Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:36:26 AM

Everyone wants to invest in bitcoin because the amount of coin increases. but is not easy to get more money sometimes it's risky business and you can make a difference technique to other   investor if are interested to invest your money you need to choose wisely.
ximply

Activity: 350
Merit: 170

I do crypto TRADING

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 04:45:47 AM

My answer is YES and i can attest to this for i have invested in bitcoin and my invest really grew in folds.  You wont get this in stocks or bank deposit.  You can only get this thru bitcoin or other crypto currency. At the moment my investment keeps on growing everyday and it is very nice to see it.  Hold it a bit more longer before I make any harvest.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:10:32 AM

My answer is YES and i can attest to this for i have invested in bitcoin and my invest really grew in folds.  You wont get this in stocks or bank deposit.  You can only get this thru bitcoin or other crypto currency. At the moment my investment keeps on growing everyday and it is very nice to see it.  Hold it a bit more longer before I make any harvest.
Definitely my answer is yes also, lastly I do not believe that bitcoin is the best way to invest my money however when I see that bitcoin price was continuously increased I was shocked and regret. Because if I make deposit or investment when bitcoin is amount $2500 I think my income will be doubled or I earn high income.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 05:32:49 AM

It is a good way to invest money but just make sure that you should not invest ALL your money to bitcoin because bitcoin is still unstable. Since it is not regulated, we do not really know what will happen to bitcoin. Just diversify your money investing in different sectors so that when one of your investments fail, there are still others that are earning and through this way, you will spread the risk. Its tempting to invest all your money in bitcoin or cryptocurrency as a whole because of high returns but as a precaution, have multiple sources of income.

MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 05:59:28 AM

Everyone wants to invest in bitcoin because the amount of coin increases. but is not easy to get more money sometimes it's risky business and you can make a difference technique to other   investor if are interested to invest your money you need to choose wisely.
I think if we not have good skill, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency market or from other market, we shouldn't try trading or become to trader. Because it's just make us loss our money.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

Definitely my answer is yes also, lastly I do not believe that bitcoin is the best way to invest my money however when I see that bitcoin price was continuously increased I was shocked and regret. Because if I make deposit or investment when bitcoin is amount $2500 I think my income will be doubled or I earn high income.
I agree with you sir I think also that bitcoin is the best way to invest money also, I guess bitcoin is a good source of income. In additional more bitcoin users were invest due to good reputation of this crypto currencies in the market.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:14:46 AM

Well if you are a long term investor than just invest some funds in bitcoin and other altcoins for say 3-5 years of time horizons. Then you will realize that your may be a multi millionaire in coming time as bitcoin price is surging and its demand are also increasing day by day.

So this is the best asset class to invest your money at present.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

I agree with you sir I think also that bitcoin is the best way to invest money also, I guess bitcoin is a good source of income. In additional more bitcoin users were invest due to good reputation of this crypto currencies in the market.

Not just by the reputation but the technology itself. Bitcoin is using blockchain technology where it makes transaction more convenient where also can save time and hassle free on using it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

It's getting harder these days because of the price of bitcoin. But if you still have the trust and belief in bitcoin's stability that there will be the day that you will be earning from your investment its a better way to put your money in bitcoin. There will be the time that you'll say to others that bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:32:23 AM

It's getting harder these days because of the price of bitcoin. But if you still have the trust and belief in bitcoin's stability that there will be the day that you will be earning from your investment its a better way to put your money in bitcoin. There will be the time that you'll say to others that bitcoin is a very good way to invest your money.

That's what i was thinking when the price was at 2.3k, that its already too late and that its already too expensive. I was able to earn almost double from the btcs that i have left back then so that leaves no doubt about how good btc is for investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:26:44 PM

That's what i was thinking when the price was at 2.3k, that its already too late and that its already too expensive. I was able to earn almost double from the btcs that i have left back then so that leaves no doubt about how good btc is for investment
Even the price of bitcoin is considered as a high price, we can still buy some bitcoin as an investment because it is a good investment. If you will compare the prices from the past months you can see that there is only a few weeks gap from the pump and dump and that is how awesome is bitcoin because it can either make you rich or make you broke in just a few months, so invest wisely.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes. You heard it right. But that information will remain to be an assumption or speculation on your mind unless you will try it by yourself anf base your answer for your question on your own experience of investing your money into bitcoin. But as far as you are concerned, yes bitcoin is really a good thing to invest your money with. Because if not. many people will supposedly pulled out their investment and will turn out to bitcoin's downfall. But for you to assure if what you have heard is right, best thing to do is to do a research or background checking or just try it for yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:29:47 PM

Bitcoin really is a hit to many people especially to those who are investors.  Bitcoin is such a qood way to invest our money because of its relatively high price.  Its price continue to goes up and is really agressive.  But of course as to when it will goes down is the question that is hard to answer.  Risk as iy is but of course there would be a great gain.
notyours

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:23:28 PM

It is possible.
Maybe not.

If you're new in this field I'd better study Bitcoins ahead of it and how you'll find it here. For you to be more clear before you invest your money because it's easy to spend on it just like trading you buy 1 you sell 5. buy 5 times you sell 15 times but do not reach and the duration and lose money You're now losing money and prices are rising. And you did not do it because you're worth your repentance
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Actually you heard it right, you can make a huge profit in bitcoin even now because bitcoin's price is actually increasing right now. So I think you should start investing in bitcoin now until it is on its peak because it might drop anytime soon.

allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

Well, it certainly has been, to say the least. Diversify however and never put all your eggs in one basket.

hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

yes that is right there is no doubt that bitcoin is the best way to invest your money. because bitcoin is the best way to invest your money there. because i think the income that we can get from bitcoin i do not think that we can get from anything else.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:47:13 PM

Bitcoin really is a hit to many people especially to those who are investors.  Bitcoin is such a qood way to invest our money because of its relatively high price.  Its price continue to goes up and is really agressive.  But of course as to when it will goes down is the question that is hard to answer.  Risk as iy is but of course there would be a great gain.
I agreed that! BitCoin is going to the moon and is usual people getting crazy to make an investment this coin. But, we should bear in mind, never make any decision due to fear of the market speculations. Hold very tight a long term and don't panic when the market has a correction.
Ok, I hope you can keep your calm if the worst situation happening Roll Eyes. I can't sure the future of Bitcoin happy as the thought of most traders and holders it. So, with me when the market have waves, clearly trend, I will joining.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:29:08 PM

It's true that bitcoin is a good investment to make even huge profit, Imagine how much profit did investors from earlier years had made and see the improvements of the bitcoin's price ever since it was introduce to people . Probably you've heard so many good things about bitcoin so maybe it will be good for you to try, because if you'll never try, you'll never know .
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:36:46 PM

I think it is, but it really depends, for example you would just invest your money on bitcoin when bitcoin pump is almost over (which we're not aware when). It's better if you would invest when bitcoin price is still cheap and not when it's too expensive. But, since we don't even know when will it stop rising. It's up to you when is the right time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: