Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42219 times)
micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:59:28 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
Maybe yes but theres only a time that bitcoin market value is going ups and down and no one can say when is the exact time yo make your money profitable because bitcoin has no stable price.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:07:39 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
If you think you trust bitcoin that much why not? If you invest your money on something else, there will always be risks. In bitcoin also there is risk but if you've known bitcoin from the beginning and how it is fying high till now, even this negative news we're hearing on the decline of bitcoin's value will not discourage you from investing in bitcoin.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:24:27 PM

If you think you trust bitcoin that much why not? If you invest your money on something else, there will always be risks. In bitcoin also there is risk but if you've known bitcoin from the beginning and how it is fying high till now, even this negative news we're hearing on the decline of bitcoin's value will not discourage you from investing in bitcoin.

Considering the fact that bitcoin already exist for almost 8 years now, it is absolutely no way that you cannot trust it.  It has been tested and proven to give you an income.  And one of that is investment.  Investing in bitcoin is a risk just like any other investment.  Looking on the performance of bitcoin, I may say that it is indeed a goodway to invest on it.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:51:46 PM

Yes it was a good investment this year because bitcoins is rising but there was also a down time like the incident that happened in china when they ban the ico's but i am really sure that bitcoin will sill have a grip in the market and the value will still increase monthly so just hold your coins for a very long time.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:12:44 PM

Bitcoin became the best investment choice for me, because has given a very fantastic return. I can achieve better profit than my salary works even.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:53:05 PM

Bitcoin has became the most and always invested investment recently. I would say that it really is good investment since it's price can go higher everyday, and also can get lower, which is very healthy for an investment. But in the next months, I would really be happy if it will continue rising its price.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:48:36 AM

Yes it is right. It gives me a profit of 1000% since last year. it may not jump for 1000% for the next year but who knows. Bitcoin is good long term investment. Don't hesitate to buy or you will regret it.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:16 AM

Yes because the amount of bitcoin is so high, for sure you gonna gain profit. Becuase holding a bitcoins Is very profitable , so you need to collecting more bitcoin. If you invest your profit is bigger
well it is a risk also because we must have the capital to be able to invest in bitcoin. High prices are the reason many people are thinking again to invest in bitcoin. I myself choose another coin alternative that is cheaper and has a nice future. for example eth
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:32:21 AM

yes, for short time. you must playing tradi if wanna invest in bitcoint. its best choice to multiple your coin
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:43:13 AM

Nowadays many investment options, from real to scam, and I think we should be good at putting money on the right investment, bitcoin is the best choice right now. bitcoin investment does not take long to get 100% profit, maybe only 1 year we have 100% profit.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:26:45 AM

yes it is true bitcoin a good way to invest your money because you can earn twice as much profit as possible
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

Bitcoin becomes my alternative to invest money that has been set aside from income. However from bitcoin, i earned a satisfying income even greater than salary had i received. So make me dare to invest more in bitcoin than to store in bank.
Absolutely, it is better to investment in bitcoin rather than putting your money in banks. Anyway, money in the banks still raning also but  it is small amount compared to what you have earned from bitcoin. If you want to double  your money in a fast way, then invest your money in bitcoin, but don't put all your money just for a single investment because it is risky.
Yes I am agree with you that bit coin will give you more profit than the interest level of the concerned bank as the  interest of the banks is constant which nighters increase nor decrease but the rates of bit coin fluctuating round the year and the chance of profitability is more than falling down of the prices of bit coin.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:31:08 AM

Yes it is a good way to invest your money on bitcoin because even it is not stable you still get high profit from it unlike on local banks. But it is kinda risky because there are may scammers over the internet so if you are not aware on this kind of surrounding much better to learn first.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:48:24 AM

I think yes sir. Bitcoin is promising that its value keeps on surging. Imagine having a bitcoin that's a million dollar value in the next decade. Invest now, be a millionaire later.

Yes anything is possible with bitcoin in future so the best thing would be to collect as many bitcoins as possible and save it for future and if the price goes in millions then even 1 btc can make you millionaire and if you have more then you can be even billionaire.
Yes it is also a part of bit coin business to hold your bit coin for a specific period of time but I may disagree with you that only holding bit coin is not the philosophy of getting profit because some time you invest and get profit instantly because no one knows about the future of bit coin
Smokey Bob

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:39:42 AM

Does anyone here have any foundation for their reasonings? I see a lot of posts just saying "yeah it will go up", or "it will be profitable because many people come and buy it" and it's getting kinda boring. What valuation techniques are you guys using as a foundation for these statements?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

What you hear is true. bitcoin is an investment that will bring profits in the future, and this is not a fake, that is what will actually happen. In fact, since the appearance of bitcoin a few years ago the price has soared very high and has many people who regret having doubted the bitcoin at the beginning of its appearance. I will try to express the reasons why bitcoin worth mentioning as a future investment.
1. The amount of bitcoin in circulation is currently limited, so can be sure the price will rise from year to year.
2. More large countries that have legalized bitcoin in Their country, this will have a good effect to bitcoin prices.
3. Fiat Money that we use today is losing the value, so bitcoin is present as a very appropriate choice.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:08 AM

Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.
I think it is not bad to invest some money in bitcoin.  There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, because as we can see users,   bitcoin has a lot of potentiality in the future so don't be worry and there is nothing afraid of with bitcoin.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Invest some of it, yeah.  You have to realize how frigging volatile bitcoin is, though.  There's nothing that says we have to stay at or break above $2500.  We could be back down to $1500 or lower by tomorrow.  Do I think that's going to happen?  No, but it's possible.  So if you're young and don't have a retirement plan and have extra money to play with, do it.  But be ready to lose money...and hope you don't.

I wouldn't put too much into crypto.
I think it is not bad to invest some money in bitcoin.  There is nothing impossible in bitcoin, because as we can see users,   bitcoin has a lot of potentiality in the future so don't be worry and there is nothing afraid of with bitcoin.
Based on the current fact, there is nothing wrong or no issues with the bitcoin in terms of security as well in terms of growth. It's our responsibility to make it more secure with the possible security features. The growth taking place with bitcoin is very big which assures profit for the investment. So investing into bitcoin is the best one who expects profit.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

If we look at the value of 1 BTC today, it's surprisingly high and it almost compare to gold's value. So investing your money to BTC is really a good idea for me. You can keep the other half on your wallet and use the other half in trading. Smiley

Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:44:59 AM

yes it is true bitcoin a good way to invest your money because you can earn twice as much profit as possible
Yes you can earn but remember you will never know when you will earn profit there is also possibilities price of bitcoin fall down so the risk is there.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: