Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:48:13 PM

Bitcoin, and crypto as a whole is a very good oportunity, just be sure to not invest all your money in it and be carefull with your private keys,  be smart.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:23:26 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

For me it is a yes because I heard many people nowadays are investing here in bitcoin because of its advantages and different postive feedbacks. So i guess it is good to invest money here because it was tried by many people and the results are positive and many people became rich because of the use and income from bitcoin.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:25:04 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Actually, investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain and make money. In addition to that, if you have a lot of money I think the best thing that you could do is to invest in bitcoin and if you invest in bitcoin it will result to a good profit. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

for me, Bitcoin is like a modern gold. at August in the last year, Bitcoin was a value around 200 USD but today Bitcoin has a value around 4000 USD. now you can justify the increasing level of its value price. only from this calculation, someone can assume that why Bitcoin is becoming the best way to invest your money. this is the most profitable platform for making your money within a very short time period.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

for me, Bitcoin is like a modern gold. at August in the last year, Bitcoin was a value around 200 USD but today Bitcoin has a value around 4000 USD. now you can justify the increasing level of its value price. only from this calculation, someone can assume that why Bitcoin is becoming the best way to invest your money. this is the most profitable platform for making your money within a very short time period.
It seems to me that the best investment will be the case when a person buys Bitcoin in 2010, and the real value of today, gives a fairly good profit. It seems to me that today to buy Bitcoin for 4000 dollars is a little inopportune moment.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:18:42 PM

From the point of view of the economy the money can't come from nowhere. Therefore, such a sharp increase can result in the same sharp decline. So I would not recommend a very long to store bitcoins on your account. One day we could lose it all their savings.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

From the point of view of the economy the money can't come from nowhere. Therefore, such a sharp increase can result in the same sharp decline. So I would not recommend a very long to store bitcoins on your account. One day we could lose it all their savings.

Completely agree with you. Nothing can exist too long. Everything has its' start and end. But to my mind something with no doubt will replace Bitcoin some day, may be not, may be it will be transformed into something another. But nowadays it is an interesting and perspective, so do not hesitate. Invest in it! ))))  Wink  Wink  Smiley Lot's of people worldwide do this.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:38:20 PM

It seems to me that the best investment will be the case when a person buys Bitcoin in 2010, and the real value of today, gives a fairly good profit. It seems to me that today to buy Bitcoin for 4000 dollars is a little inopportune moment.
Honestly, the current price of Bitcoin really make us confused when decision buy or not.
Because if you are the trader from few years ago until today, you will have the thought never want buy Bitcoin again with your FIAT.
wildey

Activity: 1120
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

Honestly, the current price of Bitcoin really make us confused when decision buy or not.
Because if you are the trader from few years ago until today, you will have the thought never want buy Bitcoin again with your FIAT.
Do not hesitate with your choice, because it will make you fortune, if you do not hesitate in making decisions. Sometimes, confusion in making decisions, will make you lose in this case.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:40:11 PM

It is obviously a good investment, just don't invest everything you have in it man. You never know where the price will go, bitcoin price has been proven to be volatile and unpredictable. No one expected that it would come up like this. Maybe a fall is around the corner too
Investing all savings into any type of investment is not wise decision. Though the current status of bitcoins is very much promising about big profits and bright future, still I will give a friendly advice to invest maximum of savings into bitcoins but not all so that dumping may not wreck you badly financially.

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

Actually, investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain and make money. In addition to that, if you have a lot of money I think the best thing that you could do is to invest in bitcoin and if you invest in bitcoin it will result to a good profit. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich.
obviously it is good to invest in bitcoin because all of us are using bitcoin and we are well aware of the profit and the money that bitcoin can provide us we knows the importance of the bitcoin in term of the investment because bitcoin has a huge potential to increase our money even in very short time and it is because of the price growing very fast and investing in bitcoin for long time will help us in the future.

doujuan612

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

Bitcoin is good investigate, try to compare the price 1 month ago, choose low price to buy and sell in a higher price. Good Luck!
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Bitcoin will always be a good investment in terms of online busines, due to it is already proven and tested and many of the community here can testify it here in the forum. Because your capital will srely increase or sky rocket going to the moon price by next year, so buy now then hold yor bitcoin. Cheers! Cheesy
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

Bitcoin, and crypto as a whole is a very good oportunity, just be sure to not invest all your money in it and be carefull with your private keys,  be smart.

Always diversify your portfolio so that if one asset class where you have invested is not giving you returns the others may give you and on average you will gain. In similar fashion purchase different coins including btc and other altcoins so that the returns could be better than just investing in single coin.

And yes btc is the only asset class which has given you highest return last year and till now even in this year. So you should ideally be investing still in btc every month if possible.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:34:35 AM

Bitcoin will always be a good investment in terms of online busines, due to it is already proven and tested and many of the community here can testify it here in the forum. Because your capital will srely increase or sky rocket going to the moon price by next year, so buy now then hold yor bitcoin. Cheers! Cheesy

Well there probably are less non believers now than last year. Imagine if you forgot about your bitcoins last year when it hasn't yet breached the 1k mark? You'll now have a very handsome profit in a span of less than a year. That's way better than keeping your money in a bank

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:04:32 AM

Always diversify your portfolio so that if one asset class where you have invested is not giving you returns the others may give you and on average you will gain. In similar fashion purchase different coins including btc and other altcoins so that the returns could be better than just investing in single coin.

And yes btc is the only asset class which has given you highest return last year and till now even in this year. So you should ideally be investing still in btc every month if possible.

Well at this point, go for alts that have their values not essentially tied to BTCBTCBTC, so they won't get affected too much in case the value of BTCBTCBTC crashes down.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

It is obviously a good investment, just don't invest everything you have in it man. You never know where the price will go, bitcoin price has been proven to be volatile and unpredictable. No one expected that it would come up like this. Maybe a fall is around the corner too
Investing all savings into any type of investment is not wise decision. Though the current status of bitcoins is very much promising about big profits and bright future, still I will give a friendly advice to invest maximum of savings into bitcoins but not all so that dumping may not wreck you badly financially.

Dumping (flash crash) the price of Bitcoin on market just make speculator scared, fearing and panic, with us this situation very normally because we also have some strategy for solve that issue.
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good way to save and multiply your money. Now all who want to be rich in the future have at least a few coins besides other types of investments.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:09:50 PM

The quality of investment depends upon how much ROI(Return on Investment) it can give in what time and how much risky is the investment. Bitcoin surpasses almost every other investment asset in the combination of both. Bitcoin has always been in uptrend year after year. Thus it has least risk. If there is any dip, then that stays for short term. Bitcoin has always risen in long term. ROI that Bitcoin offers is definitely unmatched and that too in short period of some months to years. I have made 300x profit through Bitcoin in just 8 months without investing my time in analysis market that most other investments need. I think that is enough a reason of how good an investment is Bitcoin.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:04:42 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good way to save and multiply your money. Now all who want to be rich in the future have at least a few coins besides other types of investments.
I totally agree, and I've proven it for several months, I'm happy to get a lot of profit just by buying and holding for a certain time, but I'm sure the price will continue to rise so we should wait until the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: