Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42220 times)
modous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

I do think bitcoin is a good way to invest your money because you can easily make money with it. and if you had like 20 dollar converted to bitcoins in the past you could have like around 20000 dollars.
IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

yes I think bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. because now a day many peoples invest ther money in bitcoin and they were benefited from bitcoin investment. so I think its safe.
modous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:47:41 PM

yes I think bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. because now a day many peoples invest ther money in bitcoin and they were benefited from bitcoin investment. so I think its safe.
do you think its smart to start saving bitcoin right now? because if the value would keep increasing you would make more money right? or should i just wait for the bitcoin value to drop again..
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:57:17 PM

Now a days , bitcoins becomes the hot issue around the world because of its market value.. and its not too late to invest  bitcoin because the value of it are keeps soaring high...one big factor because it establish higher demand less in supply.. the one who invest early are getting richer and richer.. they started at low cost and yields 20x fold of their capital in a matter of years..
yes that is right that bitcoin is now becoming more and more popular in fact people are now taking interest in bitcoin and therefore they are all talking about bitcoin. i think that very soon bitcoin will become the main currency of the world and all the world will be using it have same value everywhere in the world and hope that it will be more easy for them to use bitcoin to shopping and for any other purpose.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:04:45 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Absolutely, Bitcoin is a good investment. It's market demand as well as its market value is increasing from time to time. Buying Bitcoin especially nowadays will be a great idea. All you have to do is to hold it for a long period of time and wait for its value and your profit to increase. You may also invest it to trading which will give you bigger profit.

marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:06:51 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It is as it will double up your money or more but also expect that its value will go down so you dont have to be shocked.  But it is better to invest now, then if your money is growing, i advice you to save some in the banks for better security

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:39:31 PM

You heard it right. Bitcoin is a lot better than putting your money in stagnant position inside the bank box. If you have already bought some on july. Then your profit might have been huge right now. But of course invest what you are ready to lose. Just prepare for the worst things.
Bitcoin volatility make it a good investment opportunity and equally a very risky investment too. I Will advise you to only invest what you can afford to lose and not the whole of your capital. Although there are speculations that its value may reach $10,000 by January next year. So if you buy now you should be able to double your capital by January next year and it could  turn the other way who knows.
Indeed. Well said. That is the number one rule. Invest on bitcoin what you are ready to lose. The volatility makes it riskier. No one know what will happen to bitcoin, or someone does, with a lot of knowledge in speculation and patterns Smiley
You are right that no one knows what will go to happen in the future. But, if we see the past we’ll come to know that volatility hardly effected the reputation of Bitcoin. It's prices are increasing with every passing second adding more money to the investors. More money is just like a honey pot for the investors.
I must say Bitcoin is the best of best way ever invented to invest your money and earn much more then you can even think of. Investing in Bitcoin is not only the best investment of today but it will keep on gaining more reputation in the market in coming days as well.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

Yes right, and I suggest to continue buying bitcoin because the price will continue to go up, currently priced around $ 4300, but I'm sure the end of this year the price will reach $ 6500.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:47:44 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 12:08:59 AM by bncbnc

I think that It will really be a very good decision if you will invest your money in bitcoin right now. because the price do not have to stay at such a low price for a long time and hope that it will recover its position very soon, therefore i think without wasting any time we need to invest more assets in bitcoin and make our position more stronger.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:11:09 AM

Yes that's right, bitcoin is very profitable investment for now because the price will keep increasing. There is a prediction that the price of bitcoin will reach $7000, the price of it is very depend on supply and demand.the earlier you buy it the more profit you will get. This technology is very appropriate for this century, so I am sure that the demand will keep increasing.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

Yes bitcoin can be very profitable for everyone given that he/she invests at the right time, and when I say profitable I say long tern not short term because in short term you might get a loss easily when compared to long term.  And don't freak out when the price falls, it will recover soon .

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:25:58 AM

Yes bitcoin can be very profitable for everyone given that he/she invests at the right time, and when I say profitable I say long tern not short term because in short term you might get a loss easily when compared to long term.  And don't freak out when the price falls, it will recover soon .
For the long term investors then bitcoin is a good way only for long term but for the traders out there they can get or make profits even short term or long term because there is no exact date for them to make money because they can earn even the market falls or not because they are knowledgeable to play with the volatility of the market.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:42:26 AM

Bitcoin is okay particularly in long haul so putting your cash in Bitcoin it's a decent decision, as should be obvious now the cost of Bitcoin is unobtrusively diminishing that is an ideal opportunity to purchase more Bitcoin in light of the fact that I trust it will at present go higher and it will profit develop after some time. simply be understanding in it.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2044
Merit: 181

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:47:42 AM

as my informatiom and i heards to this forum bitcoin is good profit for the long term investment and i also hold my bitcoin for the future, i have plan to buy bitcoin for the investment in the future to get good return profit.

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

Yes right, and I suggest to continue buying bitcoin because the price will continue to go up, currently priced around $ 4300, but I'm sure the end of this year the price will reach $ 6500.

That's a good speculation at the end of the year and it's more realistic as others are saying the price will be at $10,000 which is making me doubt but I want to believe. Because it's all beneficial to all of us when the price gets at $10,000. But just keep on buying and we are in a bloody week so take the advantage of buying bitcoin.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

of course make sure to buy lots if you can just wait for it to dump
then wait for it to pump then convert it again
or simply hold it
its for you to decide
but im sure in bitcoin we can all earn huge if we apply the buy low sell high method

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:23:58 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good investment to ensure a carefree future. Everyone who wants to become rich invests in it and keeps it until the price grows and makes you happy.
I agree on the statement about bitcoin for making a carefree future, it is for sure. What bitcoins have now, and what they been in past 6 or 7 years, we can easily see the difference of excellence. The reason behind it is the increasing values bitcoins are producing. It is a better investment indeed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:40:33 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a very good investment to ensure a carefree future. Everyone who wants to become rich invests in it and keeps it until the price grows and makes you happy.
I agree on the statement about bitcoin for making a carefree future, it is for sure. What bitcoins have now, and what they been in past 6 or 7 years, we can easily see the difference of excellence. The reason behind it is the increasing values bitcoins are producing. It is a better investment indeed.

Same here, I agree with your response too. Bitcoin does make a carefree future and it is beneficial almost to everyone who knows about it. A lot of people now invest in bitcoin because as they all say it is a good investment especially if you care about your future. And its value keeps on increasing yearly so it is also good for long term investment.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:37:52 AM

yes of course, about 10 months ago I invest bitcoin $ 2200 and now to $ 9700, I am very happy because bitcoin prices continue to rise even though in 3 days it has dropped $ 1000.

great
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:55:15 AM

yes of course, about 10 months ago I invest bitcoin $ 2200 and now to $ 9700, I am very happy because bitcoin prices continue to rise even though in 3 days it has dropped $ 1000.
               Woah really? That was a vey high progress considering it is just within a year, how much more if it will be next year? That was very fortunate for you to hear you've gain so much, and at the same time it is also an inspiring story that you should gamble in order for you to be successful. As i can remember i start!led investing in bitcoin almost 4 months ago and so far i gained much but not as much as you did, I got only few bucks when i started and just risk it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: