Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235032 times)
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:48:10 PM

I also started with the fact that participated in the company to collect signatures of this company, but then decided a few coins to invest in the company. So I am interested to watch this project. Looks promising. Let's see what happens in the future.
You do not have to be worried 99% of ico handled by yahoo was successful and i think all of our investment will gain profit at the end of ico. Just keep in touch in this thread to be updated on this project.
I believe in the project, but should not be held responsible for the success of this project on Yahoo. He is the Manager of the company to collect signatures. I don't know he is involved in investing or not. Everyone should invest at your own risk.
You're correct everyone must be held responsible for their actions not Yahoo. Because they are the one investing at the first place, it is better to know more information about the project before investing. I also believe in the project. I hope for its success.
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

This is what my nanowallet looks like after I login. What happened to all of the content and menus?

I purposefully truncated the right side of the screen with my wallet name.

Please try checking that your NODE is green. If it's red, change it to green.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

It's been several days since I bought the dimcoin but they have not arrived yet in my Depot wallet? Anyone else in this situation?

Yes it happen to me. Waited for 6-7 days to receive it.

I am using wallet in android, NEM balance only received 1 NEM, what happened i don' see Dimcoin on here, I could ask to replace the address with depowallet?
You should use Nano wallet or DEPOTWALLET, simply export your Android Wallet.  When you are exporting your wallet, be sure to backup everything before you completely remove the application on your phone, such as public key, raw file key, save them on a separate word document and store it in a secure location. Below is a guide on how to export your Android wallet to your desktop wallet: https://forum.nem.io/t/how-to-export-nem-mobile-wallet-to-nem-nanowallet/6108

DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

Please note this service announcement to all investors awaiting DIMCOIN payment.

xys9ik0p

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:23:37 PM

send nem on 7-11 still not received dimtokens as today
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 03:26:50 PM

send nem on 7-11 still not received dimtokens as today
Please wait for the second phase payout

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

I also started with the fact that participated in the company to collect signatures of this company, but then decided a few coins to invest in the company. So I am interested to watch this project. Looks promising. Let's see what happens in the future.
You do not have to be worried 99% of ico handled by yahoo was successful and i think all of our investment will gain profit at the end of ico. Just keep in touch in this thread to be updated on this project.
I believe in the project, but should not be held responsible for the success of this project on Yahoo. He is the Manager of the company to collect signatures. I don't know he is involved in investing or not. Everyone should invest at your own risk.

I totally agree on this statement. Yahoo is an excellent signature manager. So far, all the signature campaign that he is in charge of are extremely well taken care of. However, investing in this ICO is totally different from signature campaign. Yahoo willing to take up this signature is that he know it is not a scam campagin, but whether this ICO can success or not is really depend on the dev team.
bro_bro

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

I want to join twitter and facebook campaign but already full is left only blog and media campaign but I do not see a rule there. Such as how many characters for a 300 or free replica using any language.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:15:34 PM

This project is quite interesting, using its own wallet so that there is a special team that continues to work and innovate. I'm curious about the price of this coin if the conversion to bitcoin.
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

I invested on day 1 of the Pre ICO and made several mistakes in getting my information to the team in order to receive my coins.  Mistakes i can't believe i made.  They communicated with me timely when I informed them of my mistake and i received my tokens when they said I would.  Kudos to the Dimcoin team.  I can't wait to see the potential of this coin and token.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Yes everyone should invest at your own risk,but yahoo have said this ico is legit and has nothing shady in it,maybe this will encourage you to invest more in the dimcoin project
Easybitcoin2013

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:08:40 PM

I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:37:05 PM

This is a good project and will definitely succeed.
Hopefully there is still a place to participate in signature campaigns in this project.
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

I invested some XEM.
Waiting my DIMCOINs Cool
Good luck!
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:41:29 PM

I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Is there any way we can see the charts or is it rumors? Most of the sites that i used aren't working.Also i made a post about my investment but weirdly it got deleted by mod.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 11:04:35 PM

Do we need to keep sharing on TW and Facebook or bounty is ended now?
Also some deposits are missing, I guess for the bounty program rewards need to wait few more days?

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

Do we need to keep sharing on TW and Facebook or bounty is ended now?
Also some deposits are missing, I guess for the bounty program rewards need to wait few more days?
The ICO has not yet ended. It is up until August. So, we still need to support this project by doing tweets, retweets and posts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
dynospytan

Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

Yes everyone should invest at your own risk,but yahoo have said this ico is legit and has nothing shady in it,maybe this will encourage you to invest more in the dimcoin project
We all know Yahoo is trusted when it comes in managing a campaign. There are many users here who trusted yahoo. So we don't have to worry because I think Yahoo will never handle a scam campaign.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1282

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:37:19 AM

I am new to dimcoin andni have just briefly read
Over the opening post. It sounds quite interesting
I do hace some nem so i will read some more
And possibly make a trade into dimcoin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
danjonbit

DanJoN

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:50:28 AM

as I hear and see on this forum, well Yahoo is a trusted user on this site, so with a Trusted man endorsing an interesting ICO (Dimcoin), we can be assured that this will go beyond our expectation, i will surely trade on this ICO for sure Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: