Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:19:36 AM

could you please somebody help me

I want to join the ICO with depotwallet. Will I just send some NEM to the ICO 's NEM address and in 10 days they will send my DIMCOINs? is it all?
Don't they need my depotwallet's deposit address or anything else?

Thak you very much.

If you send your xem from your depotwallet they can see the sending address of the transaction. No other informations needed.
bobbybigname

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?
cjnmoh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:46:41 AM

I took part in the Bounty campaign and also received the DIMCOIN for both twitter and facebook for 2nd and 3rd week. But I have not received the Twitter bounty for the first week. Hope you will send this to me by knowing this.
My twitter profile is:

@CMohapat
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project
Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.
Sounds amazing and i have seen a huge amount of participation and total investment already included in this project, it looks like I'm also going to participate as soon as possible. have fun!

Well, that number is not a small number, although NEM is still ranked seventh based on cryptos market capitalization, I am still interested in investing in it, should I wait until next week and see what happens to cryptos, or now is the right time?

if now is the right time or not is a million dollar question!  it is the very same as asking will the bitcoin split or not? anyone can give you their gut impulse feeling but no one can be 100% safe in either way you decide to go.

I think maybe now is the right time for investing in alt's coins and ICO like Dimcoin, because No one can be sure what's happened with bitcoin after Segwit. It may be a much lower risk from loose than keeping money in BTC. I think it's too optimistic Of people who are expecting triple price after august
well lets hope that dimcoin will not affect after segwit lets see what will happen but I believe the price will increase after segwit.
crys191971

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

When is the next distribution? 11 days have passed to me and not received anything in my depotwalllet
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?

I do hope that your case will be resolved by the dimcoin team.
Maybe there have been delays on their part, but, I believe they will rectify your situation as they are doing legit business so far.
If you can read few pages back, some of the investors had their delays of receiving their tokens but they got it.
More patience from your side as you invested a hefty amount. And don't give up of acquiring what you should have if all what you stated were true. Good luck.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

I heard that over 60% of Token are sold. So hurra up If you want invest and take a piece from this amazing project

Wow thats great, i will grab some token right before the end of month and i hope that this project will become successful i believe on the team and its technologies NEM is really great so we will see Dimcoin high in value.

Most of the bitcoins I am getting from their Signature Campaign is the coins I will be using to to buy some Dimcoins. With a lot of participation and investors, I think these will be another ICO, I am jealous to the participants of the bounty campaign, I hope I can join that too.
Am with that strategy also, almost all of the coins I am earning in campaign is what I am investing as well, and up until now I have no regrets in investing here in this project, I have earn what they promised and still waiting for the next distribution of income.
crazyheinz

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

Hi Guys, got the email for payout a couple of days ago. I followed the pdf en filled the form, website said I will receive a confirmation mail but didn't receive any.
Should I redo the form?

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 02:56:29 PM

Most of the bitcoins I am getting from their Signature Campaign is the coins I will be using to to buy some Dimcoins. With a lot of participation and investors, I think these will be another ICO, I am jealous to the participants of the bounty campaign, I hope I can join that too.
Am with that strategy also, almost all of the coins I am earning in campaign is what I am investing as well, and up until now I have no regrets in investing here in this project, I have earn what they promised and still waiting for the next distribution of income.
its the best way to grow your investment, using your campaign earnings to buy this project, showing that in anyhow bright future will come along
with this and success will be seen by those investors who place their entry to this coin project, glad i also did part of this and I'm promoting it
to provide more knowledge and to attract more investors to earn from this coin.
Pietrovic

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

Why is it worth investing here? What in dimcoin this?

Why ? Read the Paper. The Whitepaper and many other sites . Read and Learn . And then decide
tal3sfromthecrypt

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:21:30 PM

I like the concept overall, but what is the strategy to actually get real businesses interested in using DIMCOIN? I think it would be very difficult to convince business to use an uncharted altcoin, rather than something like bitcoin or ethereum.
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:39:09 PM

I like the concept overall, but what is the strategy to actually get real businesses interested in using DIMCOIN? I think it would be very difficult to convince business to use an uncharted altcoin, rather than something like bitcoin or ethereum.

Couldn't you say that about anything though? 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tal3sfromthecrypt

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

Couldn't you say that about anything though? 

I don't think so. Look at OmiseGo or Iota. Real life use cases and partnerships with real companies. Look at Siacoin, you can rent out your own storage... these are real use cases that I don't think are present here yet. Too early for me.
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:46:54 PM

Did you read OP? I don't see in the roadmap what you say.

They will try to convince small business to be listed in HBSE market instead of stock market wich is over regulated for them.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:59:15 AM

REPOST:
How to see whether you have received coins in NEM Wallet ? I am not able to locate any tabs which shows DIM.Coins and DIM.Tokens. Can anyone enlightenment on this. Thank you.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

Can you please tell me to recieve Coins i need to have XEM mainet wallet? because i still not recieved any coin in my wallet. If coins are not paid then when payment will proceed?
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:53:38 AM

The future of this project will progress higher and make a bigger and better growth in the token. This has been something a unique functioning system among the blockchain platform which is revolutionizing the digital currency community.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:55:11 AM

Can you please tell me to recieve Coins i need to have XEM mainet wallet? because i still not recieved any coin in my wallet. If coins are not paid then when payment will proceed?

Next Friday is Pay Day.  Not Mayday.   Grin     Wait or write in Facebook to Dimcoin. I must wait to Friday
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:22:58 AM

its the best way to grow your investment, using your campaign earnings to buy this project, showing that in anyhow bright future will come along
with this and success will be seen by those investors who place their entry to this coin project, glad i also did part of this and I'm promoting it
to provide more knowledge and to attract more investors to earn from this coin.
This is one project that will experience good results. Not many other projects can demonstrate its promise. I see dimcoin has a bright future and people will not regret having invested in this project. Success dimcoin because the team is always committed to be able to meet all that they have promised.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: