Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267]
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
AtomSea

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

So sexy, it hurts.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 05:40:16 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 07:32:26 PM by AtomSea

Terrahash,

I know you watch this.

Be aware that many gave you the benefit of the doubt.
Do not misinterpret their silence as acceptance.
When doubt is fully eliminated - that patience transmutes into vigilance.
Do not underestimate what these individuals can do to you in court - these are the smartest people in the room.
Expect more class-action lawsuits from very dedicated and meticulous people if you don't take additional action immediately.

Thank you for your time.

The AtomSea
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:19:00 AM

Terrahash,

I know you watch this.

Do not underestimate what these individuals can do to you in court - these are the smartest people in the room.
Expect more class-action lawsuits from very dedicated and meticulous people if you don't take additional action immediately.

Thank you for your time.

The AtomSea

Expect them to be collecting salary during this time.... and running it till money is gone through  court or what ever happens and good luck getting money out of a company that is truly done. 

Your best chance of them getting in trouble is finding the money trail.... want to take a bet their tax return going out does not include net gains from all this?   It will probley not happen.  But IRS would be most hurt that can happen as far as people involved in this.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 07:25:05 AM

Terrahash,

I know you watch this.

Thank you for your time.

The AtomSea

When the Chapter Proceeding is filed and it will be, all judgements will be stayed and placed in the creditor's line.

You can sue the Terrahash corporation purple, be granted all the judgements you can get; you can bitch and moan all you like and the moment the Proceeding is filed, you get to sit on your hands because any further attempts to enforce or collect have to stop or face the the wrath of the Court.

This is not a pretty situation and I do not envy those caught up in it.

Not My $.02; only the facts.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:29:02 PM

In my honest opinion, there's no such life, that would depend only on money and wealth. The laws are raised by people to match collective rule of all people. If the money became a value and a good feeling, became psychic value, what is in the modern world these days for 97%, the people will start to fight and grasp for it.

It will represent the good feeling and well being for a lot of people. It allows you to afford best healing, friends, company it spreads out to a values like happiness, health, family, love. Because of the meaning of money we now measure the everything throughout money.

But the real well being is to live prosper, to not have a problems with repressive authorities, with a health problems, with accidents in life, and good understanding in family with each others and friends. The frustration of the modern world would not leave us open minded, but will stress us upon wakeup every day. Then the psychosomatic reasons will creat us the most difficult diseases, we are going to fight with other people and in this stress, we create even more problems, accidents, and hurt at the end only our self and create a history of regret. The happiness isn't somewhere out there at the end, the happiness is all the way of living. We all are seeking throughout the money the way of happiness that the modern world teaches us, but this is only the psychical perception. The only way of getting happy and be accepted is, to be what we are and in good knowledge of source what problems can cause which problem.

So Terrahash, if you're really going this way as you think it will go, godbless! If I got some point for you, this is my address, that I spend back then all of my 8.4 BTC: 1EM9x1WEoLKwDDuV4pPSPYaqBRwGaS9EVG

We, some characters are in not for a wealth and richness. In the first place, we hope.
bankbtc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:50:44 PM

Terrahash,

I know you watch this.

Thank you for your time.

The AtomSea

When the Chapter Proceeding is filed and it will be, all judgements will be stayed and placed in the creditor's line.

You can sue the Terrahash corporation purple, be granted all the judgements you can get; you can bitch and moan all you like and the moment the Proceeding is filed, you get to sit on your hands because any further attempts to enforce or collect have to stop or face the the wrath of the Court.

Wrong.  A judgement for Fraud is NOT dischargeable in bankruptcy proceedings.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 10:39:52 PM

Terrahash,

I know you watch this.

Thank you for your time.

The AtomSea

Wrong.  A judgement for Fraud is NOT dischargeable in bankruptcy proceedings.

Please not that I did NOT write that a judgement would be arbitraily discharged.

I DID write that execution of any and all judgments would be stayed until the findings of the court and that such judgement holders would have to stand in line.

If you doubt me, look it up!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267]
  Print  

Jump to: