Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42221 times)
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:29:55 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
I bet to disagree, there's no stable amount of conversion here in bitcoin, if you think your money is good enough for anything you want to invest to then cash out, sometimes trouble comes after in distribution s so better to keep whats yours.

acumennetwork

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:35:52 AM

high risk, high reward
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:56:02 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
For me it is a good way to invest money so you really should invest on it. But here, you should still consider that the conversion rate is changing and it is inevitable. If you are going to risk in this, you should keep in your mind that bitcoin is like a game, you may win or lose/gain or lose.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:00:59 PM

For me it is a good way to invest money so you really should invest on it. But here, you should still consider that the conversion rate is changing and it is inevitable. If you are going to risk in this, you should keep in your mind that bitcoin is like a game, you may win or lose/gain or lose.

Bitcoin is a volatile digital currency, you will be really experiencing a unpredictable change of price.

Bitcoin as a game is not the only thing you will be thinking if you are putting your money into these digital currency, you must also think that you don't just need to wait but you must do something in order to help yourself gain some earnings or profit. You must be alert at the same time, you must be careful and active.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

Of course yes, due to decreasing value of bitcoin more users were withdraw their bitcoin savings, but if you study the fluctuation of bitcoin I think this is the right time to invest because price of bitcoin in the market was low. I believe that we don't need to worry regarding price of bitcoin due to on the following weeks or months you realize the bitcoin will recover their value in the market.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

For me bitcoin is always a good investment even if its volatile. Bitcoin price will have pumps and dumps but we will always have good profit to it. As its price will increase more in the future.

thijswinkels01

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

Good investment for the long term Wink
morata21

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
Merited by Md Saad (1)

if you have intention to make profit then bitcoin would be a good platform for this purpose, to me bitcoin is a profitable currency not only that but also it is safe and sound investment platform relatively to the other sector.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

if you have intention to make profit then bitcoin would be a good platform for this purpose, to me bitcoin is a profitable currency not only that but also it is safe and sound investment platform relatively to the other sector.

It is not just an investment but also as a currency which you being the bank. You can send anytime, anywhere in the world without the need to go to the bank. Really awesome
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:14:47 PM

Hello, Welcome to the Bitcoin world, What you heard is right investing in Bitcoin will give you huge profit in long term. It is never been too late for Bitcoin as long as you can afford the Bitcoin price atm. Goodluck to you and hope you'll divest your investment only when you can get 100% profit of your investment.
I suggest to consider on reading more information about bitcoin here through bitcoin so that you could now the reason why people trust the system of bitcoin in terms of trading and investment. There is much more development and future for bitcoin that is yet to happen. So the better thing to do is to continue our support for the loss of bitcoin to develop and progress its transaction and value for us to experience.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:16:58 PM

Bitcoin is not only a currency but also an best investment for future so if you invest your money in it right now then you can make good profits in next couple of years and bitcoin has a tendency to give us best returns which may not be possible with any other investment product.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Bitcoin is not only a currency but also an best investment for future so if you invest your money in it right now then you can make good profits in next couple of years and bitcoin has a tendency to give us best returns which may not be possible with any other investment product.

I agree with that, because of the modern technology and its continuous advancement, having bitcoin saved in your wallet could be the greatest thing that you will have in the future. I do believe that bitcoin will be the next big thing in the future, it is perfect for online money transactions and if opportunity opened, its volatility make it reach higher amounts in which all of the bitcoin holders will enjoy. Maybe bitcoin's use is still limited and that it can not be used offline but it can be converted into fiat money with big amount considering that you have grabbed the mentioned opportunity above.

Indeed, bitcoin is really a good investment for the future.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:10:28 PM

When we compare bitcoin to altcoins, altcoins are much better to invest money in. If you will wait for years as you said, both bitcoin and altcoins are okay to invest money. I wrote it for short term.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:49:18 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment but before making any investment you need to understand the repercussions of your decision, the bitcoin market can move very abruptly, can you take it? Many think they do but they are unable to do so and at the end they sell for a loss.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:45:55 AM

Bitcoin is a great investment but before making any investment you need to understand the repercussions of your decision, the bitcoin market can move very abruptly, can you take it? Many think they do but they are unable to do so and at the end they sell for a loss.

Everything in bitcoin or in crypto is a risk ,but if we will not take the risk how can we succeed on it. We can experience failure but learn from it and study well,research more and somehow you can get successful in investing, there are alreadh people who succeed on it and we can also make it.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:59:46 AM

It's not to late buy bitcoin as invesment for the future even if it's prize is unpredictable still it have a large percentage that it's prize will rapidly increase. Bitcoin is one of the best way you can invest your money it can grow double or triple because of good feedback about bitcoin. You should consider a good wallet before you invest and a long term investment result to more profit for the future. Just like the people that invested a years ago, look at them now they are already millionaires.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

Everything in bitcoin or in crypto is a risk ,but if we will not take the risk how can we succeed on it. We can experience failure but learn from it and study well,research more and somehow you can get successful in investing, there are alreadh people who succeed on it and we can also make it.
Compared to risk levels, the returns are very big that is the reason bitcoin must be the good way to invest our money. Just in last ~25 months bitcoin prices got doubled which has not happened with any other investment and this must be the enough proof why we must invest with bitcoins. There could be many other well performing investment opportunity also might be existing somewhere but you cannot expect same level of the returns in coming years too with them but you can definitely expect bitcoin will be doing similar kind of returns in coming years too because it has a lot of potential to unveil yet.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 08:08:53 AM

Yes it is, if you invest and hold it for years it will give you much profit, it is said or predicted or somewhat suggest by majority that bitcoin will go up as much as $10000 a piece for the near future.
But if you want a faster way to make a profit, you can go or do trading, but one thing it has a high risk, you must know your coins if you buy or get any information how it works to get a legit income or profit plus a little luck it can give you more, you must take the risk on  that Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Lupin13

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:00:31 AM

Investment was a big challenge, as a wise person we should not store every single piece of our money in one place. The best thing to do is to divide it. Make sure that we don't  put all our invesment in cryptocurrency. Atleast if we do this we have back up money.
genocide

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:41:01 PM

Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.

Yes, that is right. I totally agree with you. There is no way that we would ever know what will happen to bitcoin, like if its price will go higher or lower. There is always a risk of losing your money so I would advice you not to invest all of it. The best thing to do is to invest some and profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: