Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:50:50 PM

As I've stated numerous times, AtomicChaos and the other trolls have no intention on helping any customers and would rather resolve a vendetta than help.

You're right, I would question anything you are involved with as you've shown that you can easily be blinded. After being called out and proven wrong, I do like that you've tried to rally the troops onto your side, to mitigate the crap that you've spouted for the last 3-4 months in support of this very company that you are now trying to help others get their money back from. Others, like myself have been warning about legit issues since day one, while you gave people false hope, and even tried to guilt people into not claiming refunds. Anyone with half a brain sees through you.

You constantly personally attacked those that questioned anything that had any negative comments on TH, and you have little credibility. When you attack others for their opinion, plan to be attacked back. I don't require badges, I do it because I dislike people that mislead.

If you can't handle trolling, maybe you should reconsider your approach with writing messages and insulting others on their opinions. When you run out of fire power, you can play the victim... "Innocent person just trying to help people get back what they lost, and people are attacking for no reason"

I "Cheerlead" for logic, reason, and a firm grasp of reality. All three of which you lack.

I'm still not sure why I feel the need to respond to your outcries, with over 20 people wanting to be involved in this lawsuit it looks like the community spoke for you.

What have you done help out customers besides tell them to get refunds that they couldn't actually get? Actions speak louder than words, again something you will learn as you eventually mature.

Logic is something you clearly speak much of in all of your messages, however, I see little of it. I guess your logic may have been flawed in TH's case? I don't know why you respond to us either, but I'm guessing your ego has something to do with it. Clearly, I am ignored, but yet you somehow keep getting my messages. Please follow through with the 14th time you claimed to have ignored me, and just do it. I don't mind keeping you unignored, I can fight back your cheerleading just fine.

I like the way you had to try and validate your side by saying how many people you have behind you. Someone that has so much wealth as you do, should not be as insecure. I've done my part for the last 3 months, and questioned things that deserved questioning, and waving off your pathetic attacks back when I did so.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:56:26 PM

You seem to be a one man army at this point Atomic. It reeks of desperation.

The community has already spoken, it's time to put down the sword keyboard warrior.

Even in your loss, you try to claim victory. I applaud your resolve, but am saddened by your blindness.

benzarod

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 05:58:46 PM

I'm also a damnified from TH, I was with Taran and Amir in person in the Santa Clara office. We paid them and give them our Avalon chips and now it's impossible to locate them.

Who is organizing the legal demand to TH?

Thanks
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:02:47 PM

I for one hope it doesn't come down to that but again if by the end of the week we don't hear from Terrahash it will put into motion.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-27+24:00:00EDT

For all concerned please post the info of your lawyer, so that we may independently vet them ourselves.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:16:08 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 06:26:55 PM by atomicchaos

I'm trying to keep this so that customers can see it and join in but some trolls seem to want to push it to the next page.

Just so I keep this one straight... Are those that are trying to pursue TH with legal actions and not believing what TH states, trolls, or did we switch somewhere, and the trolls are simply anyone that doesn't like what you've done throughout this thread? And pursuing legal action is no longer troll behavior?

Just a small amount of examples as to my confusion:

Any lawyers buy into this ponzi scheme and are willing to do some pro-bono legal work? PM me if someone starts a lawsuit - I'm in. Until then I will peruse this website to look for advice on pursuing legal action http://lawhelpca.org/.

I'm laughing so hard, can't tell if this is real or just some kid that is upset.

Thank you, but because of this rationality I can't understand how anyone can Speculate on how Terrahash would have operated if the chips were not late.

As a company they are not going to put rush orders on parts if they can't use them yet. They are not going to spend money if it is not needed.

No matter how much the trolls in this thread want this to be Terrahash's fault it simply isn't. It is Avalons.

Sure I'll agree with everyone here on the following.

They should post a video of Optimal Hashing speeds, but that will only silent a few of the trolls on here.

The Reality of the Situation is that Terrahash promised delivery two weeks after the chips arrived based on order queue.

They made assumptions (Just like all the group buys and every that placed an order with Terrahash) that Avalon chips would arrive much sooner than now, but that is what happens when you place a "Bet". Sometimes you lose.

Terrahash made no policy that if Avalon is late then they will refund you your money. Do you think any of the group buys for chips are refunding as well? Customers made a bet on Avalon delivering and they want to blame everyone else besides yourself for that.

It's time to wake up and take responsibility for your purchase. Either mine with it, sell it, or use it as a reminder of why you shouldn't spend more money than you can afford to lose.

So to help me out, so I'm no longer a troll in your eyes, should I not say anything negative about TH, and help the efforts to pursue them legally, even though you stated that we should just buck up and consider this a lost bet?

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 06:22:52 PM

I for one hope it doesn't come down to that but again if by the end of the week we don't hear from Terrahash it will put into motion.

For all concerned please post the info of your lawyer, so that we may independently vet them ourselves.

I am still in talks with them to see if they want to take the case. All information will be posted if an agreement is made. I have no intention of hiding any of this information.

Just to clarify, regardless of if this particular Lawyer takes the case or not, one will be found as fast I can possibly find one that I feel comfortable with however as I said I'm giving them to the end of this week knowing full well that organization is being made to bring a lawsuit against them.

What experience do you have in vetting lawyers?

Have you ever been in court? If so in what capacity?

Why should customers trust you to find them the best legal counsel, especially considering the gigantic flip flop that you have performed in the last week or so?

How do we know that you are not a TerraHash or Amir or Justin shill account?

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:30:05 PM

Oh, and for those sick of reading the back and forth with Bar.. I did attempt to reach out and keep it in PM. In the interest of full disclosure.

Figured I'd drop my favorite misguided person a quick note.. Maybe you won't feel as threatened in PM when I call you out.

I know you have a very big need to be perceived as being correct. And you also have an ego that is extremely fragile, so I completely understand your need for validation with this whole TH deal. Fact is, you were very wrong here. Not only were you wrong, but you personally attacked those that pointed out flaws with Terrahash all along the way.

Your insecurity really comes through in your messages. At some point, you might want to go back and read some of the messages you write when you are away from the heat of the battle. You could be pointed out as an example of many psychological disorders.

I'm glad you have people contacting you for help on getting refunds, and I'm hopeful that you can assist them with those refunds. That said, I think you mistake those pleads for help for any validation of your pathetic behavior throughout this thread, and many others that I read from you. People would take help from anyone offering in order to hope for money back, even if it's from the person that was TH's biggest supporter. Karma, eh?

Those that need to strong arm their "logic" have a pretty weak case. We can dance throughout the rest of the future of the TH thread, as I quite enjoy pointing out your past statements of crap that turned out to be just that, or you can simply admit that you were wrong a cease the personal attacks.

You get to be the man here, not the scared little boy that is backed into a corner and lashes out to make sure that his opinion is heard. Go ahead and apologize in the thread, and admit your mistakes you made by attacking those trying to help, and you'll clear up the whole thread of this crap.

Then again, we both know you won't do that. Did you see how I can put aside my personal beefs? I hope you are getting along well with the new addition, and you set a good example for him. I imagine you are much different in real life, I guess this internet thing makes you feel empowered.

Actually I get my validation from the many PMs that actually tell me not to respond to you. The verbal phone calls I have with many of the vocal people that are actively in the thread saying that everything I have stated was correct and still is.

Please do not PM me again as you are a condescending asshole and I have no interest in holding any sort of conversation with you especially in PMs. If you feel the need to continue exercising your keyboard warrior status on the Terrahash Threads, please do so. Just remember that I have nothing to prove directly to you, but I will not let you try to "misguide" people into not joining this lawsuit because of your insatiable appetite to be correct.

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 06:43:13 PM

Translation provided below....

I don't believe there has ever been a flip flop, I've always stated unless Terrahash proves otherwise they are a decent company, well it turns out they have been proved otherwise by their own actions (Not the words of Internet Trolls) and I acted accordingly.

Barspeak translation: I was not wrong, am never wrong, and the people stating that TH had some issues since day one DEFINITELY were not right.

I'm not even sure how to answer this one, I guess anyone that thinks this takes off their tinfoil hat they will see it for themselves.

Other than that I have talked with various people on this forum on the phone and met a few in California.

But in all seriousness, I'm not interested in helping out anyone that has this kind of mindset so I guess it really doesn't matter.

Barspeak translation: Question me at all, or fail to back me up when people question me, and you're on your own. I don't have time for people that have different opinions. I really need some positive Chi and Karma after this debacle.

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 07:45:29 PM

I am still in talks with them to see if they want to take the case. All information will be posted if an agreement is made. I have no intention of hiding any of this information.

Just to clarify, regardless of if this particular Lawyer takes the case or not, one will be found as fast I can possibly find one that I feel comfortable with however as I said I'm giving them to the end of this week knowing full well that organization is being made to bring a lawsuit against them.

What experience do you have in vetting lawyers?

Have you ever been in court? If so in what capacity?

Why should customers trust you to find them the best legal counsel, especially considering the gigantic flip flop that you have performed in the last week or so?

I guess I can answer some of these,

I have been in two lawsuits that I have started but have never had to appear in court as they were finalized prior to having to do that.

Vetting is very opinionated so I'm not sure what kind of answer you are looking for. I'm obviously going to look for a lawyer that I feel (opinion) is going to the best job for me.

As for your "Why should customers trust you to find them the best legal counsel", that's completely up to them. I'm paying for the legal counsel myself and they have every right to go and find a lawyer themselves. I don't believe there has ever been a flip flop, I've always stated unless Terrahash proves otherwise they are a decent company, well it turns out they have been proved otherwise by their own actions (Not the words of Internet Trolls) and I acted accordingly.

I'm not even sure how to answer this one, I guess anyone that thinks this takes off their tinfoil hat they will see it for themselves.

Other than that I have talked with various people on this forum on the phone and met a few in California.

But in all seriousness, I'm not interested in helping out anyone that has this kind of mindset so I guess it really doesn't matter.

It is my opinion that you should NOT follow bar's advice regarding this or any lawsuit, I cant quite put my finger on it but this smacks of something very fishy.

I am not saying dont sue and I am not saying to sue, I am saying do your own due dilligence and come to your own conclusions.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:56:59 PM

One of the hardest things i would ask the lawyer about bitcoins.   Might want to see if they really want to combine bitcoin orders and other orders in one lawsuit.   I think the bitcoin one might be harder to get a judge to understand, really want to see what they think if it gets to point of lawsuit.  Money will be easier.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:59:41 PM

hey Bar,
any Chance you can start a new thread so I don't have to keep reading this one

I have officially had enough of the official Terrahash thread
 Tongue

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:27:20 PM

Translation provided below....

I don't believe there has ever been a flip flop, I've always stated unless Terrahash proves otherwise they are a decent company, well it turns out they have been proved otherwise by their own actions (Not the words of Internet Trolls) and I acted accordingly.

Barspeak translation: I was not wrong, am never wrong, and the people stating that TH had some issues since day one DEFINITELY were not right.

Barspeak translation: Question me at all, or fail to back me up when people question me, and you're on your own. I don't have time for people that have different opinions. I really need some positive Chi and Karma after this debacle.

Everything Bargraphics touches turns to shit and fails.

If you listened to his advice on ACTM, you've lost your shirt.

If you listened to his advice on TerraM, you've lost your shirt.

If you listened to his advice on LABCOIN, you've lost your shirt.

There is no good reason to think his fancy California lawyer will do anything except take what's left of Bargraphic's money and then tell us we're going to get laughed out of court in the case of Greedy Fail InvesTards vs Chinese Ponzi Scheme.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 08:51:07 PM

Everything Bargraphics touches turns to shit and fails.

If you listened to his advice on ACTM, you've lost your shirt.

If you listened to his advice on TerraM, you've lost your shirt.

If you listened to his advice on LABCOIN, you've lost your shirt.

There is no good reason to think his fancy California lawyer will do anything except take what's left of Bargraphic's money and then tell us we're going to get laughed out of court in the case of Greedy Fail InvesTards vs Chinese Ponzi Scheme.

Only speculators lost in ACTM, we can come back to this once they have chips and are selling a product in November.

Never invested in anything called "TerraM"

Never invested in "LABCOIN" as I do not even have a BTCT account.

Did invest icedrill though which you seem to be Heavily invested in so hopefully that doesn't "turn to shit and fail" hah

I'm not entirely sure you understand what you are talking about considering you mention "investing" and "Chinese ponzi scheme" in a "consumer product purchase" vs "california LLC/citizens"

The owners of terrahash are not even of chinese descent....

You are really out of your trolling element today iCEBREAKER usually you post things that are so arbitrary that they can't be proven wrong or right but in this case you dropped the ball.

OK maybe I'm wrong and your glorious lawsuit will be a success resulting in a more than complete recovery of the BTC TerraH accepted from gullible you.

But based on your track record with ACTM and Avalon investing, it seems highly unlikely.

Good luck!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:20:57 PM

So much complaining about nothing....

Some of you guys must want Terrahash to whisper in your ear every night before you go to sleep that everything will be OK.

They've shown they are capable of producing this miner.

You've placed a pre-order for a product that should arrive 2 Weeks after Avalon Chips are delivered.

Sit back, buckle in, and enjoy the ride.

At what point do you get off the ride?

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:43:42 PM

hey Bar,
any Chance you can start a new thread so I don't have to keep reading this one

I have officially had enough of the official Terrahash thread
 Tongue
Are you kidding? this thread is great,,,better than reality TV..... better than most soap opera's,,, when I drink my coffee in the morning, its one of the first things I read up on,,,after news and emails of course,,, this thread is unlike any other! "As the Terrahash World Turns" like an on going saga,,,,,,except its on 24 hrs a day! Smiley with all the lead characters,,,bar, atomic Smiley and an occasional guest star, knightlife999 and the rest of the supporting cast,,,so no, don't make a new thread, oh and we cant forget that dastardly elusive evil villain, Amir Khan  Smiley   sorta sounds familiar ... genghis khan

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:40:07 AM

I have no skin in this game.

That aside, would it not make sense that anyone wishing to lead in legal action come forward and state there intention.

And then those who it concerns can vote there preference.

Do not get splintered on this or you will fail. Stand together and fight.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:48:03 PM

One of the hardest things i would ask the lawyer about bitcoins.   Might want to see if they really want to combine bitcoin orders and other orders in one lawsuit.   I think the bitcoin one might be harder to get a judge to understand, really want to see what they think if it gets to point of lawsuit.  Money will be easier.

A lot of people are asking this question in PMs,

Basically from my understand it doesn't matter if you pay someone in gold/euro/chickens, they advertised a price (Let's use the fully populated DX-Large as an example) $10,500.

We would essentially sue them for $10,500 and not for "Bitcoins".

Obviously I would bring this issue up to the lawyer and get their opinion about it but if it comes down to trying to get BTC back from Terrahash I might not be able to have them join in the lawsuit.

This will obviously be one of the first questions once a fully established counsel is chosen so I'll let everyone know when I do.

gold/euro/chickens all have value.  I know chickens were meant as a joke but still laws on books about them.  Bitcoin is not a official currency in US, and since virtual will be interesting to see how it goes.

Are you hiring a lawyer who specializes in anything, or law firm with multiple?  What type of lawyer accepted the case?

xyzzy099
Legendary

Activity: 1063
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:29:47 PM

gold/euro/chickens all have value.  I know chickens were meant as a joke but still laws on books about them.  Bitcoin is not a official currency in US, and since virtual will be interesting to see how it goes.

Are you hiring a lawyer who specializes in anything, or law firm with multiple?  What type of lawyer accepted the case?

US courts disagree with you:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/08/federal-judge-bitcoin-a-currency-can-be-regulated-under-american-law/

Libertarians:  Diligently plotting to take over the world and leave you alone.
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:19:52 PM

One of the hardest things i would ask the lawyer about bitcoins.   Might want to see if they really want to combine bitcoin orders and other orders in one lawsuit.   I think the bitcoin one might be harder to get a judge to understand, really want to see what they think if it gets to point of lawsuit.  Money will be easier.

A lot of people are asking this question in PMs,

Basically from my understand it doesn't matter if you pay someone in gold/euro/chickens, they advertised a price (Let's use the fully populated DX-Large as an example) $10,500.

We would essentially sue them for $10,500 and not for "Bitcoins".

Obviously I would bring this issue up to the lawyer and get their opinion about it but if it comes down to trying to get BTC back from Terrahash I might not be able to have them join in the lawsuit.

This will obviously be one of the first questions once a fully established counsel is chosen so I'll let everyone know when I do.

I am in the preliminary stages with the lawyer, we talked for about 35 minutes last night regarding this case and he's asked for additional information which I have sent. I have not retained anyone currently but we both seem to agree that this case is fairly simple for those involved with USD payments.

I've been advised that trying to sue for BTC payments will add a very complicated layer to the case but I have also sent them are the information regarding that court case where they mentioned BTC as a currency.

I really don't want to talk much about anything else until I have a lawyer on retainer and after I send all of the individuals that PM'd me a message. At that time I will likely open up another thread (What Forum Topic should I use to post it in? Scam Accusations?)

It turns out that International Payments are not very hard to include in the lawsuit,

I've also been advised that this will likely NOT fit under a class action so those that do not contact me and are not involved will not see any benefit from the outcome of this case if it goes that far.

For what it's worth, I've also been advised that I would likely have a higher success rate if I did this alone than with Co-Plaintiffs due to them only needing to pay my money back versus multiple people but I made it clear that this is not an option for me at this point and anyone that I can include in this will be able to join.

I thought you had gotten a full refund already?

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 03:13:05 PM

I thought you had gotten a full refund already?

I'm honestly lost with you, you don't read, you ask questions just to set me up for rhetoric that you were already going to state regardless of my answers and you seemingly would rather people not get a refund just because you have some sort of vendetta against me. This is very tiresome.

Here's my last quote on this matter (It was even in the thread that you STARTED)

As far as wire transfers go, you can get a refund if the money is still "Floating" in the bank of who you sent it to. Your bank will call theirs and find out. If it isn't "Floating" and is in the persons account, your bank will call their bank and request for the money to be returned at this point their bank contacts them for an "Approval" to return the funds.

If no such approval is made then you will have to use legal action.

I personally have slightly more recourse with my bank but I would end up getting more money back with legal action plus maybe it will wake Terrahash up.

Please be blunt with me, I don't want to waste anymore time playing your questions game, what are you trying to get at?

I honestly thought I remember reading that you had received a full refund, mistakes happen.

As for a vendetta against you? No, usually I attack your arguments, sometimes I do cross the line, and for that I do apologize. I don't hate you nor dislike you, I appreciate the banter, having said that I do think that you are due for a few more life lessons.

Regarding refunds, What have I been espousing since June, your the one thats been calling us dipshits and trolls for even considering refunds, and of course I want everybody to get their refunds including you, it's TerraHash that does not deserve to be a part of this.

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: