Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235030 times)
stinkywhore

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:26:38 AM

Dimcoin will fail. Devs are gone, last time they came online was Dec18 after that nothing anymore.
HitBTC DIM wallets are down for a week and will not be fixed soon for sure.

Its possible the Devs wont come back anymore and maybe delisted at HitBTC ?? Lets see but i don't count on it that it will be listed on other
exchange sites in January. I think Devs had only 1 thing in mind, to collect as much as possible with this project that's why they came in the end with
Dimpay.

I hope i'm wrong but i don't think so  Sad
Boing7898

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:29:31 AM

Dimcoin will fail. Devs are gone, last time they came online was Dec18 after that nothing anymore.

Its possible the Devs wont come back anymore and maybe delisted at HitBTC ?? Lets see but i don't count on it that it will be listed on other
exchange sites in January. I think Devs had only 1 thing in mind, to collect as much as possible with this project that's why they came in the end with
Dimpay.

You are wrong. At bitcointalk, they have nothing to do; you can go into the slack or telegram. And there ask questions - if there are
stinkywhore

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:33:07 AM

Dimpay.

I hope i'm wrong but i don't think so  Sad

You are wrong. At bitcointalk, they have nothing to do; you can go into the slack or telegram. And there ask questions - if there are

Did they reply there the last few days? Have the link to see?
As i said i really do hope i'm wrong but....
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

Hi,

Are you're just nagging or you really want more dimcoins?

Regards

I hope bittrex will not take long to wait. But the price will drop to 2-4 cents, when open deposits on the shitty hitbtc. 1 dollar is a dream.

Hate to agree with you but i agree with you.  Hitbtc wallet has been in maintenance forever.  The volume trading is minuscule.

There's certainly a lack of liqudity with deposits disabled, but nearly $2M a day is far from "minuscule" volume.

It's basically the same volume trading hands back and forth.  No additional Dim coin can get in.  It's all bullshit.

Then sell me your Dim coin cheap OTC.

I have over 3 million of them and I still want more.

What is your offer price?  Even if you offer "below market value" what is your offer?   True price discovery.  Post it here.

Silence as I expected. So many dimwits out there.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:22:15 AM

Dimpay.

More and more teams are less active on bitcointalk so these guys are not an exception. And by the way if you have questions or want to have a discussion then Telegram is much better than bitcointalk.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:58:52 AM

Dimpay.

More and more teams are less active on bitcointalk so these guys are not an exception. And by the way if you have questions or want to have a discussion then Telegram is much better than bitcointalk.

it's same because my question never get answer from team or other member, dim team always give the announcement on twitter, so you must follow them. now price of dimcoin continue down but wallet for deposit still not yet available  Angry
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:50:04 PM

Dimpay.

Just follow their twitter. Just because BTT is not that active doesn't mean anything
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:48:26 PM

Dimpay.

Maybe you can communicate from other sources, and bitcointalk is just the official way of publishing.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

Hello, when will Dimcoin be added to other exchanges other than Hitbtc? At Hitbtc wallets for input and output Dimcoin do not work and this problem they can not solve for a long time i would like to see Dimcoin traded on big and popular exchanges.

It is really unfortunate, they have just been added on hitbtc but we cant do anything. I'll keep my dimcoin, I dont really care if it will be just a garbage in the future but I want to see more updates from the dev to be honest. LOL
uthinkimfukinstupidhans

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

Dimpay.

The official telegram is read only and I can’t find any slack....?
Hodl4Lambo

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

I have witnessed a price above $0.4 and we are now seeing that it is dropping to $0.1.

As an investor from pre-ICO I feel scammed as I have never had the chance to sell them on hitbtc due to their error.

I will not be the only one thinking about selling them, the moment hitbtc makes it actually tradeable.

Are there any good reasons, price predictions, that will convince me to hodl it anyway?
carlow2

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:23 AM

Im still buying more hope it drops to zero, ; as take that once sung Have a Little Patience  Grin
stinkywhore

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:26:37 AM

Selling dim coins and dim tokens.
any buyer can contact me at : prateekparashar31@gmail.com

On Telegram there are people who sell the coins even at 0.01$ and 0.015$. I just bought 20.000 DIM
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

I have witnessed a price above $0.4 and we are now seeing that it is dropping to $0.1.

As an investor from pre-ICO I feel scammed as I have never had the chance to sell them on hitbtc due to their error.

I will not be the only one thinking about selling them, the moment hitbtc makes it actually tradeable.

Are there any good reasons, price predictions, that will convince me to hodl it anyway?

When everyone were able to deposited their sh*tbtc wallet and able to trade at start, the price has never reached 0.4$ max 0.05-0.1$
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

When everyone were able to deposited their sh*tbtc wallet and able to trade at start, the price has never reached 0.4$ max 0.05-0.1$

Considering it has only been on the exchange less then a week and they had a pretty big bounty campaign I think it's doing well at $0.05-0.1 and about where it should be.

I'm annoyed that they have listed on hitbtc because it's a shit exchange that always seems to have problems.
I'm looking forward to it hitting a better, more stable exchange and i'm hoping the price does drop back to $0.01-0.02 so I can stock up on more coins from all the sooks who are whinging because they can't unload.

But I do agree the DIMcoin team need to be more active in letting the community and investors know what's going on and keep us informed some more.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

Considering it has only been on the exchange less then a week and they had a pretty big bounty campaign I think it's doing well at $0.05-0.1 and about where it should be.

I'm annoyed that they have listed on hitbtc because it's a shit exchange that always seems to have problems.
I'm looking forward to it hitting a better, more stable exchange and i'm hoping the price does drop back to $0.01-0.02 so I can stock up on more coins from all the sooks who are whinging because they can't unload.

But I do agree the DIMcoin team need to be more active in letting the community and investors know what's going on and keep us informed some more.

Well there are may factors right now. They will sure be more active in the new year.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:26:34 PM

Dimpay.

it's same because my question never get answer from team or other member, dim team always give the announcement on twitter, so you must follow them. now price of dimcoin continue down but wallet for deposit still not yet available  Angry

Maybe it is better you try to get in touch with them via Telegram or so. You can have a much more dynamic chat with them and get yours questions answered quickly.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
ppita

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:42:26 PM

Dimpay.

Maybe it is better you try to get in touch with them via Telegram or so. You can have a much more dynamic chat with them and get yours questions answered quickly.

I have waited a lot for dimcoin to be in exchanges, and when it finally arrives it can not be deposited, I am very disappointed with DIMCOIN! The same I think what I'll have left is to make HOLD because we can hardly deposit in HitBTC the price will reach very low maybe less than 0.01 $ and wait so much for that in my opinion is not worth it
crypto1337

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:28:59 PM

I have sent my dimcoins to the nano wallet, and now want to get xem, but i have no clue on how to do this, can anyone help me please? ☺
ppita

Activity: 214

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:05:19 PM

I have sent my dimcoins to the nano wallet, and now want to get xem, but i have no clue on how to do this, can anyone help me please? ☺

You can register in exchange where you can buy XEM with BTC for example in Poloniex exchange you can deposit BTC and then get XEM. And then it's just to pass XEM to the nanowallet!
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: