Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39759 times)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:10 AM

The amount of panic that I might experience is usually in proportion to the amount of risk that I'm taking. Trading with $200 isn't going to make me as nervous as trading with $10,000. I wouldn't call it panic though. It's more like an adrenaline rush Smiley

Doing some trading with that amount is very hard because you need to overcome your fear of loosing your money that easy but you can earn if you hold your bitcoin for a long time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:23:59 AM

all would have been panicked if the price had dropped dramatically, and to reduce the risk of loss then sell it, but that's a big mistake I think, the factor that keeps the price down now that sells their bitcoin, it's risky but I myself will keep it until the price returns normal.
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

When i was a newbie, I tend to sell all my coins at the lowest price when the price of my coins is melting and that is a very wrong move, You should wait longer because it will still comes back to normal eventually when the market comes back into its stability.
Well me too. Trading in crypto market is not a game for newbie, so best way to earn money for newbie is hold  Grin

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:14:16 AM

The question of panic may depend on many factor beyond trading and panicking itdelf. For example if you have bills to pay and supply is running low in your house and you have your saving in a particular coin that it's price is going fown. You will definitely panic in this can of situation.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:33:52 AM

Trading will suddenly change someone characteristics, mostly when the stock are getting dump badly, as like of everyone who's in trading are never escape to get nervous and most of the time made a wrong decision.

a few months ago I put some of my investment to 13 different crypto currencies, and unexpectedly Bitcoin rage this October until now that result to the bleeding all of my Altcoins, same as me.  Shocked

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:52:39 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
Panicking is one of the most reason why traders doesn't succeed. This is what I can say, bitcoin, altcoin, and even fiat money are subjected for fluctuation, and it is normal when there comes a time that the value of any currency are so low but in the end recovers it's price. If youre a trader, do not let your emotion dictate you what to do because it may cause you to regret at the end. A trader must always buy the asset at low price and sell at it's peak. Do some researches for you to decide the best and not regret in the end. Do not panic and sell your asset immediately.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up
You are confident about your coin and this is only one thing that is required at utmost level for a trader about its coin. While choosing coin, you must see the whole scenario and then you would be buying it. Once you are done with buying it, you are surely working on building confidence about it. Bitcoin always come back and you don’t need to worry. Just relax and hold.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:16:37 PM

There's nothing good about panicking, so why panic just try to be calm and relax as much as possible making decision's right away while panicking will gonna come out badly than what you expected. If you're a long term investor trust to the coin that you bought and try to analyze the market as much as possible to lessen your worry. You are the onlyone who can help yourself so try to make a decision, there is only 2 outcome in that decision it's either gain or loss if it's a gain then you're getting much better in handling such a situation that's why you make your decision right but if it's a loss don't regret it learn from it so it will not happen again..
Getting panicked about situation is commonly declared as a loss is not good practice at all. There are two possible outcomes of such behavior. It would actually cause you to think about giving up on trading and finding some other way to earn money. I think that this would simply cause a disturbance in your life cause giving up on trading and preferring some other way will end up in a number of failures before you actually get the required knowledge about new field.

Gains and losses are a part of trading and whenever you lose just try to build up more confidence in yourself and try harder and harder until you succeed.

nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

There is no need for panic if you have invested smartly. I have panicked once before but my panic was related to my stocks that I owned. My panic was reasonable cause stocks went all way down and eventually bankrupted. It was my luck that I didn't invest a large amount of money in that stock. With the coin, this is different story cause I learned a lot from my stock failure and invest smartly and also when a coin is falling there is no time for panic cause I've invested the reasonable amount in specific crypto.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

No i never been panic here even i lose some money i will accept that but i think always positive and think how to have profit in trading.Panic is nonsense because you cannot back your money here if you lose even you cry a lot nothing gonna change so always think to earn not like panic or scared
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

if the price goes down it would be panic but I try not to be emotional and stay calm, better I hold back and wait for the price to go back at least get a little profit
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:20:26 AM

I have panic selling sometimes. But now, I have learned the way control myself. Before making the decision, I always spend at least 30 minutes to think carefully thus I have solved my work better.

zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

I actually dont panic. Before i start investing in cryptocurrency, i have this mindset that Volatility of this investment is really risky and i should not become panic but instead be patient.
That’s so prudent if you had all this in your mind before getting involved with crypto currencies. There is no doubt in this fact that newcomers often get panicked easily and sell off their coins when they see some big decrease in value whereas veterans treat that time as an opportunity of collecting more and more potential coins for enjoying big profits later on. Being patient is the best strategy in that time.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

In early stage of my trading I was not having any plan and I don't understand how to take decision and I get panic and use to lose a lot and after a year and half. I start planning of my fund to be invested in split and watch closely which is having potential to give return and which is not even it get down now I am not panicking and reacting as per the market situation and predictions only.

mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

I sell my bitcoin or altcoins even if it is in a lower price and i did not even get a profit but losses.  Angry  But i already know to handle my emotions right now and know how to hold. Grin

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:54:38 PM

i don't really feel super panic when my coins value will down i am still thankful that i still have money and i believe that the value of the coins will rise up again..just have more patience and watch the good result.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:06:35 PM

I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up
Getting panic and that too when you see the market price of the coins which you are holding getting down is quite a normal. I myself get panic when I see myself getting in loss. The key is you actually need to have control over your nerves at that time so that you actually can have something fruitful in return. Panic selling will only result in lot of troubles for you and you will regret in the future.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:40:54 PM

Getting panic and that too when you see the market price of the coins which you are holding getting down is quite a normal. I myself get panic when I see myself getting in loss. The key is you actually need to have control over your nerves at that time so that you actually can have something fruitful in return. Panic selling will only result in lot of troubles for you and you will regret in the future.
Panic is an emotion make traders lose money, those who trader become the panic seller also become the loser and help other traders still keep calm take profits. If the market does not have them, I am sure we never have chance make money from trading, hehe Grin

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Really hate experiencing panic , it triggers my anxiety . As much I enjoy trading , I just trade once in a while now after losing big last time in bitcoin and some alts trading. It was hard for me to sleep but anyway life must go on. I panic sell when price dump rapidly that I cannot even sell my coins cause of traders who are like bots.

tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

Panic in crypto world is the most horrorful thing because of the red light in market. Overwhelming red light makes me panic in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: