Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:18:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:49:38 AM

I competent agree with you. Having bitcoin with us start of profitable investment. We can really make good profits with this market as it is liquid and keep changing mostly in upward direction. Which is the positive trade direction for me and that's why I keep investing into it.
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 09:29:54 AM

I competent agree with you. Having bitcoin with us start of profitable investment. We can really make good profits with this market as it is liquid and keep changing mostly in upward direction. Which is the positive trade direction for me and that's why I keep investing into it.

Absolutely yes, bitcoin is a good investment for the future especially when you have big value on your wallet but always remember that you are taking a risk on that there is no such assurance because the fluctuation is undetermined so just be very careful on putting money into somewhere you do not know yet.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:01:10 AM

Absolutely yes, bitcoin is a good investment for the future especially when you have big value on your wallet but always remember that you are taking a risk on that there is no such assurance because the fluctuation is undetermined so just be very careful on putting money into somewhere you do not know yet.

I can't save money. I'm in a hurry to live now. Why would save money if no one knows what will happen to us in the future. I may in a few years will die, and why should I have millions after death. Better a bird in the hand than a crane in the sky.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:01:35 AM

Bitcoin is definitely a good way to invest your money right now. If the predictions are right, price will keep going down until the fork due to many investors getting scared; but that's not a problem as I think it will go up really fast after that. It's about finding the good time to buy and hold.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:16:57 AM

Good, well very good actually especially during these times when the price of bitcoin has dived a bit. It is a good buying time today. Before the year ends your investment will be bearing fruit already. You can also choose to hold if for a while beyond 2017 for some additional earnings.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:19:12 AM

Of course this is reallly a good investments of your money as well as good profitable income will be on your way in the future while saving your money in your wallet for a long time. Taking risk is always at your side and the changes of price can be unpredictable at this previous days went through, but some of the investors who were new with bitcoin was in panic due to speculations circulated around the forum and false media. This is a good investment if price continues to soar higher but despite of it's tricky movement of price in the market everybody will have the opportunity of buying bitcoins when it drops off it's price value.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:23:55 AM

many of us will be agree that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money as we know that now bitcoin itself become famous in many country and places. and many people now is trying to use and spend bitcoin for many reason. from now on, i think we can keep more bitcoin in our wallet and not spend the big amount for buying the product or stuff because we only want to save bitcoin more and more.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:28:42 AM

many of us will be agree that bitcoin is a good way to invest our money as we know that now bitcoin itself become famous in many country and places. and many people now is trying to use and spend bitcoin for many reason. from now on, i think we can keep more bitcoin in our wallet and not spend the big amount for buying the product or stuff because we only want to save bitcoin more and more.
I agree with you on this issue...
Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and valuable investment sector because day by day Bitcoin is gaining more value than any other investment sector, even the value of gold is lower than bitcoin. So it can be dependable on gaining profit. Bitcoin should be saved not spend more...
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Of course it is. Unlike in stock marker that your money grows its value so tedious, in bitcoin it can make your money grow in just days/weeks/months/years. Bitcoin is the most progressive investment of all the that's why it surpass the gold's price already. I think investors in gold would prefer to invest in bitcoin now instead of gold.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:40:43 AM

Bitcoin is definitely a good way to invest your money right now. If the predictions are right, price will keep going down until the fork due to many investors getting scared; but that's not a problem as I think it will go up really fast after that. It's about finding the good time to buy and hold.
Yes, do not follow the crowd and keep your calm, waiting and patience not bad idea in present!
The market at now very panic, investor always checking signal from Bitcoin and SegWit, buy crypto before this signal happening as gambling, not is trading
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:19:44 PM

Just ask the people who invested their money in bitcoins last year and who have made huge profits by now only by holding it so even if you invest your money in bitcoins now you can expect the same result after next couple of years and you will not regret for investing money in bitcoins.

And yes, I regretted it that I was not able to buy some bitcoin.  If I just buy and just stay it on my wallet its price could have been doubled or tripled.  But at least now I learned my lesson.  I always make it a point that I will earn some bitcoins everyday.  Because who knows, its price would go up to a price that we cannot think that will happen. 
Earning some bitcoins is not impossible I guess. I think you mean to say that you will some part of bitcoin every day and it really makes a sense.

This is something interesting and I must appreciate it. I think for those is an opportunity who can’t buy bitcoin at least they can earn it. I am also struggling to make a good collection of bitcoin and for this reason I trade and work in the signature campaigns.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:09:18 PM

When it comes to bitcoins, some see great growth potential and a wise investment, others see a risky, unregulated monetary system that could explode at any time.
Well this is not that easy to explode, some people think of bitcoin like it will vanish into air but it’s not like this in reality.
I think bitcoin is a very good investment for a long term if someone have the knowledge about bitcoin they will not think of it that the decentralization is any sort of problem for bitcoin. In fact the decentralization is the strength of bitcoin.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
My advice to you for now don't invest all your risk capital into bitcoin but share among let said ten different cryptocurrency or coins. Bitcoin is currently too expensive to invest in it as the future of a single cryptocurrency is very uncertain. Diversification is the best and wise investment decision to make now. If you study the bitcoin markets trend on a charts you will see how it fluctuations up and down and this is a sign that the coin is not yet strong to relay on. Coins flipping is still another best way to make money through your investment just that it entails skills and knowledge on any coins you are trading.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

A suitable alternative in my opinion is indeed bitcoin. We can see future prospects. Bitcoin is in the interest of many people. I started investing in bitcoin by buying
Yes it is right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin has decreased his price for a sometime that people are come to buy more bitcoins. It is a right time to invest. So good luck for your bright future and also keep protect your bitcoin address from people. One day you will post here and you will say that I have bought a 1 Bitcoin on $2500 and now a days it is more than $10000.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:40:41 PM

A suitable alternative in my opinion is indeed bitcoin. We can see future prospects. Bitcoin is in the interest of many people. I started investing in bitcoin by buying
Yes it is right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin has decreased his price for a sometime that people are come to buy more bitcoins. It is a right time to invest. So good luck for your bright future and also keep protect your bitcoin address from people. One day you will post here and you will say that I have bought a 1 Bitcoin on $2500 and now a days it is more than $10000.
Your right man, bitcoin value in the market were slowly decreasing and like you I also thinking that this is the right time to buy stocks of bitcoin as preparation for their future price. Moreover, don't be scared to invest because bitcoin was in demand among the other crytocurrencies or altcoins. Also most of the users were looking forward that this month of July, bitcoin price is raising up.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:46:11 PM

yes actually those people who know the importance of bitcoin than cannot sop invest money in bitcoin, the are willingly taking the risk, and want to invest more money in bitcoin, in  fact they know that there is no risk in bitcoin investment and thy can even get good profit after a very short time because it is also expected that the price of bitcoin will increase more in next few moths may be reach to 5000$ level.
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:18:05 PM

I agree with you on this issue...
Bitcoin is becoming a profitable and valuable investment sector because day by day Bitcoin is gaining more value than any other investment sector, even the value of gold is lower than bitcoin. So it can be dependable on gaining profit. Bitcoin should be saved not spend more...
Yeah bitcoin has great potential in the future that's why bitcoin is a good investment and highly recommended. You can see the adoption of the days of bitcoin very quickly and spread throughout the world. I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be bright and it makes bitcoin investment very profitable
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:19:39 PM

I hope that the users of bitcoin will trust on the community and development of bitcoin and they will stay with bitcoin so we know that the price of bitcoin now will not go down but it will continue to rise more and more.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

I hope that the users of bitcoin will trust on the community and development of bitcoin and they will stay with bitcoin so we know that the price of bitcoin now will not go down but it will continue to rise more and more.
Well its just following trends if there is someone who sell lots of bitcoin and they seen many traders or red mark that you seen in the market it means more selling bitcoins happen than buying bitcoin so its not all about trusting community it will be still depends in the trends and people who investing in bitcoin.. people are just afraid of the even of segwit but i think it can help a lot because almost 80% of miners are agree with this it means those who mining bitcoin are agree because they know they are getting more benefits. .

Make crypto as your bank.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

Bitcoin price is going up again for today. Everyone want to have Bitcoin and even if the price goes down more people will buy it. I will be the first one to buy more if the price goes down. Right now im.accumulating Bitcoin then how much more if the price goes down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: