Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:39:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:31:15 AM

Well every investors aim of investing is to make good and high profit, and your aim of doing business is to stake high return and if all the above mentioned are likely to be your mindset towards investing I think you should consider investing in bitcoin.
In bitcoin is very easy to make high gains on you initial capital, due to the steady rise of bitcoin to other currency.
Is almost very difficult to loose money when you invest in bitcoin.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:18:23 AM

Well every investors aim of investing is to make good and high profit, and your aim of doing business is to stake high return and if all the above mentioned are likely to be your mindset towards investing I think you should consider investing in bitcoin.
In bitcoin is very easy to make high gains on you initial capital, due to the steady rise of bitcoin to other currency.

True. I can't really believe how bitcoin and crypto change my life. All my fiat savings and other assets including stocks look very pale in comparison with my crypto assets. And this is not too late. We are still at pioneering stage.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:42:17 AM

True. I can't really believe how bitcoin and crypto change my life. All my fiat savings and other assets including stocks look very pale in comparison with my crypto assets. And this is not too late. We are still at pioneering stage.
It can really change our life a lot. Btc been too good for us that it helps us alot in our financial status. Soon it can grow more so we should work hard and double our efforts.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:52:43 AM

I think so... everybody wants to make more profit by any chance so that Bitcoin is the system which is the most profitable platform. day by day the price of Bitcoin is getting higher and higher so this would be the best platform for investment purpose. from this system, anyone can gain a profit by investing money.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes that is right because bitcoin value is still continuing to increase and many people profit to those who hold it. So if I were you,  just save bitcoin and if you want try to learn first trading of bitcoins in order for you to get earn.
I won’t suggest him to go for bitcoin trading but buying bitcoins and saving them for few moths is a good method of producing grand profits. Bitcoins are day by day increasing in value by taking huge leaps. I am myself holding bitcoins with the same hope and I believe they won’t disappoint us.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:32:55 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
not bad if you haved a bitcoin in your wallet right now because if multiple after a few years because the value of bitcoin right now is going high and so many consumers and users of bitcoin so the stock market of bitcoin is going high for this value . If you haved bitcoin in year 2012 or lately your bitcoin now is huge of bitcoin right now. So bitcoin good way to invest but ready for the risky too if bitcoin value is going down.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

Yes that is right because bitcoin value is still continuing to increase and many people profit to those who hold it. So if I were you,  just save bitcoin and if you want try to learn first trading of bitcoins in order for you to get earn.
I won’t suggest him to go for bitcoin trading but buying bitcoins and saving them for few moths is a good method of producing grand profits. Bitcoins are day by day increasing in value by taking huge leaps. I am myself holding bitcoins with the same hope and I believe they won’t disappoint us.
If we want a less risk decision then hodling of alts and btc will be the best option. Btc been too popular and it can increase just by keeping it and adding some from doing works.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
loyseu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:21:08 PM

You heard it right btc is a good investment especially when you want to be a rich people you can get a huge profit from it if you invest a good amount and also if you know how btc works but beware of some risky factors of btc as we aren't guaranteed if we can get back the money that we invested in but I'm pretty sure that we can still get some bucks.
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:25:39 PM

Hmm. For me Yes because bitcoin nowadays are very popular to many people and bitcoin value is continuously increasing in a way that someday in the future it will hit the most higher cap of it so you better invest noe while it is below pricr because in the future if happens your money will be doubled, tripled or etc.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:28:34 PM

Of course eventhough in the first place bitcoin is a big thing but many people doesn't saw it because of low value but they didn't believe what happens to it now. I guess bitcoim will be a more thing in the future so you better to invest now so that it will grow fast in the future. And bitcoin will reach another milestone in his value according to others.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:31:30 PM

Ofcourse it is. Bitcoin is a good investment, because there are lots of ways to earn profit from it. In just holding your Bitcoin in a while will already give you profit. The reason is that  Bitcoin's market value increases as time passes by, which also means that your profit will be bigger over time. If you're deciding to invest in Bitcoin, that would be a great idea because it will surely give you profit.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

yes do yourself a favor buy some but wait for it to dip a little
segwit event is coming so price might go a little low so buy some buy more if you can
most probably huge profits awaits you then thank me late
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Maybe it is? Maybe it's not?

I know that's not the answer you were looking for. But come on, your asking on a bitcoin forum. Expect biased answers. Yes I personally think it is, and I personally think bitcoin or blockchain technology in general, can reach mountainous heights in terms of worth in the future. If you were to invest in bitcoin or any kind of assets, don't spend more than you're willing to lose. Don't be like that guy who sold his house to invest in crypto.
I agree. In every investment, there'll always be a risk.  That's why when someone is trying to invest, he/she is advised to make a research first if the investment will give the investor profit. But in Bitcoin, it is somehow assured because the price is continuously increasing and is now expensive. As it is increasing, the profit that its users and investors will get is assured to be huge.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a good long-term investment for you to profit more and even in the coming future. As you can see now that bitcoin will continue to reach about $5000 soon before October ends I believe. For me investing in bitcoin is much more better than playing gambling although you need to play too or to trade too but investing is the right way to park it while earning through your profits. Better to do it for the coming future, don't spend too much on gambling and trading but be sure that you have always some left to invest.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

if you have a lot of money better some of your money can be invested into bitcoin, because it is very profitable for you, but you must be smart to invest it, because bitcoin does not have a stable price, and not always profitable for you, you must be brave and be patient to wait for the right time.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

It can really change our life a lot. Btc been too good for us that it helps us alot in our financial status. Soon it can grow more so we should work hard and double our efforts.
No doubt that bitcoin is a very profitable investment. I think if you want to change your life and your finances get better then one way is from investing in bitcoin. you need to know that the potential of bitcoin in the future is still very big. new users will keep coming and it will make the price higher, its mean if you save and invest in bitcoin you will get a profit dude!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

No doubt that bitcoin is a very profitable investment. I think if you want to change your life and your finances get better then one way is from investing in bitcoin. you need to know that the potential of bitcoin in the future is still very big. new users will keep coming and it will make the price higher, its mean if you save and invest in bitcoin you will get a profit dude!

At this point, up to the next couple.of years, i think it's the best way to invest your money on. Of course it's still better to diversify your investments but if you ask me, i'd put quite a bulk of it on btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:14:29 PM

Bitcoin will surely keep on appreciating.if u have the financial means to purchase it now,you can take the red light and invest not forgetting to bear a little risk in mind.
In the long run it will still improve.i believe Btc will be jumping to 5 digits sooner than we can imagine.
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:53:10 PM

Whilst bitcoin might be a good investment (if you know what you're doing, ofc, because volatility won't go easy on you), it's not the best investment at the moment, for multiple reasons:
- first, bitcoin is already leading the market. The only likely think that could happen, would be Bitcoin loosing its first place in terms of market cap. I has already lost a lot, compared to other cryptocurrencies.
- Bitcoin is already beating the market, which means its growth is already astonishingly high. Usually, companies with a tenth of Bitcoins' growth enventually undergoes violent corrections.
- Bitcoin has all the attention right now. While everybody is looking at it, some other coins are showing the tip of their noses: Ethereum, Lisk, Ripple, all theses altcoins are slowly, but surely, going to be direct competitors of Big Daddy.
- Bitcoin is astonishingly costly. We already are at 4000+$/BTC. Where will this madness stop ? 40k$ ? A million ?
Well, there's one thing that I'm sure: it won't go past theses numbers. There's a hard-limit to this market cap, which is the value of every assets on this planet. I mean that, even though there won't be more than 25M BTC, we don't have the required 25 trillion dollars to invest in it. I highly doubt that bitcoin will have 40 times Apple's market cap, even in 10 years.

Altcoins are the best assets you can invest in right now. Prices are indirectly affected by BTC, if BTC goes up there's high chances that your altcoins does, too. Plus, altcoins didn't scaled to BTC's values yet, so, again, there's more theorical profits in altcoins.
Finally, with so many altcoins, you can create a really solid portfolio, hence not only you stabilize your investments by compound effects, but also you will be closer to the global crypto-market efficiency, which is without a doubt really good.

Have fun investing ! But remember: don't invest what you can't afford to loose. Don't play with risks too much, it's unhealthy and never really pays off. Curing an ulcer is costly, lol

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is the right choice, because bitcoin promises profits and the price keeps rising. we can invest in trading and ICO  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: