Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

Just ask the people who invested their money in bitcoins last year and who have made huge profits by now only by holding it so even if you invest your money in bitcoins now you can expect the same result after next couple of years and you will not regret for investing money in bitcoins.
In my opinion we should wait until the Segwit issue is over. This is good that the split is out of the context now which is no doubt a good sign for the investors but the Segwit is still pending and the price of bitcoin will be decided after when the Segwit will happen. I am currently changing my Bitcoin to the local currency because I don’t know what results are we going to face in future regarding bitcoin price.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:45:54 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

I will definitely invest on bitcoin if I were you, many people already become a Millionaire, and one of them was viral recently, read this https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/early-bitcoin-investor-dropped-out-of-high-school-now-hes-a-millionaire/
If you want to make an investment on bitcoin, make a deal with yourself to wait for at least 5 year later, just buy it right now and secure your bitcoin (password, private key) then forget about it until the time you decide to check it.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 12:31:36 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Probably yes, it is a good investment for making a huge money. You should buy it now before the price of it become too expensive. My friends bought that about a year ago, and now their money is cost bigger than that year. Imagine buying a cheap one and when time past by it become expensive. It is a life changer for me. And for all of us who will start investing on bitcoin. Try buying some  it now. It takes months and even years before it becomes huge but I guarantee that it's worth the wait.
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:52:03 AM

Most investments are well known and have many rules. Even a volatile derivative product on the stock market where you can lose a lot of money quickly has a ton of documents behind it. Bitcoin, not so much. All need your protection if there is a drastic event.

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
hidden2209

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

A suitable alternative in my opinion is indeed bitcoin. We can see future prospects. Bitcoin is in the interest of many people. I started investing in bitcoin by buying
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:32:17 AM

In my opinion, if you have excess money, and do not know where to keep it, maybe bitcoin is the right choice. With an investment in bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money if the price goes up. But, all have risks.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

In my opinion, if you have excess money, and do not know where to keep it, maybe bitcoin is the right choice. With an investment in bitcoin, you can earn a lot of money if the price goes up. But, all have risks.
Yes all of the type of investment has a risks but if we know what are the things that we need to do then it is not that hard or risky to make money from it because in bitcoin it is very simple, you just need to invest your money in bitcoin then hold it for long term and after that you can easily earn money without doing anything because the price is pumping and that is how passive income is attained via bitcoin.
aesma

Activity: 2408
Merit: 921

fly or die

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:28:44 AM

Most investments are well known and have many rules. Even a volatile derivative product on the stock market where you can lose a lot of money quickly has a ton of documents behind it. Bitcoin, not so much. All need your protection if there is a drastic event.

Yes exactly. In fact I wouldn't call speculative derivative products investments, and I wouldn't call Bitcoin an investment either. It's more of a gamble, a gamble that has been good for a lot of people so far, but might collapse. Bitcoin serves a purpose, but is that purpose really worth countless billions ? Difficult to answer that.
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

I think it's a much better way invest in Altcoins but in Bitcoin.
Or trade/mining altcoins these are good ways for investment money.  Wink
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Bitcoin is already part of the economy and will continue to grow.  Will it collapse at this high price? The price or value of bitcoin is purely based on the law of supply and demand.  If you value your bitcoin then you wont allow for it to have a lower value.  Always remember that demand is exponentially increasing as we speak and we know that the supply of bitcoin is limited.  So there is no way to go with bitcoin but up.  The ups and down of bitcoin price is just because there are people who is using it for trades and people who need cash will sell their bitcoin at a lower price and with that price may seem to go down but in reality it is not.  The price of the bitcoin is way way far from our current price for its value and technology is exceptional in our time.  This is the future. Where in the world can you send funds to anyone in any part of the world and in anytime you want and without even going to the bank?  Only bitcoin technology can do that and everyone is adopting to bitcoin.  If you think bitcoin is a bubble investment then let me buy your bitcoin now and i am willing to accept it at the current market price. Is that fair for you? Smiley
BookeyBitMan

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:03:29 PM

Yes but, I think it is must profitable buy same altcoin like a Monero, Doge, BitShares, and trade with this altcoins.
Yes maybe you must wait same time but is profitable, I think...
And also must easy to mining I think.  Smiley
Chip-Dale

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:12:50 PM

Yes but, I think it is must profitable buy same altcoin like a Monero, Doge, BitShares, and trade with this altcoins.
It's a bit difficult for me to work with Bitcoin today because I'm very unstable today. I've already visited Bitcoin several times and could not realize what I was planning. The fact is that the price is valid non-permanent even for a few hours begins to swim very strongly.

Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:24:16 PM

Bitcoin can never be profitable like altcoins you counted in, but it's still the safest coin to put your money. I don't find rest of the coins safe for long term investments.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:31:27 PM

I do not think that we should put only extra money in bitcoin. to me I take bitcoin as my side business and I try to manage money from somewhere and invest it in bitcoin. because bitcoin is a very safe investment, the income that we can get from bitcoin I do not think that there may be any other source from where we can even expect such amount of profit. therefore I have invested my more than 70% assets in bitcoin and will still continue investing there.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

Bitcoin is really good specially in long term so putting your money in bitcoin for me its a good choice, as we can see now the price of bitcoin are quietly decreasing so in my analysis it will go deeper and that is the time to buy more bitcoin because i believe it will still go higher and it will make your money grow over time. just be patient and believe on it.
Exactly what i was trying to say you said it before. Definitely there are using economics rules in some manner which will attract people to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin will never want to lose people by the price of bitcoin. When the prices rises the demand decreases so bitcoin giving opportunity people once again to invest and get to be billionaire.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:49:27 PM

Exactly what i was trying to say you said it before. Definitely there are using economics rules in some manner which will attract people to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin will never want to lose people by the price of bitcoin. When the prices rises the demand decreases so bitcoin giving opportunity people once again to invest and get to be billionaire.
What kind of pseudo theory is this,  Cheesy do you think that bitcoin is giving everyone a opportunity so that they could invest in it and when it finds that everyone is happy it will fly high and make everyone a millionaire . Tongue Did you formulate this theory as i have not seen it anywhere else,seriously you are talking as if this is some sort of a ponzi scheme. Bitcoin has its risk,enter at a good price and do not rush things,that is my only opinion.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:15:58 PM

Just ask the people who invested their money in bitcoins last year and who have made huge profits by now only by holding it so even if you invest your money in bitcoins now you can expect the same result after next couple of years and you will not regret for investing money in bitcoins.
In my opinion we should wait until the Segwit issue is over. This is good that the split is out of the context now which is no doubt a good sign for the investors but the Segwit is still pending and the price of bitcoin will be decided after when the Segwit will happen. I am currently changing my Bitcoin to the local currency because I don’t know what results are we going to face in future regarding bitcoin price.

Agreed, Segwit could cause huge issues going forward.

Personally, if Segwit goes through I think we see a huge crash happen(if it becomes the dominant coin). We don't need BTC for micropayments, there are just to many alts to choose from that make more sense for that. BTC should stay the course of basically where it is at but just make bigger blocks.

Fees will go down with larger blocks = more transactions.

The only downside is that it costs more for hobbyists to run a node or something, if that is the only down side it isn't much of one.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

I think it's a much better way invest in Altcoins but in Bitcoin.
Or trade/mining altcoins these are good ways for investment money.  Wink
I think altcoin investment is very risky even fluctuations in altcoin are higher or faster than fluctuations in bitcoin. That means altcoin is more risky. Do not use too much of your money for altcoin trading. Because anything can happen to altcoin prices. Even the price could have dropped 100% in altcoin
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:09:33 PM

When bitcoin price was 300 dollars and it goes up to the 3k dollars people are literally making a huge profit, and when the correction happened people also making the profit, this is why people mentioned bitcoin is a good investment, the key is buy low and sell high. I personally buying bitcoin as much as I can no matter what the price since i believe the price would be skyrocket in the future. However this investment has it's risk the point is don't risk money you can't afford to lose, since we can't predict the future something that we hope to be up it could be down.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

When bitcoin price was 300 dollars and it goes up to the 3k dollars people are literally making a huge profit, and when the correction happened people also making the profit, this is why people mentioned bitcoin is a good investment, the key is buy low and sell high. I personally buying bitcoin as much as I can no matter what the price since i believe the price would be skyrocket in the future. However this investment has it's risk the point is don't risk money you can't afford to lose, since we can't predict the future something that we hope to be up it could be down.
That is the right thing to do, accumulate bitcoin as much as we can so we can have a great savings of bitcoin for long term because in the future it can increase to a very high percentage and in that point all we need to do is to take profits from our investments in bitcoin. Just invest the money that we can't afford to hold even the price dropped up to -95% of our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: