Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 42215 times)
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment especially we can see good increasing value per bitcoin. The price is getting more high and if you buy a good amount of bitcoin for sure you gonna make some good profit especially in the future. Just hold your coins for long enough. But remember the high risk of that mate it is together with investment. Look for a good wallet to save or site to invest on.
xerophore

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

I thought so. Bitcoin become very popular investment option now, the growing number holders and newcomers in bitcoin world will push it even more. Maybe next year bitcoin above $10K.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

Actually, it is a really good investment. The thing about bitcoin is it's value is not consistent, and that is good. Yes, it is true that there are times it's value lowers down, but there are times where it's value increases. Therefore, years from now, it's value will still keep on increasing.
Others think that the volatility of bitcoin is a disadvantage but the way I see it, its an advantage to those who wants to invest their money to bitcoin. When bitcoin value is down it is good to buy some because you'll get a higher profit. Bitcoin's price is continuously growing we can really say it is a good investment.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:57:27 PM

Yes, you just heard. Investing in bitcoin is a good way to earn good money. You can invest in bitcoin. But of course you must have experience, patience and courage. You must take the risk. If you want to buy Bitcoin then invest a long term investment. There is a lot of hope for this.

Indeed! Bitcoin can give you hope for the better future but you must have knowledge and patience when you invest in bitcoin. Take note also of some risk that you are going to face when you start your trading experience.
- Yeah, investing in bitcoin can make our future brighter than ever, the simple task we need to do is invest in bitcoin and wait, profits will automatically come to us, patience and knowledge is indispensable if we are to achieve profitability. Also, knowledge and patience will help us optimize our profits and reduce risk when we use bitcoin for trading, at the moment, bitcoin is really a good way to invest our money, many people have invested in bitcoin since very early and become rich with bitcoin, I believe we will be the next rich if we trust and invest in bitcoin.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

In terms of investment i would say yes, you could search for alternatives and i believe nothing would be as profitable as bitcoins, or i should extend the terms to cryptocurrency industry. The growth is fast, reliable and actually stable as well if you look at the price charts vs timeline, many would say it's a bubble but in the end nothing matters if you don't put crazily high expectation like holding to 50k in 1 year. Investing cryptocurrency also brings you several advantages, the market is globally accessible 24/7 and as long you put your fiat money to reliable crypto exchanges / local btcs nothing would go wrong if you are careful to common scams.

Pakar11220

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:29:50 PM

Yes the people who in real terms know about bitcoins, they want to invest in it and to earn money to maximize our profit and the people who are against i mean dont know about bitcoins they cant want.whenever the know about its value they will also invest in bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

It would be nice to take some money here or let's say you invest in it. Because the money you spend on it is possible to increase and recover the money you invest. Then I invested and I bitcoin then after a few weeks I recovered the money I invested and until I've recovered it. And until I earn more than I invest. The phrase "perseverance with stewed" is true and do not be afraid of what can happen to you. It's normal you've fallen, since almost everybody with a great goal is experiencing it. If you fall? You have to force it slowly to rise Smiley Let's say that the reason for your downfall is that you've made a mistake or a scam.

Yes you are right that the most valuable investments in the sector of bitcoin. But be careful because the rates are falling down and may it fall more and come up to 2000 dollars. So I think you should think 100 times before investing in bitcoin.

Otherwise you will lose all your investment. I suggest keeping an eye deeply on the market. If it goes in the upright way ten invest and if goes the opposite side then leave it.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

I heard that bitcoin is a good investment for making a huge profit in the future , is that right ? Because i want to buy some bitcoin in these days .

It would be nice to take some money here or let's say you invest in it. Because the money you spend on it is possible to increase and recover the money you invest. Then I invested and I bitcoin then after a few weeks I recovered the money I invested and until I've recovered it. And until I earn more than I invest. The phrase "perseverance with stewed" is true and do not be afraid of what can happen to you. It's normal you've fallen, since almost everybody with a great goal is experiencing it. If you fall? You have to force it slowly to rise Smiley Let's say that the reason for your downfall is that you've made a mistake or a scam.

Yes you are right that the most valuable investments in the sector of bitcoin. But be careful because the rates are falling down and may it fall more and come up to 2000 dollars. So I think you should think 100 times before investing in bitcoin.

Otherwise you will lose all your investment. I suggest keeping an eye deeply on the market. If it goes in the upright way ten invest and if goes the opposite side then leave it.
I think so that bitcoin is a good way for an investment but you need to be wise also and just be vigilant for your investment make sure to the right timing. But i know that many investor are investing in bitcoin because the price is fast increasing and very profitable for your investment.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

Bitcoin is trustworthy and profitable way to invest money,here you minimize the risk of stolen and loss.The uniqueness of bitcoin is that you get maximum profit in your investment your worth of investment going increase due to course of time.You motivation of earning increase and you enjoy your benefit.you can easily transfer and receive your funds in shape of bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:28:22 PM

Bitcoin is trustworthy and profitable way to invest money,here you minimize the risk of stolen and loss.The uniqueness of bitcoin is that you get maximum profit in your investment your worth of investment going increase due to course of time.You motivation of earning increase and you enjoy your benefit.you can easily transfer and receive your funds in shape of bitcoin.
I really agree.Bitcoin would be a very good way to invest our money because as days goes by,the price itself also increases which will determine how much profit you will be getting soon.And the more money you invest in bitcoin,the higher the chances you will reap a huge profit by at the end of the day.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:50:55 AM

Yes, If you have a stock of bitcoin during the first launching of cryptocurrency, and you hold it for future purposes. Look how far it moves in the present, Perhaps you are quiet millionaire at this moment.  Smiley
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

don't invest everything you ever had but make sure to invest something. bitcoin is very scarce. there is a very limited number of coins created and the maximum amount will be fixed and won't change. it is a simple supply and demand relationship.

Correct but for me right now is not too late to invest to bitcoin since its supply is still scarce and not all coins are mined so its value will still grow and you can still earn from. If bitcoin is not a good option for investment then there shouldn't be any companies and services being established now with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as their core.

ruslango

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Of course, investing in bitcoin is a extremely good thought as it grows each and every day and gives us the prospect to secure a worthy potential and assist men and women in need. It is necessary to use this possibility.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:30:29 PM

Of course it is, just think about it, early this year the value of Bitcoin is around $800 and now its about $7500, with that you can say that its definitely worth every penny, how much more this coming year, now that the Wall street and other exchanges acknowledges Bitcoin. I can assure you its worth the money.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

Actually, it is a really good investment. The thing about bitcoin is it's value is not consistent, and that is good. Yes, it is true that there are times it's value lowers down, but there are times where it's value increases. Therefore, years from now, it's value will still keep on increasing.
Others think that the volatility of bitcoin is a disadvantage but the way I see it, its an advantage to those who wants to invest their money to bitcoin. When bitcoin value is down it is good to buy some because you'll get a higher profit. Bitcoin's price is continuously growing we can really say it is a good investment.

very appropriate, if indeed we already understand about bitcoin surely will never minded that bitcoin will experience large losses or think that bitcoin is a MLM business. so, it is not the right way if we want to get income with proven good. because the thought is only going to make us become pessimistic and ultimately will not be on different lines (yet successful). Appreciate yourself and your preferred a positive-thinking when looking at every thing.
Ekanenf

Activity: 290

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

Of course it is, just think about it, early this year the value of Bitcoin is around $800 and now its about $7500, with that you can say that its definitely worth every penny, how much more this coming year, now that the Wall street and other exchanges acknowledges Bitcoin. I can assure you its worth the money.
It really is better investing your money on bitcoin which has been showing a lot of positive things like how fast the price increase in just a year. I really thought that it is not worth it to invest bitcoin last year since the price is already high and would be an exaggeration for it increase in this high already but since it already happened then there's no denying it that there really is no exact date or time to invest since it could go up or down in the coming years.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

I really think that bitcoin is a good investment because it is profitable. It can even grow higher in the future. More and more people are getting interested to it. That's why it's price is still growing.
BubertsLV

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:14:52 PM

Bitcoin is not only a good way, its the best way to invest your money because bitcoin gives you the opportunity to get a lot more money than if you invested in something else because bitcoin keeps growing bigger and bigger.
Attaman

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:19:20 PM

It is a good way but invest when only the price is falling really hard. Only then you can make a lot of money. For an example if btc fell to 2k and you bought it and sold it when it hitted 7k again.

You can actually make a nice profit out of this.
Elkwarrior

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best ways i can imagine to invest your money in because bitcoin will only ask some time of you while bitcoin offers you a lot of money and you will be able to buy anything you want with it.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: