Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:13:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

I with impatience will wait for the 4th quarter of this year. I hope that after dim coins will be traded on all exchanges, we will see the real income and dim will repeat the fate of bitcoin in 2013. Wait. Now crypto market storm coming.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

I also got tokens and coins, but honestly I invested in the project money who are not afraid to lose. I'll wait until the end of the project will develop and with it will grow my profit. It's my investment in the future. I have high hopes.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:44:57 PM

Please note this DIMCOIN official service announcement:
~snip~
Thanks for the update i hope we can achieve the 10 million target before 31st august
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1280

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:13:46 PM

This sounds great, people investing in dimcoin
And also getting their tokens on schedule.
Very promising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bennydoda

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

This is getting stupid now. I have made 3 payments since 12th July. Nothing received. Why are people who paid on the 28th of July already receiving their tokens and I dont have mine. PLEASE contact me. Im losing patience now.
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:46:38 AM

I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:51:46 AM

I'm still waiting or a new announcement to come out for a new participants in facebook and twitter campaign

The announcement should now be coming from this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.msg20555319;topicseen#new
As of the moment, the team is still checking the last round's entries. After checking & paying out, they will now open to accept new participants.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
bennydoda

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:39:46 AM

Why is it so hard to get an answer regarding missing coins. 3 payments made since the 12th of July and when other people above or below reply they get answered? Can someone check my account or something please? All I ever hear is 2nd batch, Friday payday etc, but nothing ever comes. Why? How hard is it to send tokens if its so easy to receive our money? Just hope the project (which i do have faith in, hence the investments) has its communications as its weakest part and that everything else doesnt follow suit. The no reply stuff is not acceptable
Basmic

Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

In all projects there are always difficulties in communication with managers. This project is young and still runs smoothly. After starting at the guys fell a lot of work, but they try and have your voice be heard. Wait. Patience is always rewarded.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:29:41 AM

In all projects there are always difficulties in communication with managers. This project is young and still runs smoothly. After starting at the guys fell a lot of work, but they try and have your voice be heard. Wait. Patience is always rewarded.

good point mate patience will always bring good earnings, this project will make a huge success so better to keep it cool and always check this thread
from time to and see the results, just got lucky to be part of the campaign and i'm using the earnings to buy some tokens.
bennydoda

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

How is not getting responses to your missing coins smooth?
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

The answer is bound to be. Perhaps now it is difficult to do because this is no answer. Any wrong information can damage the reputation of the project. It does not benefit anyone. I'm sure about your problem know and do everything to solve it. The project is not a Scam and therefore has an interest in peace in their investors. No negative reviews means you have nothing to fear. Wait.
demetrius2012

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Please do not buy any tokens until we have received ours. We will write here when they have arrived. Many people are still waiting for the Dimcoins. You can also read it here. This is just a recommendation

Agreed. I will post if and when I receive mine - otherwise I just lost about $200...no one should be buying in on this until confirmations come through.

Success! I received a response to my email yesterday and everything was deposited in my nanowallet by the end of the work day. Excellent work, Dimcoin. I was quoted with 10 days from the date of payment, and you definitely held true to that. If anyone else is having issues, I highly recommend you get in touch with them by email - I got a response within about 72 hours, and once I responded to their request, it was less than 6 hours until everything was deposited. Looks like the team is just super busy.
warrior333

Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:08:08 PM

The team of course busy, but can you imagine how many every day complaints for various reasons. They are not able to reply to all, because each problem is individual and they need not just to respond and resolve it and report back. It takes time. People don't want to wait, and I think that they are the main ones. We need to have patience because constant complaints only distract the team and increases the waiting time for a response.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

The team of course busy, but can you imagine how many every day complaints for various reasons. They are not able to reply to all, because each problem is individual and they need not just to respond and resolve it and report back. It takes time. People don't want to wait, and I think that they are the main ones. We need to have patience because constant complaints only distract the team and increases the waiting time for a response.
Yes you're right we need to be patient, they are human too and they are doing their best to resolve our issues one by one because each day customer are increasing and each they the complaints are increasing too.
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:40:56 PM

We are happy to announce that the social media campaign is now open for new participants. The first 30 participants to meet the requirements will automatically be accepted into the campaign.
Links are on the first page of the bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049950.new#new

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:40:47 PM

A big thank you to all our investors so far!
Please Note: We currently blocked American IP Addresses as a reaction to the latest SEC token regulations. Do not worry if you have already invested from America. Nothing has changed and you will still receive your investments.

DIMCOIN (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 02:43:31 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 03:13:33 PM by DIMCOIN

If you have received everything already, please ignore this message.
This is our official message regarding the distribution of your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN that you purchased during the ICO.
To all the investors who have still not received their DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we apologise for the delay and are currently improving our payout process system.
The reasons for the delays are as follows:
We have been overwhelmed with all the investments and interest in DIMCOIN and are increasing our work force to address this.
We have an automatic payout system with XEM at the moment and a manual system with coinpayments. This can hinder our payout speed. We are currently starting to do payouts EVERY DAY instead of once in 10 days as we originally proposed.
Incorrect or missing information. Many investors have not filled out the payout email or have given us the wrong wallet or email address. These users will still receive everything. Please also check your SPAM folder for the payout email as they may end up there.
We guarantee that ALL the payouts of the ICO will be done before the 1st of September and kindly ask you to remain patient during this process.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

My all DIMCOIN and DIMTOKEN are in my depotwallet. Join the ICO with depotwallet is so simple and easy. Sent some XEM to their XEM address. Just all you have to do. You don't need to wait for their mail to sent them your wallet's address. Or anything else. They can see your address and they sent your coins and tokens.
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:53:01 AM

If you have received everything already, please ignore this message.
This is our official message regarding the distribution of your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKEN that you purchased during the ICO.
To all the investors who have still not received their DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we apologise for the delay and are currently improving our payout process system.
The reasons for the delays are as follows:
We have been overwhelmed with all the investments and interest in DIMCOIN and are increasing our work force to address this.
We have an automatic payout system with XEM at the moment and a manual system with coinpayments. This can hinder our payout speed. We are currently starting to do payouts EVERY DAY instead of once in 10 days as we originally proposed.
Incorrect or missing information. Many investors have not filled out the payout email or have given us the wrong wallet or email address. These users will still receive everything. Please also check your SPAM folder for the payout email as they may end up there.
We guarantee that ALL the payouts of the ICO will be done before the 1st of September and kindly ask you to remain patient during this process.
Well that explains the delay in payment for people investing using coinpayments. Thank you very much for clarification. We really appreciate your timely replies and clarifications this helps in keeping transparency which is must for any project!
I am part of Second phase payment group and still waiting for my coins and tokens. Hopefully the dimcoin team will be able to resolve the payments soon enough Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: