Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:51:31 AM

If you can take the risks associated with such a highly volatile investment, then bitcoin is just right for you. We have read a lot of stories about how people put their life savings in bitcoin a few years ago, and now they have multiplied their wealth many times over. Talk about a risk well played, which paid off pretty handsomely. Also, long term investing requires patience, so if you start out young, chances are you'll be rewarded for your investment decisions later on in life.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

Bitcoin becomes my alternative to invest money that has been set aside from income. However from bitcoin, i earned a satisfying income even greater than salary had i received. So make me dare to invest more in bitcoin than to store in bank.
Absolutely, it is better to investment in bitcoin rather than putting your money in banks. Anyway, money in the banks still raning also but  it is small amount compared to what you have earned from bitcoin. If you want to double  your money in a fast way, then invest your money in bitcoin, but don't put all your money just for a single investment because it is risky.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

Bitcoin becomes my alternative to invest money that has been set aside from income. However from bitcoin, i earned a satisfying income even greater than salary had i received. So make me dare to invest more in bitcoin than to store in bank.
Absolutely, it is better to investment in bitcoin rather than putting your money in banks. Anyway, money in the banks still raning also but  it is small amount compared to what you have earned from bitcoin. If you want to double  your money in a fast way, then invest your money in bitcoin, but don't put all your money just for a single investment because it is risky.
Putting your money in bank will not make your rich because the interest rate in banks are smaller than the rate of the inflation rate of the fiat money and it is better to put your money in bitcoin because like this situation that the price of bitcoin is down then when the market perform good in the next day then it is easy gain for your investment.
sasaki111

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

Yes , Bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, cause it has some ways has really good profit that fiat can't do. Like dice, trading, but sometimes you can get a bonus coin after hard forks, BitcoinCash is an example.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

I think yes sir. Bitcoin is promising that its value keeps on surging. Imagine having a bitcoin that's a million dollar value in the next decade. Invest now, be a millionaire later.

Yes anything is possible with bitcoin in future so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins as possible and save it for future and if the price goes in millions then even 1 btc can make you millionaire and if you have more then you can be even billionaire.
Wow sounds good and easy to become a millionaire or billionaire if I hold 1 Bitcoin Grin. But do you know when that future happening? Maybe untill I am died still cannot see the price of Bitcoin reaches to million dollars per Bitcoin ...

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pressessidow

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:13:03 AM

Like all things, you can invest a proportion of your cash an preserve the other. That will guarantee you to be tranquil if bitcoin doesnt's functions in the long term, but i will propose you to take the danger and make investments your income.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

The higher it goes the harder it will be to answer your question  Roll Eyes

But still you can have your bitcoin even the price at high simply because bitcoin will continue to soar higher. Investing your money with bitcoin allows you to make money out of money and makes you feel secure specially for your future purposes.
I will second you. This is what is the beauty of Bitcoin is. You get much more money as compared to what you have invested. I think investing in Bitcoins is the best investment not of present day only but of the days which are coming ahead. It will no doubt rule the market as no other business ever did.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good way to invest our money. The reason behind it is in future we face a case less situation. In term of investment we just invest our money, time,regularity which give us lot of profit in future. Their is no doubt in future bitcoin will be ruling on business market
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:32:47 AM

Yes true, when compared with other investments of course bitcoin is the best choice. even gold which is a traditional investment for thousands of years can now be defeated bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:22:30 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
investing in bitcoin is profitable and can increase our income, bitcoin can also be used as savings for the future, now more and more bitcoin use it and bitcoin can also be used to provide apartments from news that I read. so your choice is right if you invest in bitcoin.

Investments into bitcoins are nothing wrong. Bitcoins are at present the most profitable investments and people are rushing towards bitcoins after reading about those who are now millionaires by believing and investing into bitcoins. I will also support everyone who is investing into bitcoins for better future.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

Exactly, because in the last 2 years I always get a profit when buying bitcoin. bitcoin investment is always profitable because the selling price is higher than when purchased. and I've gotten a lot of profit for buy and sell bitcoins.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes, I agree that one of the best place to invest your money is through bitcoin. Its value rise regularly and very unpredictable so it is very profitable.  Soon, bitcoin will be top over all investment industries. Now is the best time to invest at bitcoin.
motodor

Activity: 378

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:45:54 AM

damn its true. yesterday in just a few hours, I was able to get a lot of profit in bitcoin, utilizing the panic people because they sell at low prices, but a few hours later the price back to normal Grin Cool
so not only is long term, the short term also sometimes bitcoin very profitable Smiley

Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

Yes, investment in Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments and are very stable which makes holding Bitcoins very very profitable. Bitcoins are gaining more and more popularity everyday which is making the value of Bitcoin very high so investments can help you earn high returns within a small time period.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:19:35 PM

Yes, investment in Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments and are very stable which makes holding Bitcoins very very profitable. Bitcoins are gaining more and more popularity everyday which is making the value of Bitcoin very high so investments can help you earn high returns within a small time period.
High in short time just makes you feel more conceit and it not good for the road growth of a professional traders. That profit will makes forget in this field, then in someday, the market will regain the profit you earned from it + your funds Wink

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:33:23 PM

Bitcoins and the altcoins in general are very volatile, although the trend is positive.
You can take advantage of what happens in the world, such as ICO ban in China, to buy when the prices decrease.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

Very good qustion.
Even if that way is easy and quite fast we must remember that it's really risky way. Of course you can say that every investment is risky and it's associated.
In response to your question, yeah it could be good way for you if you can handle the risk and you are calmness.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:04:17 AM

Very good qustion.
Even if that way is easy and quite fast we must remember that it's really risky way. Of course you can say that every investment is risky and it's associated.
In response to your question, yeah it could be good way for you if you can handle the risk and you are calmness.

Every kind of investment is risky and you need to prepare yourself that the thing that you are about to invest is risky and even that is bitcoin or not then you need to invest the amount that you afford to lose because if you will become greedy and invest a lot of money even your savings then you will just end up losing because of the volatility of bitcoin.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:57:03 AM

Like all things, you can invest a proportion of your cash an preserve the other. That will guarantee you to be tranquil if bitcoin doesnt's functions in the long term, but i will propose you to take the danger and make investments your income.
Is just how you manage your money and investment that you made. Long term investment could be something difficult to predict if your are profitable or losing in the coming years . It's because we really don't know the flow in the market price and it's consistency to compete among others.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:03:02 AM

probably yes because bitcoin has a potential and the price is rapidly increasing overtime so its a good idea if you invest on it as early as possible , last day the bitcoins value suddenly drops and most people buy that time and today its started to rise again slowly so i think that its not yet too late for you to buy bitcoins and hold them for quite some time to make a descent profit soon if the price would sky rocketed again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: