Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:26:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| DAS - Decentralized and Secure. Private Send. Masternodes.  (Read 153923 times)
Fonix

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:42:44 AM

If I bought the DAS for a novaexchange, I can not get them on the wallet?
Where else can I buy DAS?
so I wanted a cheap masternode to run
Is it a stock or coin problem?

That is true. You can't do anything with Das now, the dev (TRUCKMAN) abandoned the project and left a very strong community behind. The Das is only trading in NovaExchange, but the wallet is in maintenance mode for a month now and there is a very little chance it will go back online before NovaExchange close down in early next year. Therefore you can't transfer them, can't build a masternode.

However if you are looking for a cheap masternode coin, I would suggest ArcticCoin. This is the cheapest masternode coin on the market and there is a stable dev team behind it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheDevo

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

However if you are looking for a cheap masternode coin, I would suggest ArcticCoin. This is the cheapest masternode coin on the market and there is a stable dev team behind it.

ArcticCoin I looked at this coin
There the cost of mastering is higher and I consider the prospects for increasing the price less
bakra

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:48:22 PM

If I bought the DAS for a novaexchange, I can not get them on the wallet?
Where else can I buy DAS?
so I wanted a cheap masternode to run
Is it a stock or coin problem?

That is true. You can't do anything with Das now, the dev (TRUCKMAN) abandoned the project and left a very strong community behind. The Das is only trading in NovaExchange, but the wallet is in maintenance mode for a month now and there is a very little chance it will go back online before NovaExchange close down in early next year. Therefore you can't transfer them, can't build a masternode.

I think if Nova will switch to 12.2 wallet and some people start mining you can get the wallet on Nova enabled again.

I do have some Arctc MN's, but I don't see a stable dev team. The only thing stable by the team is doing nothing.
etienne_marais

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:12:36 AM

I downloaded and installed the old wallet, it said something like no connections available for sync.

Then I downloaded the new wallet but retained the datadir with the wallet, I think it started to sync. but then my computer shut down due to overheating from mining, when I tried to run the new wallet again it gave me the same no connections availble for sync. message as the old wallet.

Is anybody having success with a sync of the blockchain with the new wallet or is my datadir/wallet corrupted ?

Also, should we try to notify Nova that the new wallet is available and ask if they can implement it for the period that Nova will still be active ?

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

I downloaded and installed the old wallet, it said something like no connections available for sync.

Then I downloaded the new wallet but retained the datadir with the wallet, I think it started to sync. but then my computer shut down due to overheating from mining, when I tried to run the new wallet again it gave me the same no connections availble for sync. message as the old wallet.

Is anybody having success with a sync of the blockchain with the new wallet or is my datadir/wallet corrupted ?

Also, should we try to notify Nova that the new wallet is available and ask if they can implement it for the period that Nova will still be active ?

i am running the version as 12.2.0 works fine just need ppl to mine the coin and exchange to trade, wallet working --- no exchange --- no miners

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
etienne_marais

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

i am running the version as 12.2.0 works fine just need ppl to mine the coin and exchange to trade, wallet working --- no exchange --- no miners

Thanks, I am currently mining. So we just have to hope that dev comes back or that somebody forks the chain I suppose ?

etienne_marais

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:09:20 PM

Seems it will have to be the latter then:

quote from post on first page:

Look at this guy post history fucked up last coin(  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912728.0 )and left community with nothing.Also involded in other shit coins , watch out !

chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:16:44 PM

Thanks, I am currently mining. So we just have to hope that dev comes back or that somebody forks the chain I suppose ?
Ya I wish we would just fork the coin and give the members what they currently have just so someone else can take over. This dev really screwed us here, but there still might be some kind of hope out there.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bakra

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:33:47 PM

Difficulty is high at the moment, 5191. Someone with a rig can get the chain moving again
johnsnowofcrypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

please hard fork this coin and give it a life. U will get huge support from community.
Goldenbeaver

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:11:05 PM

Hi,
Need to find someone who can create a hard fork. If the community would support a new coin DAS we will succeed together.
aurumrex

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:24 AM

I  see that DAS community is very strong. It is the most important factor for success of the coin. So, someone can make masternode coin with the same characteristics as DAS.  It can be named DOS or DIS for example. DEV can make voting poll for the name. Then, DEV can make a list of all people who had posts in this thread and do airdrop.

I think  this is the best solution.
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:51:04 PM

Guys, this coin is dead. Market cap 19,000 $. No dev and no special/new features, just a masternode coin like most of the others. As soon as nova closes, this coin is gone. I'm glad I got out of this coin at 0.15 USD.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:51:53 PM

I  see that DAS community is very strong. It is the most important factor for success of the coin. So, someone can make masternode coin with the same characteristics as DAS.  It can be named DOS or DIS for example. DEV can make voting poll for the name. Then, DEV can make a list of all people who had posts in this thread and do airdrop.

The best solution was having a new coin and doing a swop one for one and I offered to do it and pay a pro dev to get it sorted out but other coin holders wanted left as is,so I just moved on to another coin
bakra

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:16:10 PM

I think  this is the best solution.

The best solution was having a new coin and doing a swop one for one and I offered to do it and pay a pro dev to get it sorted out but other coin holders wanted left as is,so I just moved on to another coin

I was all for it (still am), too bad others didn't want to  Cry

BTW Telegram channel is closed and Slack is much more difficult to register now because of all the spam.
Is there a need for a new Telegram channel and a move from slack to Discord?
Otherwise it will be difficult to keep the community together and try to get DAS back on his feet again.
Grovesy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

Just do it, once things get in motion and everyone sees it as a way to get some returns from their failed DAS investment then they'll jump all over it.  I don't think it'll take too much to get things moving again, there's a strong community presence here considering this coin is going nowhere so I'm sure there'll be plenty of help/support when needed.  I'm no dev but I'll help where I can.
phm87

Activity: 172
Merit: 101

Mining pool operator @ https://www.unimining.net

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:35:38 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2017, 02:23:29 AM by phm87

Hi,

I'm mining pool op at unimining.net. I am not related to the DAS coin. Few months ago, I wanted to build a masternode. J**y (a good guy) told me he set up a DAS masternode easily. He gave me a link about "How to build a DAS Masternode" and advices (ex: he didn't perform part 3.1).

Unfortunately, I made a mistake: I forgot to check if withdrawals work for DAS on Nova and I bought 1000 DAS for 35$ worth of BTC. Now, the value is 7$. Due to Nova closure, unavailability of the developer and the will to sell it to pass on, I have the feeling that this coin is half-dead. I'd like a proper death for this coin and be able to set up a DAS masternode to understand POS/POW and masternodes whatever the number of satoshis it will be worth.

Good news: I read last 5 pages of this thread (and first post), gathered links and analyze the problem: I think that the correct version of the code is used on main pools (where hashrate is present). Important details should be checked and tests performed before installing any new wallet or contacting Nova. I think that maybe several "0.12.2" versions may exist.

I'm not sure of my analysis so I'd like to have your opinion (especially from DAS wallets owners). It would be nice if we can reach a consensus about the proper code (and death) of this coin.

I propose the following:
- Please do not sync any new wallet from any source (except if you want to perform tests, please share your results in this case)
- I will contact pool owners to make sure that they use the same version of the code (or another one: be careful, I may be wrong)
https://github.com/whywefight/DAS-source
https://github.com/whywefight/DAS-12.2
EDIT: I contacted them:
     I sent a PM to Nillecram because I didn't find bilbotel.fr bitcointalk thread (I found a clue)
     I sent a PM to MaxMining because I didn't find mining.topcoins.biz bitcointalk thread (clue)
     italyiimp : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331432.msg25111495#msg25111495
     granatgas-pool.info : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1886390.msg25111995#msg25111995
     zpool : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751272.msg25112281#msg25112281
- I will sync a wallet to check if it can be sync (and maybe a new block explorer)
- I'd like to ask all persons that have a DAS wallet (miners AND masternodes) to check it against block explorer of pools (see here below)
- If all the above is successfull and if community reaches a consensus, we can ask all wallets owners (miners AND masternodes) who do not have the correct version to update their wallet to this version
- Finally, if all the above is successfull and if community reaches a consensus, we can ask Nova to update their wallet to allow people to withdraw and deposit.

Let's do it together ! We can use this thread to reach the consensuses.

What can you do to help ?
- If you own a DAS wallet (miners and masternodes), please check your wallet against these block explorers. Retrieve the hash a a recent transaction (last received payment hash for example) and search for the hash in each block explorer and compare details (height, time, difficulty, nounce, version and the transactions within the block:
https://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/DAS
http://mining.topcoins.biz/explorer/DAS
http://italyiimp.com/explorer/DAS
http://granatgas-pool.info/explorer/DAS
Searches are disabled but you can check by browsing the pages:
https://www.zpool.ca/explorer/DAS

- If you have a DAS Masternode, please help me to check if your masternode is aligned with pools block explorer (see here above). I have no experience with masternodes so I can't help so much.

Analysis: DAS

Dash fork
Decentralized Masternode Network
X11 hashing algorithm: 11 rounds of scientific hashing functions (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo)
Block reward is controlled by: 2222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
CPU/GPU/ASIC mining
Block generation: 2.5 minutes
Premine 3.35%
InstantSend confirmation: ~5 seconds
Difficulty retargets using Dark Gravity Wave
Est. ~18.9M Max Coins
Superior Transaction Anonymity using PrivateSend

What is the correct source ?

I think that DAS source of whywefight github may be the one used on pools but please wait that I check it in details with pool owners (as I'm not sure if the version/revision number was updated).

Github:
https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS
https://github.com/Truckman83/DAS/releases
12.2:
https://github.com/whywefight/DAS-source
https://github.com/whywefight/DAS-12.2

I didn't find DAS on AltMiner.net github, I'll ask him if he knows about it (it may be another altminer, I found some on github):
https://github.com/altminernet
I believe Truckman removed 12.2 from his github so we would need to point to WhyWeFight's or Altminer's build?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1988059.msg24585308#msg24585308

What is the correct chain and explorer ?

There are 2 official block explorers, only one is working, all pool block explorer are aligned and the blockheight of pools block explorers is higher than the official block explorer. In addition, the last block (60574) on official pool block explorer have the same infos as in pools block explorers (so I think that the official explorer may be stuck).
Official pool block explorer:
http://das.explorerz.top:3002/block/000000000001092fec6f40da58f24b859484bcd23abd2fc79c12bb7a5dd1a142
A pool block explorer (other pools have the same infos):
http://granatgas-pool.info/explorer/DAS?height=60574

What about nodes ?

We can find nodes on pools but we should be careful as a wrong wallet may be used on some of these:
https://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/peers?id=1545
http://mining.topcoins.biz/explorer/peers?id=1266
http://italyiimp.com/explorer/peers?id=1842
http://granatgas-pool.info/explorer/peers?id=1533

And maybe nodes of MaxMining (thank you to him):
Local version: 0.12.2 Latest : Das Core:0.12.2
addnode=104.156.250.28:9399
addnode=51.15.162.15:58758
addnode=94.156.35.73:9399
addnode=45.77.114.30:9399
addnode=185.81.167.100:9399
addnode=198.58.117.5:9399
addnode=45.77.67.141:56585
addnode=45.32.169.70:9399
addnode=193.27.209.108:48244
addnode=172.104.13.253:42668
addnode=144.217.67.68:46168
addnode=5.79.97.229:56590
addnode=46.4.37.60:9399
addnode=146.0.47.218:33020
addnode=51.15.162.15:53954
addnode=184.67.166.234:54491
addnode=184.67.166.234:54527
addnode=193.27.209.108:53930
addnode=104.13.209.85:49735
addnode=46.163.166.59:56718
addnode=198.27.74.189:57912
addnode=185.213.208.179:63768
addnode=84.162.255.248:57203
addnode=45.32.193.12:41392
addnode=80.211.128.10:43612
addnode=108.231.195.26:64305
addnode=184.69.47.154:50689
addnode=52.23.180.74:9399
addnode=212.47.226.127:56972
addnode=184.69.47.154:64672
addnode=184.69.47.154:58173

What about masternodes ?
I've never had a masternode so I'm not sure how about to update a wallet nor how to check if it is aligned to an explorer (except by checking blockheight and last block hash against pools block explorers).

⚠️🚀 https://www.unimining.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://www.unimining.net 🚀⚠️
johnsnowofcrypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:53:01 AM

lets come together and try our best to revive this coin again. please create a discord channel and lets work together. we have enough time to close to nova.
kabi123

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:56:17 AM

yes offic explorers are not working or are stuck... only explorers on pools are working....

here is some 0.12.2 version from hexpool
https://github.com/hexpool/DAS-source/releases/tag/DAS-v0.12.2

yes 0.12.2 from truckman was deleted ( maybe intentionaly to make nova wallet unusable, that he can easy dump all that he owns)

only pools that are usisng 0.12.2 wallet are working, pools that used 0.12.1.5 was crerating only orphan blocks at some point...

we all like grumble, but anyone is doing somthing to list this coin on some lowexchange or so... P

im using 0.12.1.5 wallet with sh..it load nodes and its work/sync, but im not staking MN..im lazy to do it..i just love wallets that have autostak function hehehe P
Kryptowolf512

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:22:18 AM

Just heared something about this coin and came to the ANN here. But i saw people writing stuff like " dev is dead" is it for real? Is this a abandoned project?
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: