Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DIMCOIN The Future Of Equity on the Blockchain  (Read 235032 times)
SonofLiberty90

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:22:41 AM

DIMCOIN - one of the most undervalued gems in 2018:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gg3RgMKW0w

▬▬▬ ●  DIMCOIN  ●  The Future of Equity on The Blockchain  ● ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ❱❱ Tomorrow. Today. ❱❱ ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (http://dimcoin.io)
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

very good ! We advance more than 900 places in coinmarketcap. we are in 424 place and we were in 1331.
 Wink

Nothing to be happy about. The price is down and it's still sinking more and more. The daily trading volume for the last 24hrs is around $7500 ~ 0.87 B. I don't know what went wrong but It'll take more than being a NEM mosaic to breakout at this rate. After waiting for months after the ICO, We're still at ICO price. Thanks to the team's inability to fulfill on promises.

You have to know that the situation now is not good for all of altcoins and some updates have not bring big pumps. Many coins are still in their ico price range and what do you need to know is the market and the whole dimcoin project that you can rely on. Don't closed your mind for the possibilities then if you cant wait you are free to sell or to leave dimcoin community.
That is actually true, we shouldn't be negative since these are our investments we are talking about, and we wouldn't appreciate/tolerate any negative input from the community since it's doing no good but only harm. Negative investors should just let go their investments and stop spreading unnecessary FUD in here, we are in this for long-term and panic sellers have high chances of regretting at a later stage. We need to build a strong community behind the DIM together, I know I am nothing but negativity should be neglected and thrown away.

I think the ICO frenzy has passed.. There was a couple of month period.. where DIM simply had to be on a functioning exchange. But it failed.

Unfortunately.. DIMcoin has missed the current boat. I'll keep mine, almost worthless anyway, but have almost no hope of them 'Pumping' to a 'Wow' level.

Maybe in 6 months. Not much lower it can go to be fair..

I personally think that there is still a chance that DIM can be pumped to a 'Wow' level like you said, we shouldn't forget that the project is relatively new, they haven't got any working products as yet but they sound prepared for anything that might come their way, with the launch of HYBSE late this year in June, DIMCOIN will be more popular and more recognized by most investors from all over. With Hybrid Stock Exchange being integrated into blockchain, this is going to change how the stock market works, user will be able trade stock, commodities and more without any middleman.

C'mon do you really think HYBSE is going to come out in June?  Like seriously how can you think they can actually deliver on that?  That is simply not paying attention.
dimcoinlover

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

very good ! We advance more than 900 places in coinmarketcap. we are in 424 place and we were in 1331.
 Wink

Nothing to be happy about. The price is down and it's still sinking more and more. The daily trading volume for the last 24hrs is around $7500 ~ 0.87 B. I don't know what went wrong but It'll take more than being a NEM mosaic to breakout at this rate. After waiting for months after the ICO, We're still at ICO price. Thanks to the team's inability to fulfill on promises.

You have to know that the situation now is not good for all of altcoins and some updates have not bring big pumps. Many coins are still in their ico price range and what do you need to know is the market and the whole dimcoin project that you can rely on. Don't closed your mind for the possibilities then if you cant wait you are free to sell or to leave dimcoin community.
That is actually true, we shouldn't be negative since these are our investments we are talking about, and we wouldn't appreciate/tolerate any negative input from the community since it's doing no good but only harm. Negative investors should just let go their investments and stop spreading unnecessary FUD in here, we are in this for long-term and panic sellers have high chances of regretting at a later stage. We need to build a strong community behind the DIM together, I know I am nothing but negativity should be neglected and thrown away.

I think the ICO frenzy has passed.. There was a couple of month period.. where DIM simply had to be on a functioning exchange. But it failed.

Unfortunately.. DIMcoin has missed the current boat. I'll keep mine, almost worthless anyway, but have almost no hope of them 'Pumping' to a 'Wow' level.

I personally think that there is still a chance that DIM can be pumped to a 'Wow' level like you said, we shouldn't forget that the project is relatively new, they haven't got any working products as yet but they sound prepared for anything that might come their way, with the launch of HYBSE late this year in June, DIMCOIN will be more popular and more recognized by most investors from all over. With Hybrid Stock Exchange being integrated into blockchain, this is going to change how the stock market works, user will be able trade stock, commodities and more without any middleman.

C'mon do you really think HYBSE is going to come out in June?  Like seriously how can you think they can actually deliver on that?  That is simply not paying attention.

Then sell your coins and leave if you dont trust them? Why stay? I dont get why people stay if they don't believe in the project anymore. Time is better spend on something else.
Buuut im a promoter and talk with the team everyday. I strongly believe that they deliver on time!

vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

DIMCOIN need more marketing, show in big crypt website like cointelegraph.....
RubyM

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I think they do have content published on cointelegraph and all the other bigger news provider websites, but in most cases, articles are published on medium on a regular basis.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets - https://bex.global/login
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

the marketing doesn't really help without a proper functioning bigger exchange
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:56:15 PM by FrankNoland

Wink

What do you think? That its not coming out in June? Indeed I think HYBSE will be functional in June since I believe in the team and their version, you are one that is not paying attention.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
therealwafdawg

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Wink

What do you think? That its not coming out in June? Indeed I think HYBSE will be functional in June since I believe in the team and their version, you are one that is not paying attention.

I don't believe for a second that it is coming out in June.  The big accomplishments of the team thus far is a very bad wallet, a failure of the Dim Pay ICO, and one distribution of dimcoins to dim token holders. And some memes.

Full disclosure - i have sold off all my dimtokens and dimcoins. Telegram chat has grown by about 30 people over the last 4 months which is extremely pathetic. yes someone will say it's not the same 2300 members.  Whatever. The project barely has a pulse. 
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:05 AM
Merited by RubyM (1)

Wink

I don't believe for a second that it is coming out in June.  The big accomplishments of the team thus far is a very bad wallet, a failure of the Dim Pay ICO, and one distribution of dimcoins to dim token holders. And some memes.

Full disclosure - i have sold off all my dimtokens and dimcoins. Telegram chat has grown by about 30 people over the last 4 months which is extremely pathetic. yes someone will say it's not the same 2300 members.  Whatever. The project barely has a pulse.  
I automatically got the impression that you haven't been following and you are a bit left behind, however, I don't mind keeping fellow community members updated about the recent updates that they might have possibly missed, at the end of the day, we still fall under the same umbrella.
Since you are a bit left behind, let me start with the recent updates that the team have been working on. First of all, they recently recruited promoters from all over to spread the word about The DIM Ecosystem, ambassadors will be announced soon, then again, more exchanges were announced after the HitBTC listing(and my personal opinion is that, HitBTC is decent exchange and we are all aware of it, I have used it several times without experiencing any complications), the dimexplorer.io block explorer and forum.dim.foundation were developed and are currently functional, the new CTO was announced with more than 25 years of experience within the Telecommunication sector,  the development bounty was published to the public, the open source GitHub repository, and very recent, the office video was published, which was what every investor expected from the team.

Regarding the wallet, what is bad about it? I have used it for months now without any complications as well, the UI and UX is way more than I expected and I personally think that the team did a great job compared to the previous version. Stop spreading FUD only because you sold your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we didn't sell ours, we are still holding and we still believe in the team. I assume that most investors you are watching this thread, who are still holding their coins and still believing in the team won't tolerate this kind of input, rather just keep quite if you don't have anything to post. Nothing personal, just facing facts. Lastly, it's good that you have noticed that the tokens payouts were distributed in February.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
WilliamStanton

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:18:23 AM

Wink

I don't believe for a second that it is coming out in June.  The big accomplishments of the team thus far is a very bad wallet, a failure of the Dim Pay ICO, and one distribution of dimcoins to dim token holders. And some memes.

Full disclosure - i have sold off all my dimtokens and dimcoins. Telegram chat has grown by about 30 people over the last 4 months which is extremely pathetic. yes someone will say it's not the same 2300 members.  Whatever. The project barely has a pulse.  
I automatically got the impression that you haven't been following and you are a bit left behind, however, I don't mind keeping fellow community members updated about the recent updates that they might have possibly missed, at the end of the day, we still fall under the same umbrella.
Since you are a bit left behind, let me start with the recent updates that the team have been working on. First of all, they recently recruited promoters from all over to spread the word about The DIM Ecosystem, ambassadors will be announced soon, then again, more exchanges were announced after the HitBTC listing(and my personal opinion is that, HitBTC is decent exchange and we are all aware of it, I have used it several times without experiencing any complications), the dimexplorer.io block explorer and forum.dim.foundation were developed and are currently functional, the new CTO was announced with more than 25 years of experience within the Telecommunication sector,  the development bounty was published to the public, the open source GitHub repository, and very recent, the office video was published, which was what every investor expected from the team.

Regarding the wallet, what is bad about it? I have used it for months now without any complications as well, the UI and UX is way more than I expected and I personally think that the team did a great job compared to the previous version. Stop spreading FUD only because you sold your DIMCOIN and DIM TOKENS, we didn't sell ours, we are still holding and we still believe in the team. I assume that most investors you are watching this thread, who are still holding their coins and still believing in the team won't tolerate this kind of input, rather just keep quite if you don't have anything to post. Nothing personal, just facing facts. Lastly, it's good that you have noticed that the tokens payouts were distributed in February.
Only if users with the rank as mine were granted with merits, I would have awarded you with a few, this piece of information is nicely written, accurate and true. The DIM is now delivering and we are patiently waiting for Hybse in June.
arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

is there a plan to enter binance, now is the NEM wallet already in the binance? hopefully soon enter a major exchange to increase prices

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

is there a plan to enter binance, now is the NEM wallet already in the binance? hopefully soon enter a major exchange to increase prices

Team is in constant negotiations with many exchanges, including Binance.
We were excited to hear that NEM was listed on Binance and this will definitely help DIM in getting listed there too.

vinicdemorais

Activity: 460
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

DIMCOIN to the moon soon!!!! Go go go Binance, Bittrex, Bitifinex...go go go DIM
DIMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WilliamStanton

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Thanks for the update DIM team, keep up the great work. I can see that DIM is also on the rise, whereas most coins are making their way down.
therealwafdawg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:05:04 PM

I was fully aware of all those developments.  Nothing really of significance. They should give us a glimpse of this HYBSE instead.  Will silence all the naysayers including myself.  I still keep my eye on DIM because if i see any bullish trend I will jump back in.  Clif High said last month to look for some movement in it in March/April. Being that i respect his work i will still track it.  However, personally,  I don't see much adaptability into NEM Mosaics or any significant volume in trading DIM or interest. 
SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:25:21 AM

I was fully aware of all those developments.  Nothing really of significance. They should give us a glimpse of this HYBSE instead.  Will silence all the naysayers including myself.  I still keep my eye on DIM because if i see any bullish trend I will jump back in.  Clif High said last month to look for some movement in it in March/April. Being that i respect his work i will still track it.  However, personally,  I don't see much adaptability into NEM Mosaics or any significant volume in trading DIM or interest. 

There will be no aplha version of HYBSE, it will come as a ready-to-use project offering full functionality.
As for your post - price movement should start very quick, so try not to miss the rocket launch, or just buy at current which is extremely cheap for the project like this one.

SonofLiberty90

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:37:55 AM

I copied it from the official telegram group (https://t.me/dimcoinICO), guy did simple math that makes sense and I totally agree with:

Currently hitbtc has around 290 million DIM which is about 1/7 of the circulating supply.

Every day around 3 million DIM are sold (according to the current volume, it will increase in the future)

So to move DIM from weak hands to strong hands we need around 290/3 ~ 97 days

Unless crypto market returns to normal state or some big news arrive (big exchange,  HYBSE launch),  we have to be patient here.

Accumulate at this cheapest price while you can.

arus

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

Team is in constant negotiations with many exchanges, including Binance.
We were excited to hear that NEM was listed on Binance and this will definitely help DIM in getting listed there too.

DIM has been sleeping too long on hitbtc, now it's time to wake up and be the best and greatest coin, hopefully this year to be the resurrection of DIM

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Master T.

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

Hallo all
Today i have check my depotwallet and its empty what its rong ?
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: