Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42214 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:13:26 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes bitcoin is very good for investment.But bitcoin investment is very risky.you have to take risk.Than you can make good interest.You have to know lot of experience about investment.Than you can Start investment.

that's a must do before investing in any sort of investment knowing the basic and always try to find or learn for more information is your advantage
bitcoin is a good one for people who knows how to play smartly and have a big nerved to adopt certain changes  especially the downfall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes bitcoin is very good for investment.But bitcoin investment is very risky.you have to take risk.Than you can make good interest.You have to know lot of experience about investment.Than you can Start investment.

that's a must do before investing in any sort of investment knowing the basic and always try to find or learn for more information is your advantage
bitcoin is a good one for people who knows how to play smartly and have a big nerved to adopt certain changes  especially the downfall.
Those who can adopt or willing to take some risk can invest in btc,it is indeed a good way to invest for it's value increases in time and there are more developments and plan that are being put for btc these days, plus with advantages we can get if ever we invested on ICO too.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:41:13 PM

Those who can adopt or willing to take some risk can invest in btc,it is indeed a good way to invest for it's value increases in time and there are more developments and plan that are being put for btc these days, plus with advantages we can get if ever we invested on ICO too.
Indeed, now a day bitcoins are among the most profitable investments. People are really crazy about holding bitcoins now since bitcoins have proved their potentials of making all of us rich many times. Bitcoins should never ever be taken light for they are the future of businesses and industries as well.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:36:37 PM

IMO Bitcoin is not a risky investment if you can just buy and hold it several years and then see that you are in profit. In fact, it's to name a less risky investment than that. When you try to trade then yes, it is risky. But when you just buy and hold, then it is not risky at all.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

I hope you could catch this price fall which had place to be before the August 1st Wink Doubtless bitcoin is one of the best investment of today, but nobody says it is safe. I know how jumping prices for bitcoin can make you get really nervous, so, before this investment you have to be sure in bitcoin and it's perspectives and to be as calm as possible.
ramyon

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

yes most good especially if invest in bitcoin a little bit as long as regular long to become many
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

I can say that bitcoin is the best means of investing money. Just always need to know the measure. Periodically, you need to transfer the money in Fiat in the event of the collapse of bitcoin is not to lose all their savings. Better to earn less than to lose everything.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:15:39 PM

Bitcoin volatility make it a good investment opportunity and equally a very risky investment too. I Will advise you to only invest what you can afford to lose and not the whole of your capital. Although there are speculations that its value may reach $10,000 by January next year. So if you buy now you should be able to double your capital by January next year and it could  turn the other way who knows.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:39:09 PM

It is only filled with risks, if you are a day trader. Trading in short term to make quick profit, might make you suffer loss due to sudden fall of the price. But if you are holding for a long term, the risk of making loss is actually minimum. Keep that in mind that the price of bitcoin is going upwards each year, so you eventually do make profit. You just have to trust the market and keep holding.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
lionheadbuns

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

At this moment I don't think buying bitcoin is practical to me as an investor because I can't afford to buy one.  It's so expensive right now and risky as they say.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

Bitcoin volatility make it a good investment opportunity and equally a very risky investment too. I Will advise you to only invest what you can afford to lose and not the whole of your capital. Although there are speculations that its value may reach $10,000 by January next year. So if you buy now you should be able to double your capital by January next year and it could  turn the other way who knows.

That's right. We never know what will be bitcoin's value in the coming months or years so we should only invest only what we can afford to lose. It may be so attractive to invest a large amount because your money can grow fast in just a short period of time but then the opposite may happen as well because bitcoin's value is volatile. The speculations of its price being doubled or tripled in the coming years are possible since expert traders are saying it and its not just one but many of them. It's important that you should have investments in other platforms as well may it be related to cryptocurrency or not to reduce risks and having a source of income in case other investments failed.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:58:02 AM

Probably it is best and worth investing for, bitcoin has high probability that it will increase in its value. If ypu have some money to invest for it then don't hesitate to do it mate, but expect also of the risk that it may cause if you invest in cryptocurrency. Just don't invest all the savings you got there for emergencies, food, allowance and anything that is important in your everyday life maybe just a bit of your savings that good to invest.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:09:01 AM

yes, it can be said that bitcoin is one of the best investments available on the internet. it's like buying gold and holding it for a long time. but, not just bitcoin, but almost all cryptocurrency is very good for in making investment tool.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:25:51 AM

yes, it can be said that bitcoin is one of the best investments available on the internet. it's like buying gold and holding it for a long time. but, not just bitcoin, but almost all cryptocurrency is very good for in making investment tool.

I could not agree with you more, it's value is really worth a gold and could even worth a lot bigger in the coming years. Thus, this question deserves a yes as an answer.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for making huge profit nowadays because of its price that continually increase. But other than investment if you want to have a huge profit you should also earn bitcoin by joining different campaigns and also you can also earn a lot of bitcoin by trading. Traders become millionaires because of trading
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:57:37 AM

You heard it right. Bitcoin is a lot better than putting your money in stagnant position inside the bank box. If you have already bought some on july. Then your profit might have been huge right now. But of course invest what you are ready to lose. Just prepare for the worst things.
Indeed. Well said. That is the number one rule. Invest on bitcoin what you are ready to lose. The volatility makes it riskier. No one know what will happen to bitcoin, or someone does, with a lot of knowledge in speculation and patterns Smiley

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀