Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:02:15 AM

As of today, there is a fall in the price of bitcoin. This is due to the price of bitcoin reaching 5000$ last week. Because of the high price of bitcoin, people changed their bitcoin to fiat which resulted to an increase in supply of bitcoin and therefore a decrease in price (law of supply). If the bitcoin will go down to 4000$, it is nice to invest and wait for the price to jump higher.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:14:02 AM

The higher it goes the harder it will be to answer your question  Roll Eyes

But still you can have your bitcoin even the price at high simply because bitcoin will continue to soar higher. Investing your money with bitcoin allows you to make money out of money and makes you feel secure specially for your future purposes.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:17:46 AM

The higher it goes the harder it will be to answer your question  Roll Eyes

But still you can have your bitcoin even the price at high simply because bitcoin will continue to soar higher. Investing your money with bitcoin allows you to make money out of money and makes you feel secure specially for your future purposes.

People who have invested their money in beginning of the year have made good profits only by holding and at that time the price of bitcoin was 1000 usd and many people were saying that its a very high price to invest and they would be regretting now so if you don't want to regret in future then you can invest in it even now as price will be much higher in future.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment but always remember invest only a portion of your total money in bitcoin because bitcoin has not yet reach a stable price and maybe if you invest now and you experience a sudden down of the price. You will be worried and as a result you will sell all your bitcoin but if you are a true believer that bitcoin is a good investment just trust and hodl it for a long time.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:53:30 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes you heard it right. For couple of year bitcoin is the one of best investment for making a huge profit. Lots of people are attracted towards it. Just buy bitcoin  and wait for at right time bitcoin can give you a good profit.

lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:05:36 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

Yes you heard it right. For couple of year bitcoin is the one of best investment for making a huge profit. Lots of people are attracted towards it. Just buy bitcoin  and wait for at right time bitcoin can give you a good profit.

This is indeed correct. More profits from bitcoin is earning more investors in the bitcoin world. This is forcing big whales from stock and commodities to enter in bitcoin market. Thus traditional gold and stock investors are moving into the bitcoin market. This will give more and more strength to the profit making from the bitcoin.
Thus it is safe to enter in bitcoin market and HODL for long to earn super profit.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:46:43 AM

Maybe true or false.
It depends on your ability to judge and analyze your market.
As we have seen in just a few years Bitcoin is a few dollars and the current price is $ 4600. An impressive number! But seeing the whole process, not only increases but also decreases. Sometimes it  decreases from $ 3000 to $ 2000. Bitcoin prices are quite erratic and will also have risks. Need patience !!
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

You heard it right. Bitcoin is a lot better than putting your money in stagnant position inside the bank box. If you have already bought some on july. Then your profit might have been huge right now. But of course invest what you are ready to lose. Just prepare for the worst things.
Bitcoin volatility make it a good investment opportunity and equally a very risky investment too. I Will advise you to only invest what you can afford to lose and not the whole of your capital. Although there are speculations that its value may reach $10,000 by January next year. So if you buy now you should be able to double your capital by January next year and it could  turn the other way who knows.
Indeed. Well said. That is the number one rule. Invest on bitcoin what you are ready to lose. The volatility makes it riskier. No one know what will happen to bitcoin, or someone does, with a lot of knowledge in speculation and patterns Smiley
You are right that no one knows what will go to happen in the future. But, if we see the past we’ll come to know that volatility hardly effected the reputation of Bitcoin. It's prices are increasing with every passing second adding more money to the investors. More money is just like a honey pot for the investors.

Best option for this is to follow the trands for a month or two and search the market for other alternatives and then invest in Bitcoin. Yes there is instability in Bitcoin price but It will not make Bitcoin a weak investment. At present Bitcoin is a good investment and in future the price will go above $5k.
At present, Bitcoins are among the most expensive and profitable investments available in the market. People are even switching from gold investment to bitcoins because they are pretty much aware of the promising nature of bitcoins for returning investments in big capital. I don’t think so there is as such need of any deep research for investing into bitcoins because things are crystal clear.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

You heard it right. Bitcoin is a lot better than putting your money in stagnant position inside the bank box. If you have already bought some on july. Then your profit might have been huge right now. But of course invest what you are ready to lose. Just prepare for the worst things.
Bitcoin volatility make it a good investment opportunity and equally a very risky investment too. I Will advise you to only invest what you can afford to lose and not the whole of your capital. Although there are speculations that its value may reach $10,000 by January next year. So if you buy now you should be able to double your capital by January next year and it could  turn the other way who knows.
Indeed. Well said. That is the number one rule. Invest on bitcoin what you are ready to lose. The volatility makes it riskier. No one know what will happen to bitcoin, or someone does, with a lot of knowledge in speculation and patterns Smiley
You are right that no one knows what will go to happen in the future. But, if we see the past we’ll come to know that volatility hardly effected the reputation of Bitcoin. It's prices are increasing with every passing second adding more money to the investors. More money is just like a honey pot for the investors.

Best option for this is to follow the trands for a month or two and search the market for other alternatives and then invest in Bitcoin. Yes there is instability in Bitcoin price but It will not make Bitcoin a weak investment. At present Bitcoin is a good investment and in future the price will go above $5k.
At present, Bitcoins are among the most expensive and profitable investments available in the market. People are even switching from gold investment to bitcoins because they are pretty much aware of the promising nature of bitcoins for returning investments in big capital. I don’t think so there is as such need of any deep research for investing into bitcoins because things are crystal clear.

Yes absolutely right. Bitcoin is the best investment at present with great return on investment.  You are also right about people are switching from gold to Bitcoin. Price will also surely increase in conning months. So no need to search for the market just invest in Bitcoin and earn.
aussie_striker

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:16:52 AM

Yes absolutely right. Bitcoin is the best investment at present with great return on investment.  You are also right about people are switching from gold to Bitcoin. Price will also surely increase in conning months. So no need to search for the market just invest in Bitcoin and earn.

Holding bitcoin for future is the best way to make profits as you can expect huge returns by keeping them simple idle in your wallet and if you have any idea of trade and investment then it will be an added advantage for you as it will multiply your profits in quick way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:43:19 PM

The price of bitcoin is getting crazy year by year.
Absolutely it, s great way to invest some of our  money on it.
How a lucky someone who has joined in bitcoin world since long time ago.
Even just beginner they get lucky too than never know bitcoin at all Cheesy

True and still as of now many almost 1/4 of the world population not starting bitcoins or they know but they still don't invest on it. Bitcoins price is the best spurce of income even just spending a month you will see your profit.
¼? So you believe that ¾ are already into bitcoin ? You’re  wrong then. People making use of bitcoin are not even up-to 20% of the population in the world. Back to answering the question I’m meant to answer,  yes bitcoin is a good form of investment, if you take it serious.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:00:30 PM

This is indeed correct. More profits from bitcoin is earning more investors in the bitcoin world. This is forcing big whales from stock and commodities to enter in bitcoin market. Thus traditional gold and stock investors are moving into the bitcoin market. This will give more and more strength to the profit making from the bitcoin.
Thus it is safe to enter in bitcoin market and HODL for long to earn super profit.
- Yeah, bitcoin is the best choice for investing, it has beaten gold and becomes the ideal investment destination, especially after wannacry virus appeared, many people already know about Bitcoin, it was advertised and caused a lot of attention. I do not know that profits from Bitcoin brings is huge or not, I just know that many people invest Bitcoin very early and now they are the new millionaires, we will be able to become the next millionaire if we continue to believe and invest in bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good investment to ensure a carefree future. Everyone who wants to become rich invests in it and keeps it until the price grows and makes you happy.
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

If you have a lot more money better invested in bitcoin because the investment business in bitcoin in my opinion is a very good prospect for the future
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:01:33 PM

if seen from its performance for 4 years I think it is true. But do not ever forget that every investment must always contain risks.
Although bitcoin is volatile but I think bitcoin will be still used, more and more people will use bitcoin so the price will keep increasing. The risk of bitcoin investment is if we lost the key/password, so the bitcoin will can't be used anymore. I hope it's will not happen to us.
Until today, if you think Bitcoin is asset for keep our money, maybe your thought still right. However, you have to remember your faith in Bitcoin need keep in long time if you do not want sell all your coins with cheap price when the price of it drop down. It is a condition difficult for holder long term.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
onpages

Activity: 241

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:10:41 PM

As is case today. Bitcoin an investment option has given me the most profits than my investment in gold, real estate or farms. Profits i've gained from holding bitcoin have grown over 500% less than 4 years holding. Is there any brighter than bitcoin?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

ofcourse, bitcoin is still growing, if you had invested a few years ago in bitcoin. You were now rich and i am not joking. I heard a man that he invested when bitcoin was new as a online valuta, and now he's rich, because of bitcoin.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:09:02 PM

Now a days , bitcoins becomes the hot issue around the world because of its market value.. and its not too late to invest  bitcoin because the value of it are keeps soaring high...one big factor because it establish higher demand less in supply.. the one who invest early are getting richer and richer.. they started at low cost and yields 20x fold of their capital in a matter of years..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:43:58 PM

Now a days , bitcoins becomes the hot issue around the world because of its market value.. and its not too late to invest  bitcoin because the value of it are keeps soaring high...one big factor because it establish higher demand less in supply.. the one who invest early are getting richer and richer.. they started at low cost and yields 20x fold of their capital in a matter of years..
Today's bitcoin prices and altcoins are being falling all and this means the right time to start investing in bitcoin, buying as much bitcoin as you can is a great way to earn profits in the next few years, as bitcoins continue to have a huge potential to keep on increasing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:54:56 PM

Yes, Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investment in the market available today and i believe that it will still continue the trend. You can easily expect very high returns within very less time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: