Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Due to its Volatility bitcoin is a very good investment, but it take guts to invest into it, It may soar one second and come crashing in the next, If you dont have the heart you may sell and lose but i advise that you just buy the bitcoins and forget about it. In time you will see how much you have made. Just buy and hold and you will see your profits.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:41:05 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

The answer is yes.
Why?
Because if you bought bitcoin a few days ago you would have gotten a big profit now, you better wait until bitcoin price is lower again to buy it, i guess if you buy it now is not the right time because bitcoin price is now high.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

Yes you heard right Bitcoin or BTC is really a good investment this days which can make good/high profit in the near future. As you can see in the market graph try looking at these page for reference Poloniex.com and coinmarketcap.com it shows a good response of support from a long downtrend movement within just a day it even shows a very bullish movement/uptrend which means it will really have a good profit in near future. As you said you want to buy these days I advise that if you wanted to risk for a greater profit it would be best before last week of July or if you want to play safe Buy about August 3 be sure all update in this August 1 is completed.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

It is certainly yes!, buying or investing our money/capital into bitcoin now is a good way then hold in a long term.
But you must buy a huge of it if you want earn big profit into bitcoin of course.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Good investment for sure and it beat the bank in remittance for you can transfer anytime 24/7. Plus if you will use Ledger Nano S then you can carry big amount of money in just a small piece of hardware. Super cool! I went into bitcoin because if that.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

I still believing that any investment made now will allow and bring good results ahead, since 2015 the people wich saved their coins had saw their investment reach x8-x10 without any risk over trading or any other project, soo the question is will you ignore the potencial or take your spot at once.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:03:20 PM

Right now i think bitcoin is a good alternative for future investment purposes, because bitcoin is very profitable for all users. Even many people who succeed from their business in bitcoin to earn income that can meet their living expenses.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:34:59 PM

You would have to hold longer than those that have invested last year but I think that today is still a good time to buy bitcoins. With bitcoins, there's a much lesser risk than other investments because you know that people will always want to buy bitcoins. There's already a community of bitcoin users, there's already millionaires investing in bitcoins, there's already companies that implement bitcoins on their payment system, what else do we need? Nothing much except popularity. Once bitcoin gets exposed even more, you will surely earn money.

Just take a look at the people that invested before you. They've already made a fortune out of this. If you don't invest now, you might regret it in the future.

Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:46:21 PM

Yes, i think bitcoin is a good and effective way to invest money. You can expect good returns in less time.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:21:38 AM

Yes, when you invest your money with bitcoin i am sure that you will earn more because bitcoin are now getting more popular in many countries so as the demand rise the price will surely soar high, so invest your money with bitcoin today.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

Yes it is. Depends in the performance of bitcoin in market. When the demand of bitcoin rises the price will also seek high. So now it's growing everyday and month, many company used bitcoin for advertising and also investments due to the fact that bitcoin has fast transaction and safe to use.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:04:59 AM

Yes it is. Depends in the performance of bitcoin in market. When the demand of bitcoin rises the price will also seek high. So now it's growing everyday and month, many company used bitcoin for advertising and also investments due to the fact that bitcoin has fast transaction and safe to use.
Yes , but you need to study some feautures of and and how to keep your bitcoins in a safe storage .Using it in a conpany is a big help for them i am actually planning to present to some of the company what butcoins is that can be applied as payment and payout system for them.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Yes , but you need to study some feautures of and and how to keep your bitcoins in a safe storage .Using it in a conpany is a big help for them i am actually planning to present to some of the company what butcoins is that can be applied as payment and payout system for them.
yes i agree investing in bitcoin is   good it has a great capacity to gain more profit in terms of investing.i think we only need to buy it in a  low price and sell it if the price is rise.for me the best strategy in order us  to be more profitable in the near future is to hold bitcoin rigth now  and sell it in the rigth time.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

yes i agree investing in bitcoin is   good it has a great capacity to gain more profit in terms of investing.i think we only need to buy it in a  low price and sell it if the price is rise.for me the best strategy in order us  to be more profitable in the near future is to hold bitcoin rigth now  and sell it in the rigth time.
This is the new way to make investment. This time it's open for all with any amount we have and with the iCO of our choice. When we know how to choose investment project we can invest our money or our coins we can definitely  can earn a lot on it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:30:35 PM

Bitcoin has already earned its reputation above any other digital coins as it is recognized and trusted.  And due to constant increase of its price we can say that it is growing every day and it can be considered as a good investment.  Investment along gold, silver, copper, gas , and other strong currencies around the world.  There are many users right now because of bitcoin transaction ang like what you said are safe to use.
Pinyadrian

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

Yes it is. The value of bitcoin is directly proportional to time. As time increases, bitcoin's value increases. So if you invest it and then later use it on the future, you'll get a bigger amount of bitcoin.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

of course's yes.  1 Bitcoins In 2015 is 200$ (When the first time I start  2016   )1 Bitcoins is 400$ to 600$ and now 2800$ and going to 3,000$ now think if you buy 1 or 5 BTC in 2015 what the profit you gained know.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 05:20:58 PM

STOP! This is what I recommend to those who are thinking to invest in Bitcoin just because they heard that bitcoin is going high in terms of price. Yes, it is right that the potential of bitcoin is worth much more than what the current price is showing and thus investing in it might give exponential results in the future but still it is strongly recommended to invest that much amount which you can afford to lose. One should also make his own research instead of investing just because they heard something.
friscomuted

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

Like all things, you can invest a percentage of your money an save the other. That will guarantee you to be calm if bitcoin doesnt's works in the future, but i will suggest you to take the risk and invest your money.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:21:14 PM

Like all things, you can invest a percentage of your money an save the other. That will guarantee you to be calm if bitcoin doesnt's works in the future, but i will suggest you to take the risk and invest your money.
I must say that i agree with you. So far every person that invested in bitcoin did not regret it later. And from what i know about bitcoin, it is good way of earning extra money. And also, i also do not support investing all your money in bitcoin, just in case something unexpected happen. No one can predict future with 100 percent success rate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: