Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:16:17 PM

You write all super. However, I must say that I still have not got my token. On July 20 bought and they should be today on it. There are problems ? The mail message with the payout is answered
As a wallet I have the Depotwallet
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:28:23 PM

You write all super. However, I must say that I still have not got my token. On July 20 bought and they should be today on it. There are problems ? The mail message with the payout is answered
As a wallet I have the Depotwallet
Look at page 52. There is an official announcement from the dev. Investors who use depotwallet is going to receive their DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN at the 30th of July
seaneym

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

Devs, So i the dimtoken + dimcoins. They both show as different values. Might be a dumb question but are the both tradable as separate items?
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?
I do not know if this is the first time you participate in an ICO but it is not as rare as you may think, something similar happened to me  when I invested in a different ICO and I had to wait for 3 weeks before receiving my coins, you need to be patient and collaborate with anything they ask you, you will eventually receive your coins.
stoniestfool

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:34:30 AM

If you read through the forum you will see where another member and I proved this was a complete scam. Fake addresses. Hidden charges. Doubt you will ever receive your ico tokens.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:41:27 AM

Devs, So i the dimtoken + dimcoins. They both show as different values. Might be a dumb question but are the both tradable as separate items?

I think you should better read their whitepaper to learn more about the difference of dimtoken and dimcoin.
And if you invested on this, might want to inform yourself because if not, you will just regret and might blame the Dim Team.
It's all there (even in FAQs) or even reading the early pages so as not to lose your money.

By the way, 1 DIM Token = 100 DIMCOINS

DIMTOKEN is  only available during the Pre-ICO and ICO period.
"You can trade and convert DIMCOIN to DIM Currencies, then you will be able to buy cryptonised assets in the DIM Ecosystem."

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

If you read through the forum you will see where another member and I proved this was a complete scam. Fake addresses. Hidden charges. Doubt you will ever receive your ico tokens.

Lots of people already received their coins and tokens
Joe0

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:06:15 AM

I made first investment on 6th of July, 2nd investment on 7th of July, 3rd investment on 13th of July.
I first got the "payout" webpage on 11th of July. Dimcoin told me on 14th of July I would receive my coins that weekend. I did not.
Then on Monday 17th I received an email saying I had given them the wrong wallet address. I sent them screenshots PROVING I had in fact
sent the correct address. They have sent me another email confirming the wallet address I have given them.
Then I received a spam email from them with a text file that my computer said was corrupted\dangerous and would not download.
Dimcoin have told me that I should check my wallet this weekend as my coins/tokens will be there... but they said that last weekend also.
My friend invested 100 dollars and got his coins/tokens 48 hours after completing the "payout" webpage. I have invested 1000 dollars and nothing yet.... just accusations
of sending the wrong address (which I proved was not true), being sent corrupted files that my computer could not open, and being told for 2 weekends now that "my coins will be in my wallet in the next 1 to 2 days".
I'm a patient person, but I am getting tired of the strange delays and weird emails from them. I just want my tokens and coins please....

Just thought I would detail my experiences so far, maybe others are being treated the same?
I do not know if this is the first time you participate in an ICO but it is not as rare as you may think, something similar happened to me  when I invested in a different ICO and I had to wait for 3 weeks before receiving my coins, you need to be patient and collaborate with anything they ask you, you will eventually receive your coins.

The rate at which the team distribute DIMTOKEN is very slow. Even when one deposit with XEM. I don't understand the problem with the team. I deposited with XEM and i did not receive token. Why is it taking forever? Exchange rate is changing each day, which rate will team use when distributing token due to delay?
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

It's an interesting project, initially Dimcoin will be based on which fiat? Is it difficult to realize a price expectation for each DIM? And what are the real advantages of using DIM? Is this project the first in this concept? Are there others?
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to ask a quick question, can I use myetherwallet to buy into this ico? Thank you!
shade_wrath

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:51:37 AM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to ask a quick question, can I use myetherwallet to buy into this ico? Thank you!
Yes you can .. as you have to send ETH to address provided by website on email when you register on website. You can use any means to send ETH on that address.
You coins will be provided later on in either NEM nano Wallet or DIMCOIN Depowallet.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
cryptoyug

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Even after 5 days no email from team regarding my payment on coinpayment site for coins. I know team must be working as everyone is in favour of DimCoin but atleast they can notify by email that they have received our ETH fund.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:13:25 PM

Even after 5 days no email from team regarding my payment on coinpayment site for coins. I know team must be working as everyone is in favour of DimCoin but atleast they can notify by email that they have received our ETH fund.

If it is taking a bit longer than usual then I suggest you to ping the op or you can send support tickets to make it more systematic. They should respond soon as they are working hard on this project.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

Here is really a mess with posts about the bounty. It would be good if all the questions were asked about bounty going to the thread Intended for these issues

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:15:21 AM

Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Joe0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Who know - how many tokens DIM remaining now? And how many Dimcoin remaining now? Hard cup of ICO? 10.000.000 $ or more?

The Dim Tokens are capped at 10 million.  The Dim Coin is capped at 9 billion.  The tokens are only available during the ICO and represent equity in the ecosystem. 1 Dim Token is the equivalent of 100 Dim Coin.  Each Dim Token is priced at $1 USD.  With each purchase you also receive the same $ amount of Dimcoin + the ICO bonus.  For example if you participated in the pre-ICO where there was a 30% bonus and purchased $1000 USD using BTC, you would receive 1,000 Dim Tokens + 1,300 Dim Coins.  If you pay using NEM, then you get an extra 10% Dim Coin.  The Dim Coin is what will eventually be on exchanges such as Bittrex.  They have an initial price of .01 USD. Depending how successful the ICO is, this price will rise.  Currently they are close to raising $7M USD for the project.  The price of Dim Coin escalates based on certain thresholds, i.e. if they raise between 12M-14M, the initial dim coin price will be .02 USD, 14M-16M, .03, and so on.  If they raise $30M, USD, the price of each Dim Coin will be .12 USD which is the max price during the ICO.  

Dim Tokens will receive 30% of the fees of the network, the other 70% will go to the HYBSE - the Hybrid Stock Exchange, used to cryptonize assets and trade them as securities, the HYBSE will sit in the middle between buyer and seller similar to the CFTC. Cryptonizing assets is a form of vetting and verifying their value before they are marketable and available for purchase.

The other portion will go to WISE Consulting - a 3rd party that will manage the conversion of fiat currencies into the equivalent fiat currencies on the platform which will be pegged 1-1.  For example, you can have USD on the platform the way you do in your bank account and use it for "regular" e-commerce. If i have 100 USD, i can convert it for 100 DIM USD which is basically money in a bank account.

Dim Coin is building an entire eco-system.  Participation in this ICO will yield outsized returns.  In the scenario explained above, just a $1000 investment during the ICO phase is worth $2300 or $2400 if participating with NEM. This is right off the bat.  This is the minimum amount without any price appreciation.  I would not be surprised to see returns of 10-15X later this year when Dim Coin trades on exchanges. Also holders of Dim Tokens have the added bonus of being an stakeholder of the platform.  Each transaction requires "stamps" which are the fees.  I recommend this ICO and put it on the same par as Veritaseum and Populous.  

Why have we not receive our token?

Many investor have not received token what is the problem?

I sent XEM from my address to DIM NEM address twice and receive token for the first transaction and did not receive token for the second transaction.
 1st transaction id (Hash): 052d623b0974304664a022539911385b5ffa0b84b8cbd3383ad785263321efa6  Status: receive DIM

2nd transaction id (Hash): d1ce7882714a8713aefb6efa79b67d6cd95c15af2ccda42aef7634df24bbc20c  Status: I did not receive DIM

wafdawg

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:32:52 AM

I sent XEM from my address to DIM NEM address twice and receive token for the first transaction and did not receive token for the second transaction.
 1st transaction id (Hash): 052d623b0974304664a022539911385b5ffa0b84b8cbd3383ad785263321efa6  Status: receive DIM

2nd transaction id (Hash): d1ce7882714a8713aefb6efa79b67d6cd95c15af2ccda42aef7634df24bbc20c  Status: I did not receive DIM

I believe the next payout is to occur after the closing of the 20% bonus which just occurred today so should be in next 1-2 days.  I re-invested today myself and am not worried. I have received my original dim coins investment and that was after making several mistakes to the wallet address.  I contacted the the DIM team here and via email and they always were very responsive.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Joe0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:15:14 AM

I believe the next payout is to occur after the closing of the 20% bonus which just occurred today so should be in next 1-2 days.  I re-invested today myself and am not worried. I have received my original dim coins investment and that was after making several mistakes to the wallet address.  I contacted the the DIM team here and via email and they always were very responsive.

Thanks. I have told many of my friend to invest in DIM. But i don't understand their slow response. I sent a mail to them no response. i contacted their team on linkedin no reply except  Fabian who reply with wrong info. i reply him but he fail to response since 3 days now. I don't understand , if they are delaying token distribution, how will they determine the exchange rate as at the time i made payment. I notice a cheat in the first token i received after 5 days of payment. No one to relate with from DIM team. This is very bad.
bennydoda

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:43:00 AM

Hi, I made three payments. The first on the 12th. Then sent through my depotwallet address 8 days later. Still no coins. Any word?
qrnledger

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

Lots of people already received their coins and tokens

I don't see any escrow, if you are right this project is great. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: