Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Its a big yes sir becuase bitcoin as now is have a strong potetial and i can say that the value of bitcoin will become $5000 next year and i know and i believe that in the future this is our money. Smiley
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:53:04 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Yes i also heard about that the bitcoin is good to invest becuase for now bitcoin have a good and strong potential in its value and i can say that the value of bitcoin neext year totally continiously to pump. So i think its a good to invest in bitcoin to get hhigh profit.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment for making a high profit becuase its value is so much increasing and just only need is keep trust and have a courage to invest becuase investing to bitcoin is risk becuase its volatile you need to be patience. Smiley

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:56:46 AM

investing in bitcoin is profitable and can increase our income, bitcoin can also be used as savings for the future, now more and more bitcoin use it and bitcoin can also be used to provide apartments from news that I read. so your choice is right if you invest in bitcoin.

Investments into bitcoins are nothing wrong. Bitcoins are at present the most profitable investments and people are rushing towards bitcoins after reading about those who are now millionaires by believing and investing into bitcoins. I will also support everyone who is investing into bitcoins for better future.
Of course the success story in Bitcoin make many people want to become investor.
But that is reason make some people also become speculators if they do not have any knowledge about this field. Grin
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

There's no doubt about it, let me give you some reasons why It's a good to invest on bitcoin.

1. You can take a look at bitcoins chart you will see that it keeps increasing and increasing.
2. Even though sometimes the price dumps it always recovers no matter what.

But you should consider the risk too in investing bitcoin.  Don't invest if you can't afford to lose your money.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:38:57 AM

Yes me too i heard that bitcoin is good to invest here bevuase the value of bitcoin is still increase and have a strong value i can say that in the next year the value of bitcoin is going to increase $5000  and i think this is our future money.

chr!s w!lly

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:34:11 AM

NO it is so risky one  with high income if you lucky

so ifyou have extra money start with it
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Yes, investment in Bitcoin is one of the fastest growing investments and are very stable which makes holding Bitcoins very very profitable. Bitcoins are gaining more and more popularity everyday which is making the value of Bitcoin very high so investments can help you earn high returns within a small time period.
Yes, There is no doubt about it. Bitcoin is a good way to double our money. Bitcoin investment is very effective, many people prove that bitcoin is really good for investment.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:28:09 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin its up to you. But invest only you can afford to lose because as of now bitcoin price experience  dumping . What if the price of bitcoin decrease more your money also decrease. But dont worry about it because even the price dumping many people buy bitcoin so the price increase again or for sure it will recover again and possible to reach more than the current price.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

Yes me too i heard that bitcoin is good to invest here bevuase the value of bitcoin is still increase and have a strong value i can say that in the next year the value of bitcoin is going to increase $5000  and i think this is our future money.
The price  really has a big effect. No one should ignore an investment opportunity based on sentiment. There used to be financial institution called goldman sachs that dismiss bitcoin for some time. But the institution is now actively telling their investors not to dismiss bitcoin any longer, considering how one bitcoin is valued above $4000.
amueller

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

bitcoin is so risky but it is good way to earn money for short time
rohn

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:38:19 AM

It is definitely a good way to invest your money. Some experts says that there would be a great price increase in btc after 5 years. And as we can see now it is increasing little by little. Investing in bitcoin takes time and patience to see it grow.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

Yes. In my experience, I can conclude that bitcoin is really a good investment. I've been investing on it for a very long time and I can say that it has really given me a lot of things. I always give my best to it so that when it's time to get my income, I would have large amount in my hands. Bitcoin's value is growing also so if you are going to invest with it you would surely benefit as long as you are patient enough to wait for it till the price is high.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

Bitcoin is a very risky way of investing but it is really worth the wait. I can say that because I have experienced it myself already and it really changed my life bigtime. As the saying goes, good things take time so if you really want to have that thing then you shouldbe willing to wait even for a long time. Bitcoin has a value that is rising continuously which usually attracts most of the investors which made bitcoin's value higher and higher.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Yes it is without a doubt, bitcoin is appropriate for investment since it is volatile it could have a enormous price in the future that's why don't lose the opportunity and buy now as long as it is not that big yet. As the time passing by bitcoins price is growing that's why it is the right time to buy.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:43:44 AM

I bet it is, it's only obvious that the people that invest in bitcoin is released from the ever inflating currency that we all have. Regardless of where we are, it seems like our currency just gets lesser and lesser purchasing power. That's something that none of us wants. You're lucky if your country doesn't have crappy government and you don't have a currency that's constantly inflating. You see all the goods are having higher and higher price in your country? It's because your currency is worth lesser and lesser and not because things are becoming more expensive.

Bitcoin's price is increasing and increasing and that saves you from the inflation of your currency. Even if your currency is having less worth, it's alright in your part because you've got bitcoin and its price is always increasing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Stgsurya

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:46:49 AM

Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times.
After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange. My personal recommendation is to use a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoins. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:48:48 AM

It is definitely a good way to invest your money. Some experts says that there would be a great price increase in btc after 5 years. And as we can see now it is increasing little by little. Investing in bitcoin takes time and patience to see it grow.
Yeah, bitcoin is proving it to be a great place for us to invest our money, the price of bitcoin has always risen sharply in recent years, it really has given us a lot of great surprises. Bitcoin can certainly bring us a huge source of profits, it will satisfy us but the most important thing is that we need to have enough trust and patience with it as you said, the current market trend is still very positive with investing in bitcoin, Bitcoin is still the number one investment choice for the future

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

It is good to invest in bitcoin but it is so risky that you could lose some of your money if bitcoin value will decrease just like what happened these days

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

The price  really has a big effect. No one should ignore an investment opportunity based on sentiment. There used to be financial institution called goldman sachs that dismiss bitcoin for some time. But the institution is now actively telling their investors not to dismiss bitcoin any longer, considering how one bitcoin is valued above $4000.
I think not only that institution but many other users who are also regret because they did not invest long time ago in bitcoin for ignore the news about bitcoin a few years ago. bitcoin has great potential and I think there is no other reason to ignore bitcoin again. spread this to the world it so many people will not regret  because not investing in bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: