Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

For me.. Yes it is.. In this modern world people we're capable of developing new technologies much easier for us to work accordingly..the discovery of bitcoins is another great achievement of mankind which help us lessens our effort in the mode of transacting payments and stocks exchange, Due to its high demand and limited in supply could trigger its value to rose up. and if we've value the time span of fluctuation of its value. We're able to extract in our own analysis that this could be profitable ones we're holding on it.. I anticipate much higher in the future. In a long run.. those who invest on it could be an instant millionaire someday..
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

Yeah i think it is a good way to safe some invesments in Bitcoin. But dont forget that there are people that bought at lower prices and already made alot of profit
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

Yeah i think it is a good way to safe some invesments in Bitcoin. But dont forget that there are people that bought at lower prices and already made alot of profit

It is a good way to invest and yes the safeness of bitcoin is there. But when growing your coins, there are many factors and risk that you had to take. If you want to have lower risk then you only have to make it sure that you will hold your bitcoins. This is the safest investment in bitcoin because you'll do not  touch your bitcoins at your wallet.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:43:45 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes that is right, just buy bitcoin and keep buying while it is cheap right now because in the future the price of bitcoin might go up even higher and you will have that chance to become wealthy because of having bitcoin in your investment portfolio or retirement fund. Bitcoin is one of the potential currency that can change the world in my opinion.

Hi! Im still a newbie here,we have the same question with the person who started this thread. I also have a lot of questions in my mind if it is worth it to invest my money through bitcoin. Since a lot of you saying that its a good decision to invest because the price of bitcoin might go up in the future. It really help me to decide my plans on investing. Many of us dream to become wealthy and it will never going to happen if we don't do anything. I have high hopes in bitcoin so investing my money is a good idea. Thank you for this inputs.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:53:24 AM

It is a good way to invest and yes the safeness of bitcoin is there. But when growing your coins, there are many factors and risk that you had to take. If you want to have lower risk then you only have to make it sure that you will hold your bitcoins. This is the safest investment in bitcoin because you'll do not  touch your bitcoins at your wallet.
If you are just going to hold it then there is nothing will happen for your bitcoin unless the price of bitcoin will go up and that is when you are going to make money but for the mean time that bitcoin is not moving up and it is having a dip then you will just lose its value so the best thing to fight that volatility of bitcoin is to grow our bitcoin by doing investment like ICO and other ways to grow it.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:12:39 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
yep bitcoin is the best way to double or triple your money without doing anything and in just a matter of time ,, bitcoin is like a river only forward, the value of it as of today is rapidly increasing that's why it is the best way to invest your money.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:44:47 AM

that decision is right, bitcoin price is totally insane imagine back 8 years ago the price of it is just a cents today it is like 4000$ so better to invest your money here, and benefit in your future , that is for sure,
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Yeah just take a look to those early adopter , are they in good profit now?
Of course they have made millions dollar you know!
By simply believe in bitcoin with its potential , and we can only regret about it ,
The concept of fixed supply really interesting , it's more than a good way to invest.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:29:25 AM

Ofcourse, it is right. Bitcoin's market value increases as time is passing by. It is before priced at approximately 600$ and it is now at 4000$ in USD. Such increased for a short period of time that made it a good investment. If you will invest to Bitcoin, your Bitcoin might still increase its value since there'll be hardforks that will happen, and the next one is on November. So I suggest you to buy Bitcoin at this moment so that you won't lose the opportunity to make profit after the fork.
xMOPEx

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 06:38:09 AM

Hack yes. Just look at the chart. Although you should never invest more than 50% of your assets to one portfolio.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

If you are just going to hold it then there is nothing will happen for your bitcoin unless the price of bitcoin will go up and that is when you are going to make money but for the mean time that bitcoin is not moving up and it is having a dip then you will just lose its value so the best thing to fight that volatility of bitcoin is to grow our bitcoin by doing investment like ICO and other ways to grow it.

The price will be changing so there's a progress for your investment. Since most of the people here just want to invest in bitcoin and do nothing and is afraid of taking some risk, they will prefer to hold their coins. It's a popular strategy and this will never get old as everyone is saying, just keep on holding and price will be flying to the moon.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

For me, yes it is right now. Its is true that bitcoin is very unstable but this is all true to other investments that pays a lot  with short time. You just have to be watchful, informed and knowledgeable about the status of bitcoin .
yeah making a direct connecton about this investment will surely gives you a good profits in returned its all about knowing your investment
and take time to research and review every aspects that will lead you to generate more btc.

In addition to that, bitcoin gave many profit to those people here who invested into bitcoin. It is already proven and tested including myself it gave me a lot of profit through doing trade in the exchange site platform. Because buying altcoin in the exchange site was a very effective methods to do earnings.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:48:21 AM

yep bitcoin is the best way to double or triple your money without doing anything and in just a matter of time ,, bitcoin is like a river only forward, the value of it as of today is rapidly increasing that's why it is the best way to invest your money.
Absolutely yes, a big profit you may earn from bitcoin. As we observed nowadays that bitcoin still price goes-up that a big possibilty that investment in here is good and profitable, even though we encountered some dump of price but its back to normal again. Investment is a great way to multiply your capital, but don't put all your money in a single investment ,try also in the other ways.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Absolutely. That's why there are lots of investors that invests their money into Bitcoin. If you would buy Bitcoin at this moment, that would be a good idea. Since there'll be another fork that will happen in the month of November. Which also means that Bitcoin's value will increase. So it will benefit the whole community as well as its users and investors.

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

Absolutely. That's why there are lots of investors that invests their money into Bitcoin. If you would buy Bitcoin at this moment, that would be a good idea. Since there'll be another fork that will happen in the month of November. Which also means that Bitcoin's value will increase. So it will benefit the whole community as well as its users and investors.
Why do you think that a fork may benefit the entire community? I don't think so. Any division is harmful to bitcoin. Any instability strengthens the confidence of investors. Money likes predictability. Now you can earn a few hundred dollars, but then you will lose everything.
Angeltwist12

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Yes, that is true . That bitcoin is the most profitable investment place for all of us, because we can easily get huge profits in a very short time. But it is something that gives a lot of advantages also have some bad things if we can not be patient and take into account all the things that exist, the least is the investment bitcoin. We can indeed make a profit, but if we invest in the wrong time then everything should be dealt with patience, otherwise it will all be destroyed and result in a loss
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:22:34 AM

Investing in bitcoin in my opinion is very good. In addition to bitcoin we also invest in another token that has a good future prospects. If we are limited with capital

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:18:23 AM

Yeah Bitcoin is quite a good investment. It is so good that it is often compared with gold. The price of Bitcoin has always risen in the long-term. It rose from 10 dollars to a massive $US4700 in only ten years. There is guide on this forum. It tells you to buy some Bitcoin and “forget” about it for six months. The price of Bitcoin is rising so much that it is said that you will probably have doubled the original money that you had invested in.

If you have some money to invest, I would suggest you do it in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an amazing investment. I have earned much from it and I completely suggest you to invest in it. It will almost definitely give you a profit.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 12:42:23 PM

Yes, its true that bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit but always invest with caution because cryptocurrency like bitcoin is very volatile, the price goes up now but suddenly it will go down after a couple of days. To minimize the risk,I suggest that you should first gain experience and knowledge by diversifying your investment =).

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Ammigo13

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

Yes, investing in bitcoin is a very good idea as it grows every day and gives us the opportunity to secure a worthy future and help people in need. It is necessary to use this chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: