Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235028 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:31:50 AM

Why choose such a bad name?  DIM = not bright = not smart
The name is probably the less important part of the coin, while a catchy name may be easier to remember, it is the technology behind the coin the most important characteristic.

Is it just me, or are these Pre-ICO bonuses starting to get ridiculous?
The developers of the coin can choose any bonus that they may like to try to incentivize people to invest in their project, the most people that invest in the project, the more motivated they will be to make this a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitokai1989

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

Do you need a Malay translation. If you do, do reserved for me by the name hitokai1989
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:10:09 AM

If you watch the video they mention hybse.com. Before investing view this page. http://game.hybse.com/page/otc-price-list/
THAT IS RIGHT. You must pay a  Participation Fees 1,000.00€ per month to use hybse exchange. Not to mention the other outragous fees they have listed at the bottom of the page.
If you are a US citizen they will not let you become a member.
If you are a US citizen and use a proxy you will still have to provide several legal documents that you will not have.
view https://hybse.com/page/company-documents
I would stay far away from this ICO SCAM.

Please don't pay attention to that price list. Its outdated and we are currently informing the website developers about it. That price list was basically given to us by the bank before we started cryptonizing.

It will be pretty much free for all, apart from the transaction costs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:47:23 AM

In my NEM wallet for Android, I have +1 xem for a Facebook bounty? I am in the Twitter campaign. I have definitely followed all rules. Soooo. First week hassles. No big deal. Consider this my bug report.
Twitter: @BTCpals
Qwaser109@gmail.com

Hi,

If you click on the 1 XEM, do you not see the DIMCOIN? Please double check as you have to click on it and see the description.

DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

You need to download Depotwallet or Nanowallet to receive the DIMCOINS.  Desktop client only, we are not supported on IOS just yet
Hello, sorry but I don't know much about depotwallet or nanowallet. I joined in the social media bounty. But I am using the nem android app. Is it fine? When I opened the wallet, I can't see DIMCOINS.

Hello, apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately, the desktop client is needed to view your DIMCOINS. We are still working on implementing it to the mobile wallets.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:52:21 AM

Just a support from me and hopefully this project will be more success and more widely known by many peoples.  Smiley
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:57:18 AM

You need to download Depotwallet or Nanowallet to receive the DIMCOINS.  Desktop client only, we are not supported on IOS just yet
Hello, sorry but I don't know much about depotwallet or nanowallet. I joined in the social media bounty. But I am using the nem android app. Is it fine? When I opened the wallet, I can't see DIMCOINS.

Hello, apologies for the late reply. Unfortunately, the desktop client is needed to view your DIMCOINS. We are still working on implementing it to the mobile wallets.
No problem for the late reply. In my case, since I can't see the DIMCOIN in mobile app, when you finish the implementation in mobile wallets, will I still recover those dimcoins? Can I still continue using the mobile app? I don't have a laptop or PC to install the desktop wallet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
djtas bitbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:09:33 AM

If you invest haus has patience is the main quality of any trader or investor. A promising new project and when a project of this scale can always delay. Sure this is only temporary. only DIMCOIN that has a good future so I hope this will be a successful project and for the future is good Smiley Wink
ilikepeas

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:28:51 AM

when you invest through the nanowallet and send XEM, what happens next? do you just have to wait till the sale ends to get anything? I was never able to put any type of email in when I invested through the nanowallet
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:56:40 AM

when you invest through the nanowallet and send XEM, what happens next? do you just have to wait till the sale ends to get anything? I was never able to put any type of email in when I invested through the nanowallet

When you invest trough nanowallet there is no need to enter any emails as your
investment will be visible on the NEM blockchain and after the ICO ends
you will receive a mosaic called DIMECOIN to your NEM account.

Please make sure you backup your private key and wallet data somewhere on a safe place
before investing.

If you write it on paper please be aware of typos and double check everything.
With private key you can access your funds on any device if you import  it in the wallet.
If you lose your private key you loose your account and funds on it.

I mean everything will be registered on the block chain anyway but you will be unable to access it never ever again.

sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:09:00 AM

Bounty camp close now, or still open? Because ico end
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

Wow, this is the most awesome ico coin I've ever seen.
Within a week already reached 3.8 million USD with 3k people participating.
Could there be an offline promotion?
Yes that is quite a lot, and probably will continue to grow more and more people will participate in the near future, because the potential in ico is pretty good, many have invested here because of seeing the potential of a good future, I am very happy to be here and know it Cheesy
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 10:39:48 AM

No problem for the late reply. In my case, since I can't see the DIMCOIN in mobile app, when you finish the implementation in mobile wallets, will I still recover those dimcoins? Can I still continue using the mobile app? I don't have a laptop or PC to install the desktop wallet.

Yes, we are aiming to have it implemented before the end of the year so you will still have your DIMCOINS/TOKENS

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:03:08 AM

Is for wallet android can not follow bounty? Because I wear android wallet, I do not accept payment?

I cant download desktop  version Depotwallet or Nanowallet. I have given ios Nanowallet wallet address .I have given the address of my wallet and took back up of private key. Will payment transfer to ios nanowallet address . I understand currently i cant able to see the balance in IOS wallet even its transferred or it cant be send it the nanowallet address created using ios app ?. If i am log in nanowallet in desktop  using private key in future may be after year is token will be able to see??
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 12:49:17 PM

Is for wallet android can not follow bounty? Because I wear android wallet, I do not accept payment?

I cant download desktop  version Depotwallet or Nanowallet. I have given ios Nanowallet wallet address .I have given the address of my wallet and took back up of private key. Will payment transfer to ios nanowallet address . I understand currently i cant able to see the balance in IOS wallet even its transferred or it cant be send it the nanowallet address created using ios app ?. If i am log in nanowallet in desktop  using private key in future may be after year is token will be able to see??

Yes, they will still be there.

You just won't see it at all on the app, I hope I am answering your question. We plan to have the wallet implemented before the end of this year.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:51:11 PM

In my NEM wallet for Android, I have +1 xem for a Facebook bounty? I am in the Twitter campaign. I have definitely followed all rules. Soooo. First week hassles. No big deal. Consider this my bug report.
Twitter: @BTCpals
Qwaser109@gmail.com

Hi,

If you click on the 1 XEM, do you not see the DIMCOIN? Please double check as you have to click on it and see the description.
I think android and iOs nem wallet problem to see Dimcoins, how to sync it with PC wallet or dekstop wallet to see our balance...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kepzio

Activity: 630
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

Is the bounty signature campaign still open and continues?
I check in the spreadsheet still not updated, please give me information about this.
thank you dev Smiley

Still open dude just join, look spreadsheet now they update that.
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

Is the bounty signature campaign still open and continues?
I check in the spreadsheet still not updated, please give me information about this.
thank you dev Smiley

Still open dude just join, look spreadsheet now they update that.

I do not understand because in
The spreadsheet still says sheet 1 there is no sheet 2, and does it still continue? Because there is no information, so I am confused
hehehe Cheesy
thanks Smiley

Its going on until the end of the ICO which is the 27th of August.

We are working on one sheet to make it easier to pay those that still need to update their information.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

Bounty camp close now, or still open? Because ico end
Bounty campaign is still open and ICO isn't ended.
Who told you that the ICO is ended?
You should check the OP to see the dates cerefully, it can happen sometimes that you confuse with start and end dates of the ICO, no problem buddy!  Wink

corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:08:45 PM

Just joined this Ico. Quite a lot more pages to read here than last time I checked. That's a good sign I guess Smiley. Good luck to Dimcoin!
Will Dimcoin be listed on an exchange? If so, which?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: