then you will surely make profit in one to two months easily with the Bitcoin investment in the altcoins .
Forza example buy with your Bitcoin  in exchange the coins like xvg , hmq , dgb , dash etc because these are those best coins which have the values like the Bitcoin with better stability
Bitcoin investment is not for a short term like the day trading in bitcoin may not be much better option. It is good to use the Altcoins for the purpose of day trading, though we can’t suggest all but if you go for a search you will find some really good alts which can be trusted for the investment. I will not suggest the alts with a high exchange rate. There are many good alts with cheap price with which you can earn money in a short time.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

I accept the fact that we had a good rally but makes you think that we will see a good rally like we saw will take us to new milestones,i do expect some movements,but we have already moved a lot this year,so i hope we will stabilize for a while .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: