Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39760 times)
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision

actually all newbie they are the panic mode they are increasing and decreasing the price of bitcoin. Also, panic selling and buying also are just as good for everyone. they say the traders get their profit from other people and are just too expensive at high prices and they fall sharply into it that panic modes begin so that the market movement moves or speeds up for them.
Wahat does it mean traders get profit from other people??
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:32:10 AM

When you think the price is gonna fall more and sell in a hurry because everyone is selling
Thats PANIC!!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Probably you have been able to learn a lot and imbibe some professional skills before going into trading. That is good! Some just jump right in and think it is all so rosy without the single perks of trading and they panic at the slightest mistake they make and come running back saying, trading sucks!
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

The only time I panicked was before August first,  when it was a news all around that everyone needs to put their coins into a hardware wallet and I was using only coinbase wallet cause I don't have a computer, and I don't know how to trade, so I was scared of loosing everything, but still I can't do anything about it,  I closed my eyes and was waiting to start afresh from zero levels, but on the other hand I did not loss anything.
sexcoyote

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:18:54 PM

cryptoworld peoples waiting on computer to buy and sell. they are dupming or pumping their tokens very fast. peoples should to learn how to keep calm.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
When i was new to the game. I used to panic a lot. Even for the 5-10% changes in my trades. But now, I have got 99 other problems but panic ain't one. Crypto overall is super bullish. Always keep some bitcoin and fiat hand to always BTFD. I know this can be disastrous, but i dont think it's happening anytime soon. So basicallyy strategy is:
Find a great project which you believe in and become a active part of community. Start accumulating overtime. BTFD always and keep hodling your bags. Jumping trains continuously hasn't really worked for me. This way i have only lost. Accumulation and distribution stretched on a long period will make you. One coin, one pump and one 100x is all you want in this game. Thanks to my mentor for such perspectives.
If you like the above advices and wanna encourage me to write more, donate below!
1CZvQXej47y67qbXw9HZw3NrHrtVrFfUob (btc)
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:06:06 PM

I was panicked when I was buying bitcoin but the price went down drastically and there I felt sad. the only way for me is to hold the coins and when the price is high I can trade and sell some coins.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Whenever there is a correction or even a bear market you have to keep your blood cold. Look at the past times when a correction was due,what happened?;how long did it take? etc.. Also trust the fundamentals! If you believe in the technology,devs and other fundamentals that are backing the project,coin,stock you name it.. you have take your decisions based on that. Take into account that there are a lot of noobs in the market who will FOMO or FUD.  Tongue
Lazada

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

We all will feel panic when bitcoin prices decrease. In our mind there is only a decision that is selling bitcoin that we have. So panic is a normal thing, everyone will definitely experience this. What distinguishes only the level of panic that will be faced.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:41:13 AM

There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yes. Panic can come in different angles and not just the context we are talking about right now. However, panicking never solves a problem but ends up complicating things even more.
I prefer being in my right mind and accepting situation as they come. It helps me to think better and to make proper counter decisions.

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:27:50 AM

At first I used to panic a bit since I am making a loss. There was this other time I bought Monaco at around $16 before the crash began, seeing its value traded at around $7 on bittrex just breaks my heart. But yesterday since it was lower I decided to buy some more and from now I am going hold and hope for the best. But yesterday I almost panicked, after my purchase was successful for buying ethereum classic at $11.08 on bittrex and then dumped to $10.58. But for now I am relaxed, I try to understand that this how the market goes. I guess will just hold for now, I can't afford to lose.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:58:13 AM

So much because that's what the difference of a newbie and a pro. I feel so much loss when my coin is going down and so to stop it from falling to the pit I immediately sell it and commit a big mistake.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

I am not panicking because I know it is not necessary. We should not panic because we can create bad decision if we are panicking. I always stay cool and be positive for me to create a wise decision.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

I started to feel the panic when I bought some atlkoin, and when I had bought the unexpected thing happened the price of altkoin down, there I started to panic and sell it to minimize my losses, but for now I will not repeat the mistake I am, I will remain calm and see the market movement and wait to buy at the right time, I have learned from my experience to be better at making decisions,
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:03:49 AM

I fall of my chair usually, but stand up quickly to return to trading

we all panic, money is on the line after all
There is a difference between being surprised and being in a state of panic, I get surprised all the time with the movements of bitcoin but I do not get panic, I do not have my money in an exchange, that way I avoid getting the temptation to sell, my money is in cold storage that way I will have to go through some trouble to send my bitcoin to the exchange in the first place.
VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

When i was noob i panic when i bought an alt then falls like 50% and sold it then shoots up to the moon like 200%. I almost puke on my laptop. haha. As of now i'm used to it so i just hold and experience makes us wiser so making good decisions in trading keeps me still alive. Tongue

nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

I don't. Panicking is the worst thing you can do as a trader. It is like trying to swim with shoes on, if that makes any sense...
You have given a very beautiful example. I think that if you are a trader and you have this bad habit of getting panic, then you should better leave trading till the time you overcome this weakness. Getting panic certainly means that you are going to end up making false decisions which can result in a huge loss.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

If I stay calm and coins often on the heap first until the price movement is really stable to make a new exchange even though sometimes the income is less satisfactory but I have to try to get a little coin to meet the needs every day.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

Yes i agree with you do not be an amateur trader, trader is a gullible or instigated person when the price goes down don't be panic, so wait until the price goes back up and you just sell or save for your future.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Yes i agree with you do not be an amateur trader, trader is a gullible or instigated person when the price goes down don't be panic, so wait until the price goes back up and you just sell or save for your future.

Trading on normal exchange and cryptocurrency was different. In crypto can experience more than 100% within the day and if you didn't react quickly. You will be trap in to those dump coins. In crypto those who knows to read the flow earns the most profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: