Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
Pusesu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:24:19 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.

And I think thats because they have enough knowledge about investing here but my opinion is , if you cannot assure that you can get something from what you invest then dont try, better be guided by someone who knows how or take risk, and its not that easy to be profitable here for you to burn your koney, if you cannot afford to lose then dont try for now, it involves huge amount of money better be serious about it.
Yes of course bit coin will give you the best reward of your investment because the level of interest of the investors and the history of bit coin clearly says that bit coin is the best way to invest your money in it. We are looking so many people who has become rich people in a very short period of time.

People who have invested money in bitcoins in its early days have already became a millionaire by now but I think still its not too late to invest money in it as bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will become more powerful and popular in future which will take its price even higher so investing at this point can also make us rich in future for sure.

We all still have a chance to become millionaires. We just have to trust Bitcoin. It offends me when I see people who say that bitcoin is a bubble. After all, bitcoin gives us a great chance to become richer

True. It is still achievable but nowadays we need more money to achieve millionaires club because of btc price. People who jumped into bitcoin train 1+ years ago were much more lucky to achieve and enter millionaires club members with much smaller entry fee 
I agree with you if you started earlier with this you could easily make more out of it but still it is not too late to actually try something for your own future i would say you can still make a lot out of bitcoin for yourself and your family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:31:46 AM

It's not really that bad of an investment as of today, but the problem with bitcoins is that its price is too dependent on the demand of people and its popularity. Bitcoins doesn’t have a physical form that’s why for the people who is much too careful when it comes to investments, they avoid it. Some people prefer solid investments where they can physically use. But as of today its still somewhat a good investment while the price is still not that high compared before.
Moonrunner

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:41:30 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .
It's right. You can see how many people became rich in bitcoin specially for early investors of it. If you have invested in bitcoin way back in 2011, you bought plenty, and you hold it until now, your money would be multiplied by more or less 27 000 times.

And I think thats because they have enough knowledge about investing here but my opinion is , if you cannot assure that you can get something from what you invest then dont try, better be guided by someone who knows how or take risk, and its not that easy to be profitable here for you to burn your koney, if you cannot afford to lose then dont try for now, it involves huge amount of money better be serious about it.
Yes of course bit coin will give you the best reward of your investment because the level of interest of the investors and the history of bit coin clearly says that bit coin is the best way to invest your money in it. We are looking so many people who has become rich people in a very short period of time.

People who have invested money in bitcoins in its early days have already became a millionaire by now but I think still its not too late to invest money in it as bitcoin has a great future ahead and it will become more powerful and popular in future which will take its price even higher so investing at this point can also make us rich in future for sure.

We all still have a chance to become millionaires. We just have to trust Bitcoin. It offends me when I see people who say that bitcoin is a bubble. After all, bitcoin gives us a great chance to become richer

True. It is still achievable but nowadays we need more money to achieve millionaires club because of btc price. People who jumped into bitcoin train 1+ years ago were much more lucky to achieve and enter millionaires club members with much smaller entry fee 
i agree, I think bitcoin is probably the best way there is to make fast and a lot of money. That is why bitcoin is so popular right now.
So if you want to make some money bitcoin is the right choice.
NovaNewbium

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

It is a very good way to invest your money in it. Bitcoins is unstable it can rise very high in one week, but it can also go down very hard in one week. You should take your chance.

Invest a little bit you will see that you will make money for nothing. You can than invest more and more if you are making good amount of money out of it.
Igrylechka

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Benefits of a bitcoin investment?
Should you buy bitcoins? To understand why is so profitable to invest in bitcoin, let's look at its features:

Bitcoin is not tied to any Bank, there is no center that controls bitcoin, it means that there is no official fee for the transfer, and operations are not subject to cancellation. Wallets and exchangers still take a small Commission for transactions with bitcoin.
Complete anonymity. All you can know about a transaction, this number of purse. At the very same check purse you do not provide your data so it is anonymous.
Cryptocurrency is limited. The rate of extraction decreases and tends to zero. This means that when all bitcoin will be mined, then the price will rise dramatically. The sooner you start investing in bitcoin the better!
Two basic rules to your investments in bitcoin projects have paid off as follows:

It is not recommended to frequently convert currencies, because with each conversion comes a loss of funds.
Choose projects that pay profit in bitcoin, not in another currency.
FrankGismo

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

i agree, I think bitcoin is probably the best way there is to make fast and a lot of money. That is why bitcoin is so popular right now.
So if you want to make some money bitcoin is the right choice.

Most people use it because they want to become rich so i fully understand what you are saying. They use bitcoin in order to make a good amount of money out of it.

Thats also why its so popular now. If you couldn't make money out of it only hackers would use it then.
Rev1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:46:54 AM

Probably Bitcoin is the best way to invest on the future.
Techcodes

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is probably the best way to make some money because bitcoin is always active. The market is always going that is why bitcoin can make you rich in no time. You just have to believe in bitcoin.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:50:37 AM

There are two ways of earning money which will be bank depositing and set it to time deposit so you can earn profit yearly or monthly but with bitcoins it was quiet similar and you will also earn profit by holding your bitcoins for a very long time. It was true that it was easier to get rich in this industry because the currency value is increasing periodically.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:04:50 AM

When compared with other types of investments of course bitcoin is best, this is what makes me not afraid to invest bitcoin despite having to sell the gold that I have, price increases that reach tens or even hundreds of percent per year make me optimistic to invest bitcoin.

di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:37 PM

I think so, investing is a good sign for future plans. You are investing while expecting returns, maybe profit or loss. In terms of investing through Bitcoin is also a good way of investing because as we all know Bitcoin price mostly get high and sometimes drop, but still we had chances that are bitcoin value may increase and greater profit in return.

z@yne_remI19

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:43:12 PM

yeah off course for that reason only most of the people investing money in the bit coin. suppose if you have to invested in bank it does not gives more profit not only bank any other investments we have to consider it is not possible. so investing money in bit coin is really profitable. i'm also trying to invest in bit coin. if you have doubt
and fear then  you have to invest less amount of money in bit coin. keep it hold few years next draw it.in  that
time  you getting more profit. so you have to invest in bit coin trading and get profit.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

There is a big chance that you will get a high profit when you invest your money on bitcoin. The value of bitcoin may be volatile in nature, yet it has been rising steadily over the years. Risks are involved of course, so you might want to be cautious when converting your cash to bitcoin. Thus, only invest a certain amount and not all your savings on bitcoin. Always keep in my in mind that investing is very similar to gambling.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

There is a big chance that you will get a high profit when you invest your money on bitcoin. The value of bitcoin may be volatile in nature, yet it has been rising steadily over the years. Risks are involved of course, so you might want to be cautious when converting your cash to bitcoin. Thus, only invest a certain amount and not all your savings on bitcoin. Always keep in my in mind that investing is very similar to gambling.

Everyone knows that bitcoin is for long term investment since the value is increasing periodically. If you do not have enough money to spare for buying bitcoins then i highly prefer that you should work on signature campaigns in order to earn coins.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:06 PM

For me yes, bitcoin price are high enough and still increasing. You just need a money to invest, some knowledge about bitcoin and knowledge about investing to make sure that your investment's will gain. But invest some money that you can afford to lose, because all investment’s have risks even in bitcoin. Smiley
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:48:34 PM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is for long term investment since the value is increasing periodically. If you do not have enough money to spare for buying bitcoins then i highly prefer that you should work on signature campaigns in order to earn coins.

if you use bitcoin as an investment tool it's good, but we use bitcoin as an investment tool it also needs a process, not as easy as what we imagine when we use it.
in this case the process is needed for investment travel, investing is not easy to get a profit directly.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is the best way to be rich. Don't invest ico's, just buy bitcoin Smiley

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

if you use bitcoin as an investment tool it's good, but we use bitcoin as an investment tool it also needs a process, not as easy as what we imagine when we use it.
in this case the process is needed for investment travel, investing is not easy to get a profit directly.
Investment is the way to make money for people have good capital.
Example if you are still newbie with this market and you do not have money for investment, work and make money will better than invest.
Beside that, the risk of investment is high, it is not safe for anyone, especially the newbie.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:16:31 PM

Yes it is. Bitcoin is a good way to invest our money because bitcoin has a the highest return on investment that is legit so far as I knew. So if you have money try to buy bitcoins and store it in your wallet.
choirunn

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:29:46 PM

yes it's true bitcoin investment will make you very rich, try you can see bitcoin graphics from 2009 until now 2017 if you have 1 bitcoin from 2009 and you sell bitcoin it in this year then you have very experience very much profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: