Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
justmyname

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:34:29 PM

Update 11/9/2013: TerraHash is still in business, we have not filed for bankruptcy yet. The refund from Yifu was cashed immediately back then, we did not make any profits from the recent surge in BTC prices. Again, we are still committed to provide as much refund as possible. I will update again in a couple days on how we are going to proceed with that.

Holy.  . .. SHIT . . .your still in "BUSINESS" .  .you aren't in business friend.  . . your in the midst of a death throw.  . . your the last in line of a centipede chain. .. your the retarded child in Kentucky falling down a well (Violent Femmes reference)...  you sir are anything but "still in business" . .. you may qualify for "still breathing", but that is surprising considering the shark pool you shit yourself in (ie these peeps are pissed off) . . dude sell everything you have and grovel

I have "no skin in this game", but you pissed a lot of people off with resources they appear willing to burn to crush you into the dust you came from.  Are you retarded? You didn't file bankruptcy.  If there was ever a moment in time to do so, it is now.  not bankrupt, but you can't give people their money back? your either a liar or . .. well fuck I can't even come up with wtf ever else it would be.  you have to bankrupt. . .or. ..well I'll let the others decide the rest.  I hope to dear sweet mother of all gods (read as money) that you are an LLC.

just my opinion, not fact, but you sir deserve a Darwin award

Hello Endlessa!

Howya been?

I am in 100% agreement with and have even gone so far as to elaborate on the matter here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329997.0

Hope things are going well for you and keep up the good work!

My $.02.

Wink

Your link is interesting but misleading. Favored treatment is......

Paying back loans to family and friends and ignoring other creditors. Again, the bankruptcy court will look at your transactions for a period of time before you file. You cannot favor one or more creditors over others.  

http://www.terradolaw.com/chapter-7-bankruptcy.html

In this case, no customer received favorable treatment by receiving a refund by TH over anyone else.  WE are also not considered Creditors. The only ones receiving refunds from TH were forced refunds through buyer protection from Paypal and  or a Credit card.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 08:45:24 PM

So a maxed out DX large cost 85 btc ($26k at todays price) for only 180gh?  Is that right?

Wow people really got taken for a ride.  Has everyone got at least half of their money back?  Mining is not a good business for the end user.
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 08:48:55 PM

Update 11/9/2013: TerraHash is still in business, we have not filed for bankruptcy yet. The refund from Yifu was cashed immediately back then, we did not make any profits from the recent surge in BTC prices. Again, we are still committed to provide as much refund as possible. I will update again in a couple days on how we are going to proceed with that.

Holy.  . .. SHIT . . .your still in "BUSINESS" .  .you aren't in business friend.  . . your in the midst of a death throw.  . . your the last in line of a centipede chain. .. your the retarded child in Kentucky falling down a well (Violent Femmes reference)...  you sir are anything but "still in business" . .. you may qualify for "still breathing", but that is surprising considering the shark pool you shit yourself in (ie these peeps are pissed off) . . dude sell everything you have and grovel

I have "no skin in this game", but you pissed a lot of people off with resources they appear willing to burn to crush you into the dust you came from.  Are you retarded? You didn't file bankruptcy.  If there was ever a moment in time to do so, it is now.  not bankrupt, but you can't give people their money back? your either a liar or . .. well fuck I can't even come up with wtf ever else it would be.  you have to bankrupt. . .or. ..well I'll let the others decide the rest.  I hope to dear sweet mother of all gods (read as money) that you are an LLC.

Hello Endlessa!

Howya been?

I am in 100% agreement with and have even gone so far as to elaborate on the matter here:

My $.02.

Wink

Paying back loans to family and friends and ignoring other creditors. Again, the bankruptcy court will look at your transactions for a period of time before you file. You cannot favor one or more creditors over others.  

In this case, no customer received favorable treatment by receiving a refund by TH over anyone else.  WE are also not considered Creditors. The only ones receiving refunds from TH were forced refunds through buyer protection from Paypal and  or a Credit card.  

Sorry but you are incorrect in your assessment.

Any and ALL transactions can be reversed by the Court Trustee and the longer the situation hangs on the edge, the more likely such reversals become.

Preferential Treatment covers a variety of ills and it is most likely that any and ALL refunds would not only be considered preferential treatment but actions taken in anticipation of the filing of bankruptcy which would be voided and reversed byt the court.

US bankruptcy laws differ widely from those in the UK or anywhere else for that matter.

I have seen just such actions in a case recently filed by a friend who had sold off a collection of vintage cars prior to filing.

The Court Trustee went out and retrieved each and every of those cars, leaving the purchasers high and dry with no recourse.

The cars were subsequently sold at a bankruptcy auction, with the proceeds going into thepool of  funds to repay creditiors.

I bought one of those cars from the Court for much less than the original seller had wanted.

This will happen with Terrahash if they do not move quickly and may happen anyway.

Since Terrahash was essentially dealing in unregistered securities there is no telling exactly how the Court will handle the matter but anyone who received a refund in the 90 days preceeding the filing will have that refund in jeopardy.  Remember, the Court can go back as far as two years in reversing transactions and does so on a regular basis.

The court can and probably will order the surrender of any cryptocurrency held by Terrahash as well.

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:11:42 PM

I love this thread!

Hurr hurr Yifu fucks everyone over and most of you suddenly realise that you made a mistake ordering from Terra. Then like the greedy sub human scum that you all are you turn on him yelling "scam thief", fucking bunch of dumb cunts.

The chip situation added to it no doubt.  But they never would have delevered on time with or without chips (that the orders on some were vouched for and disappeared).   It was mismanaged and a company of salesmen counting on others to make it work. 

Maybe a response means first lawsuit has shown up.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:41:39 PM

The court can and probably will order the surrender of any cryptocurrency held by Terrahash as well.

My $.02.

Sad
And that would result in ...

justmyname

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 09:53:17 PM

Hello Endlessa!

Howya been?

My $.02.

Wink

Sorry but you are incorrect in your assessment.

Any and ALL transactions can be reversed by the Court Trustee and the longer the situation hangs on the edge, the more likely such reversals become.

Preferential Treatment covers a variety of ills and it is most likely that any and ALL refunds would not only be considered preferential treatment but actions taken in anticipation of the filing of bankruptcy which would be voided and reversed byt the court.

US bankruptcy laws differ widely from those in the UK or anywhere else for that matter.

I have seen just such actions in a case recently filed by a friend who had sold off a collection of vintage cars prior to filing.

The Court Trustee went out and retrieved each and every of those cars, leaving the purchasers high and dry with no recourse.

The cars were subsequently sold at a bankruptcy auction, with the proceeds going into thepool of  funds to repay creditiors.

I bought one of those cars from the Court for much less than the original seller had wanted.

This will happen with Terrahash if they do not move quickly and may happen anyway.

Since Terrahash was essentially dealing in unregistered securities there is no telling exactly how the Court will handle the matter but anyone who received a refund in the 90 days preceeding the filing will have that refund in jeopardy.  Remember, the Court can go back as far as two years in reversing transactions and does so on a regular basis.

My $.02.

Sad

Not according to my credit card company, who I just called. I did not receive the merchandise. I did not get a refund.  I filed a claim for the money. TH did not respond. I am not liable for the money.

When a merchant decides to use Paypal or Visa they sign a legal  contract of the terms. I'm sure their lawyers know enough to protect consumers from this type of thing.   
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 10:03:51 PM

So your saying that those of us that received valid refunds via paypal are in jeopardy of having it clawed back?
I find this hard to believe, please supply precedent.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:36:00 PM

My $.02.

Sad
And that would result in ...

I don't think there is precedent to show.  I will believe BTC refunds when i see it.  Good luck on finding lawyer who will work on chance of BTC refund from TH.
justmyname

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:42:12 PM

The cars were subsequently sold at a bankruptcy auction, with the proceeds going into thepool of  funds to repay creditiors.

Cheesy

This example is unrelated to our situation. This is an example of someone hiding assets before filing Chapter 7. Has nothing to do with us the customer. The creditors ended up with the money in this case anyway. And guess who the creditors are in our case? Paypal and the Credit Card companies. They will be the first to get back their money and we are already paid by them.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:52:17 PM

The cars were subsequently sold at a bankruptcy auction, with the proceeds going into thepool of  funds to repay creditiors.

Cheesy

This example is unrelated to our situation. This is an example of someone hiding assets before filing Chapter 7. Has nothing to do with us the customer. The creditors ended up with the money in this case anyway. And guess who the creditors are in our case? Paypal and the Credit Card companies. They will be the first to get back their money and we are already paid by them.

Also we are not talking about a bankruptcy as they are CLOSING their business.  That is from them.... and i believe TH with a grain of salt so its hard to say.  But basically paypal will go after them, credit cards, and banks.   The others will be ones with big losses that hire lawyers.  They will eventually settle on so much per dollar between them all. 

Chances are they have enough to pay off most creditors and can ride out salary till all that is left is BTC.  Then close down company legally, and ride off into the sunset.
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:14:08 PM

So your saying that those of us that received valid refunds via paypal are in jeopardy of having it clawed back?

That is exactly what I am saying.

The powers of the Court Trustee are, to use a trite phrase, "broad and sweeping".:

http://www.muchshelist.com/knowledge-center/article/powers-and-duties-of-a-chapter-7-bankruptcy-trustee

From the citation:

"Duties of the Trustee

The overarching duty of the trustee is to collect and liquidate the property of the estate and to distribute the proceeds to creditors. The trustee's specific statutory duties, as set forth in Section 704 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, include the following:

To collect and reduce to money the property of the estate and close the estate as expeditiously as compatible with the best interests of the parties in interest;
    To be accountable for all property received;
    To ensure that the debtor performs his or her intention as to retaining or surrendering property of the estate that secures consumer debt;
    To investigate the financial affairs of the debtor;
    If a purpose would be served, to examine proofs of claims and object to any that are improper;
    If advisable, to oppose the discharge of the debtor;
    Unless the court orders otherwise, to furnish information concerning the estate and the estate's administration as requested by a party in interest;
    If the debtor's business is authorized to continue operating, to file with the court appropriate reports and summaries, including a statement of receipts and disbursements; and
    To file a final account of the administration of the estate with the United States Trustee and the court.

Powers of the Trustee

The trustee in a Chapter 7 liquidation case is authorized to employ accountants, attorneys, appraisers, auctioneers and other professionals to assist in carrying out his or her duties. Additionally, the trustee may use, sell or lease property of the bankruptcy estate, subject to a notice requirement. However, there is no notice required for a trustee to enter into transactions in the ordinary course of business if he or she is authorized to operate the debtor's business. The trustee is also authorized to obtain unsecured or secured credit in connection with the operation of a business and assume or reject executory contracts or unexpired leases of the debtor.

A trustee is vested with significant powers to aid in carrying out his or her fiduciary obligations to the bankruptcy estate. Among them is the ability to move to dismiss a bankruptcy case for cause, including unreasonable delay by the debtor that is prejudicial to creditors; non-payment of any fees or charges required under certain provisions of the Bankruptcy Code; and failure of the debtor to file certain information required under the Bankruptcy Code. The trustee may prosecute an objection to a discharge granted to an individual debtor. He or she may also object to proofs of claim filed by creditors in a bankruptcy case. The disallowance of a proof of claim or a reduction in its allowed amount has a significant impact on what creditors ultimately receive when the trustee distributes the funds on hand in a bankruptcy estate.

The most significant of the trustee's powers are generally referred to as avoidance powers, and they are often the subject of litigation in the Bankruptcy Court. Known as the "strong arm clause," Section 544(a) of the Bankruptcy Code gives the trustee the rights and powers of a judicial lien creditor or a purchaser of real estate, whether or not there is an actual judicial lien creditor or purchaser who may be able to exercise the same rights. Section 544(b) allows the trustee to bring actions that an unsecured creditor could bring (including state law fraudulent conveyance actions), while Section 545 permits the trustee to avoid the fixing of certain statutory liens. Section 547-Preferences authorizes a trustee to avoid certain transfers of property, including payments made by the debtor to creditors, within 90 days prior to the commencement of a bankruptcy case (subject to certain conditions). Section 548 authorizes a trustee to avoid fraudulent transfers or obligations made with actual intent to hinder, delay or defraud a past or future creditor. Transfers of property made by a debtor for less than a reasonably equivalent consideration are also vulnerable if the debtor was or thereby became insolvent, was engaged in business with an unreasonably small amount of capital or intentionally incurred debts that would be beyond the debtor's ability to repay. Finally, Section 549 authorizes the trustee to avoid transfers of property of the bankruptcy estate that occur after a bankruptcy case has commenced.

The Upshot for Creditors

The trustee's ability to recover property or funds by exercising these avoidance powers can be extremely lucrative and provides a significant benefit to the creditors of a bankruptcy estate. Therefore, you should pay careful attention to any communication from a bankruptcy trustee that references avoidance powers and consult with legal counsel about how to respond. Failure to do so could result in a creditor being subjected to litigation."

The transactions originated in the Terrahash accounts, essentially brokered by Paypal.

The Court Trustee can pretty much do anything he/she wants to do, including getting monies back even though those monies were paid out through a third party.

Fighting a reversal by the trustee, at least in these parts, is going to require a retainer in the area of USD $5K to any attorney worth his/her salt, which takes most of the fun out of disputing the claim as in the event that you are trying to get USD $5K back, even if you win, you lose.

Duck and cover boys and girls because the defecation is going to hit the air handler!

My $.02.

Sad

Corporations For Crypto
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

Cheesy

Nope.

Read my post again.

No one hid any assets at all.  The transactions were open and no effort was made to conceal them.  The proceeds were even put towards the debts by the debtor but that made no difference to the Trustee who reclaimed the cars and dumped them into an auction as the Trustee found that the transactions had been completed in anticipation of bankruptcy.

Dealing with the bankruptcy court Trustee is a whole new world and is a game played by the Trustee's rules, some of which are made up as the Trustee goes along.

Good luck!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
justmyname

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:30:19 PM

That is exactly what I am saying.

The powers of the Court Trustee are, to use a trite phrase, "broad and sweeping".:

http://www.muchshelist.com/knowledge-center/article/powers-and-duties-of-a-chapter-7-bankruptcy-trustee

From the citation:

"Duties of the Trustee

The overarching duty of the trustee is to collect and liquidate the property of the estate and to distribute the proceeds to creditors. The trustee's specific statutory duties, as set forth in Section 704 of the United States Bankruptcy Code, include the following:

To collect and reduce to money the property of the estate and close the estate as expeditiously as compatible with the best interests of the parties in interest;
    To be accountable for all property received;
    To ensure that the debtor performs his or her intention as to retaining or surrendering property of the estate that secures consumer debt;
    To investigate the financial affairs of the debtor;
    If a purpose would be served, to examine proofs of claims and object to any that are improper;
    If advisable, to oppose the discharge of the debtor;
    Unless the court orders otherwise, to furnish information concerning the estate and the estate's administration as requested by a party in interest;
    If the debtor's business is authorized to continue operating, to file with the court appropriate reports and summaries, including a statement of receipts and disbursements; and
    To file a final account of the administration of the estate with the United States Trustee and the court.

Powers of the Trustee

The trustee in a Chapter 7 liquidation case is authorized to employ accountants, attorneys, appraisers, auctioneers and other professionals to assist in carrying out his or her duties. Additionally, the trustee may use, sell or lease property of the bankruptcy estate, subject to a notice requirement. However, there is no notice required for a trustee to enter into transactions in the ordinary course of business if he or she is authorized to operate the debtor's business. The trustee is also authorized to obtain unsecured or secured credit in connection with the operation of a business and assume or reject executory contracts or unexpired leases of the debtor.

A trustee is vested with significant powers to aid in carrying out his or her fiduciary obligations to the bankruptcy estate. Among them is the ability to move to dismiss a bankruptcy case for cause, including unreasonable delay by the debtor that is prejudicial to creditors; non-payment of any fees or charges required under certain provisions of the Bankruptcy Code; and failure of the debtor to file certain information required under the Bankruptcy Code. The trustee may prosecute an objection to a discharge granted to an individual debtor. He or she may also object to proofs of claim filed by creditors in a bankruptcy case. The disallowance of a proof of claim or a reduction in its allowed amount has a significant impact on what creditors ultimately receive when the trustee distributes the funds on hand in a bankruptcy estate.

The most significant of the trustee's powers are generally referred to as avoidance powers, and they are often the subject of litigation in the Bankruptcy Court. Known as the "strong arm clause," Section 544(a) of the Bankruptcy Code gives the trustee the rights and powers of a judicial lien creditor or a purchaser of real estate, whether or not there is an actual judicial lien creditor or purchaser who may be able to exercise the same rights. Section 544(b) allows the trustee to bring actions that an unsecured creditor could bring (including state law fraudulent conveyance actions), while Section 545 permits the trustee to avoid the fixing of certain statutory liens. Section 547-Preferences authorizes a trustee to avoid certain transfers of property, including payments made by the debtor to creditors, within 90 days prior to the commencement of a bankruptcy case (subject to certain conditions). Section 548 authorizes a trustee to avoid fraudulent transfers or obligations made with actual intent to hinder, delay or defraud a past or future creditor. Transfers of property made by a debtor for less than a reasonably equivalent consideration are also vulnerable if the debtor was or thereby became insolvent, was engaged in business with an unreasonably small amount of capital or intentionally incurred debts that would be beyond the debtor's ability to repay. Finally, Section 549 authorizes the trustee to avoid transfers of property of the bankruptcy estate that occur after a bankruptcy case has commenced.

The Upshot for Creditors

The trustee's ability to recover property or funds by exercising these avoidance powers can be extremely lucrative and provides a significant benefit to the creditors of a bankruptcy estate. Therefore, you should pay careful attention to any communication from a bankruptcy trustee that references avoidance powers and consult with legal counsel about how to respond. Failure to do so could result in a creditor being subjected to litigation."

The transactions originated in the Terrahash accounts, essentially brokered by Paypal.

The Court Trustee can pretty much do anything he/she wants to do, including getting monies back even though those monies were paid out through a third party.

Fighting a reversal by the trustee, at least in these parts, is going to require a retainer in the area of USD $5K to any attorney worth his/her salt, which takes most of the fun out of disputing the claim as in the event that you are trying to get USD $5K back, even if you win, you lose.

Duck and cover boys and girls because the defecation is going to hit the air handler!

My $.02.

Sad

You show us a case where they reversed a charge back on a credit card or paypal.  Cheesy
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:00:39 AM

Cheesy

Nope.

Read my post again.

No one hid any assets at all.  The transactions were open and no effort was made to conceal them.  The proceeds were even put towards the debts by the debtor but that made no difference to the Trustee who reclaimed the cars and dumped them into an auction as the Trustee found that the transactions had been completed in anticipation of bankruptcy.

Dealing with the bankruptcy court Trustee is a whole new world and is a game played by the Trustee's rules, some of which are made up as the Trustee goes along.

Good luck!

My $.02.

Wink

It's not about hiding assets but BTC being used.  Find us a court case where BTC was recovered from a closed business.  Assuming TH really does close being a LLC.
justmyname

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:39:14 AM

Cheesy

Nope.

Read my post again.

No one hid any assets at all.  The transactions were open and no effort was made to conceal them.  The proceeds were even put towards the debts by the debtor but that made no difference to the Trustee who reclaimed the cars and dumped them into an auction as the Trustee found that the transactions had been completed in anticipation of bankruptcy.

Good luck!

My $.02.

Wink

It's not about hiding assets but BTC being used.  Find us a court case where BTC was recovered from a closed business.  Assuming TH really does close being a LLC.

They could get those Bitcoins back if they want. Or track and see where they went.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/26/bitcoins-seized-silk-road-raid
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:46:45 AM

[/quote]

Oops!

Terrahash is NOT an LLC!

It is incorporated in California; the Land of Fruits and Nuts as a FOR PROFIT corporation!

"TERRAHASH, INC.
Entity Number:   C3566232
Date Filed:   05/14/2013
Jurisdiction:   CALIFORNIA
Entity Address:   366 S MARY AVE
Entity City, State, Zip:   SUNNYVALE CA 94086
Agent for Service of Process:   CORPNET, INCORPORATED
Agent Address:   340 N WESTLAKE BLVD STE 210
Agent City, State, Zip:   WESTLAKE VILLAGE CA 91362"

You may go here to check the veracity of my information:

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/

Absent intentional fraud, if the corporation bankrupts out, the principals will walk away unscathed.

Have a nice day and stop trying to cut of the head of the Messenger please.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:50:31 AM

[/quote]

Oops!

Terrahash is NOT an LLC!

It is incorporated in California; the Land of Fruits and Nuts as a FOR PROFIT corporation!

"TERRAHASH, INC.

My $.02.

Wink
[/quote]

You know LLC stands for Limited Liability Company right, it is a form of incorperation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_liability_company
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2013, 12:56:40 AM

Oops!

Terrahash is NOT an LLC!

"TERRAHASH, INC.

My $.02.

Wink
[/quote]

You know LLC stands for Limited Liability Company right, it is a form of incorperation
[/quote]

Ya fuckin' think?

Jesus Christ on a raft!

If Terrahash were set up as an LLC, the business entity would read, "Terrahash, LLC", NOT "Terrahash, Inc".

Crikey, I have set up over 250 corporations for people and do in point of fact have the vaguest idea what I'm talking about.

My continued presence in this thread constitutes the casting of pearls before swine, not to mention engaging in arguments with people who only want to argue.

My $.02.

Wink.

To those of you who invested with Terrahash, Good Night and Good Luck!

Corporations For Crypto
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:57:13 AM

Oops!

Terrahash is NOT an LLC!

"TERRAHASH, INC.

My $.02.

Wink
[/quote]

[/quote]

No .... i don't think he does.  Also i don't think he realizes what a legal entity is, and how assuming TH did it all right they TH is separated from owners assets.  And "for profit" has no bearing on when you try to sue them.

If you lost money... get a lawyer.  
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 01:01:02 AM

And we let go of the office, because we are trying to conserve as much money as possible for the refunds, and the office was just a useless expense now. Nobody was sleeping in the office. when I brought my truck to move our stuff out of the office, I realized I had some useless clothes in the trunk. I just dumped them there to make space in the trunk.

And this you choose to respond to! What a loser. Good to know AMIR KHAN is not sleeping in the office. Something tells me, you'll think that's a luxury penthouse suite in the near future.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: