Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:11:04 PM

I'll let you choose the place as I'm sure you probably have a sensitive tummy, let me know what day/time works best for you.

My treat though of course.

PM me, I'll see if I can fit you in. Maybe we can fly out to Idaho right from there. I promise not to tell your wife about all of your losses.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:18:00 PM

I'll let you choose the place as I'm sure you probably have a sensitive tummy, let me know what day/time works best for you.

PM me, I'll see if I can fit you in. Maybe we can fly out to Idaho right from there. I promise not to tell your wife about all of your losses.

She's laughing at that comment right now, but why PM, I thought we were making this very public.

I'm very interested to meet the guy that has been on my dick since day one. (My wife is very jealous of that as well)

You mean the guy that was right since day one? I get your ego speak. I know you need the limelight, and I'll give you your 5 minutes of fame. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be glad to come meet the loud mouth blowhard that can't admit when he's wrong.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:26:25 PM

You mean the guy that was right since day one? I get your ego speak. I know you need the limelight, and I'll give you your 5 minutes of fame. Just let me know when and where, and I'll be glad to come meet the loud mouth blowhard that can't admit when he's wrong.

There's a place nearby called Texas de Brazil.
4112 W. Boy Scout Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607

Like I said let me know what time works for you since I'm nearby.

My treat for my biggest fan.

How about you send your private jet?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:34:12 PM

She's laughing at that comment right now, but why PM, I thought we were making this very public.

I'm very interested to meet the guy that has been on my dick since day one. (My wife is very jealous of that as well)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:37:46 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 11:55:26 PM by atomicchaos

Sure it will be waiting at your nearest airport, I'll even have my driver pick you up. Where should I tell him to meet you?

You can have them pick me up at:

1 S Saginaw St, Pontiac, MI

Make sure your driver brings some water, and snacks for the ride. Also, the plane better have wireless.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:38:44 PM

Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:40:13 PM

There's a place nearby called Texas de Brazil.
4112 W. Boy Scout Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607

Like I said let me know what time works for you since I'm nearby.

My treat for my biggest fan.

How about you send your private jet?

Sure it will be waiting at your nearest airport, I'll even have my driver pick you up. Where should I tell him to meet you?

Let me get this straight so I can create a wager on BetsofBitco.in!

Bargraphics is flying atomicchaos out to Florida for a nice lunch.

Then (after a few too many margaritas) they're going to fight, to decide something about TerraHash or whatever.

Which will go down something like this:

My money is on atomicchaos.  Because Bargraphics loses at pretty much anything he gets involved in.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:46:32 PM

My money is on atomicchaos.  Because Bargraphics loses at pretty much anything he gets involved in.

I'm heavily invested in ICEDRILL now, sucks for you.

Ya I know.  Hence my use of the "pretty much" qualifier.

I'm pleased you've come around and decided to

ALWAYS BET ON iCE...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:00:42 AM

Some events happened last week, that have forced us to make a decision to go out of business. A lot of issues compounded to press us to do this. The failure of the Klondike project was one. Chase, our bank, shut down our accounts. Also the delay in the shipment of the chips has resulted in a lot of customers asking for refund. We already owe a lot of money to PayPal, and with all the refund requests, it is impossible for us to continue our operation profitably. So we have decided to dissolve the company.

We are going to ask for a refund from Yifu. As soon as we get a refund from him, we will start refunding all the orders. We will be able to refund about 50% of every order with this amount. We are trying to get our money out of Chase, which will help us refund another ~5% of each order. We are trying to return as many components as we can, and as soon as we get more money back, we will send additional pro-rated payments to each order.

Once we get a refund from Yifu, we will be sending an email to everyone asking for a current Bitcoin address where to send the payments.

Thank you for at least coming on here and letting us know.

It has been stated multiple times that the community understands how much Yifu has screwed us over and there are other group buys that couldn't give back 100% as well, but that didn't stop them from communicating.

Please keep us up to date with Time frames.

Thank you.

Initially i thought bargraphics is just a moron, but it should be obvious by now he is nothing but a shill for TH.  Just look at the timing of those posts and what is said:

1) Up until 2 weeks ago, Bargraphics defends TH like a whore on nickel night, trying to convince everyone not to file for chargeback/refund and insults anyone with a different opinion. He is also the first order in line.

2) Once the public opinion completely turned against TH - all the talks of lawsuits started, Bargraphics did a 180 and decided to lead the charge try to get everyone who wants to file lawsuit

3) Finally when he dug himself a hole so deep he cant get out anymore, terrahash mysteriously appears after weeks of silence to post this 50% refund bullshit, and bargraphics happily agrees to wait again, holding up everyone who he managed to get who wants to file the suit...

4) In regards to TH, it is nothing but fraud (criminal), they did not spend 50% of your money on "equipments" etc.. the only thing they spent on was the avalon chip orders and that's just a drop in the bucket compared to the money they received from the orders. Oh yeah, TH also got a few steel cases, handful of half working boards and some resistors.  It's flat out fraud and stealing, anyone who is stupid enough not to see this is blind.

As I said before, the only thing this little shit bargraphics will accomplish for you is wasting your time and money. But it's pretty clear this is his goal all along since day 1.

If you are serious about getting your money back file in small claim it's much more efficient and faster for anything <$10k.  For international buyers, unfortunately you do need to hire an attorney.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:10:30 AM

What a disaster.  I hope someone has the balls to sue Yifu finally, instead of just threatening to and hoping that will be enough to get him to do something.  He won't. 
fire5

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:15:54 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 12:14:50 AM by fire5

Send the refunds
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:28:18 AM

[mumble mumble I'm Bargraphics second biggest fan mumble mumble]

I'll send my plane/driver for you too right after Atomic.

Your plane is going to earn it's wings then if you send it to everyone that has called you out correctly in this thread. Maybe you'd be better off renting out a jumbo jet and having us meet in a central location. You don't give yourself enough credit, you've got a lot of people that are enjoying watching you making every attempt to avoid the basic fact of you being completely ignorant to the truth in 99% of this thread.

I know, you got sucked in, because you're such a trusting soul. Wait, aren't you busy organizing the group lawsuit? Shouldn't you go back to ignoring me for the 40th time? That's right, nothing that comes out of your mouth comes close to resembling any sort of factual based comment.

I'm simply doing what you would have done if all the miners got shipped, but I would have honorably admitted that you were right instead of trying to protect my fragile ego. Turns out that didn't need to happen though, you've been wrong all along about this and most other ventures. Let me guess, family inheritance?

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:33:24 AM

I was never once wrong, game set match.

Take a look, it may help in the future.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 12:39:20 AM

This is who you are deciding to lead you into a lawsuit... I wish you all the best of luck.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:46:03 AM

BAR, Just a suggestion:

I think it might just be easier just for you to simply say I was wrong about TH, and they sure had me fooled all along and Im sorry for defending them, lesson learned. And to Atomic and any others that I attacked or mocked, in the name of Terrahash's defense,  I apologize .

Thats all you have to say and Im sure we would all try to understand that maybe the thrill of all that hashing power simply went to your head and now your back down to earth with the rest of us Smiley
MMNC  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 01:27:17 AM

Ya know something... I sure am going to miss this thread one day..... Smiley I hope it doesnt get closed anytime soon,,,, so much more to do in here...

We are in agreeance! I'm going to miss my biggest fans. The trolls in here have utterly and undeniably outdone themselves but alas none were effective on me Smiley

So, you in? Smiley

First post right below yours.

I have a modest proposal for Bargraphics, Atomicchaos, and possibly MinermanNC.

It is obvious that the three of you have personal problems with each other. Ok, two of you with Bar, to be specific. And it's obvious that all three of you are proud men who don't like to back down.

So.

Why don't y'all come out to Idaho and fight it out. I'll sell tickets, video the event, and split the profits with you.

Sounds like a plan, I'll donate my profits to them so they can buy a clue.

Oops. Missed it Smiley

could be fun.
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:04:20 AM

Never, my wallet is too darn big and my intentions too pure.

Textbook Megalomaniac.

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:12:59 AM

Never, my wallet is too darn big and my intentions too pure.

Textbook Megalomaniac.

Never underesitmate megalomaniacs! That's MY tribe, dammit! Smiley
gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 02:16:01 AM

OMG - Terrahash folds, and the trolls are still arguing to protect their egos.

Say with me.

1. 2. 3. - I'm over it.

Now get over it... and get on with business, whatever business you have besides defending your precious ego.
gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:50:03 AM

Some events happened last week, that have forced us to make a decision to go out of business. A lot of issues compounded to press us to do this. The failure of the Klondike project was one. Chase, our bank, shut down our accounts. Also the delay in the shipment of the chips has resulted in a lot of customers asking for refund. We already owe a lot of money to PayPal, and with all the refund requests, it is impossible for us to continue our operation profitably. So we have decided to dissolve the company.

We are going to ask for a refund from Yifu. As soon as we get a refund from him, we will start refunding all the orders. We will be able to refund about 50% of every order with this amount. We are trying to get our money out of Chase, which will help us refund another ~5% of each order. We are trying to return as many components as we can, and as soon as we get more money back, we will send additional pro-rated payments to each order.

Once we get a refund from Yifu, we will be sending an email to everyone asking for a current Bitcoin address where to send the payments.

So out of all the money you received, you blew through over half of it AFTER Yifu refunds the chip orders?

By rough estimates, you blew through $300,000 to $500,000.  Only offering a 55 percent refund on orders is lame. 

I can't imagine.  Well, I can.  Were you doing blow and buying Herman Miller chairs for the office or what?  How much skin do you have in the game here?

Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: