Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39762 times)
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

I don't panic I sit and hold. HODL for life.

It is never a good idea to panic with money you almost always will lose unless you are incredibly lucky.

Serious traders know not to panic. People not here for the long haul are the ones more likely to freak out and sell "before they lose everything" or "cut theor losses"
I agree with you, traders must be more patient to get the desired price, if we react to panic then we can lose big.

Panic will result to a huge loss if we let it control ourselves. We need to have self-control in every negative or positive that might happen in our investment. Let your mind control yourself and not your emotions. Whenever it dump, just relax and take a deep breath for it will just recover after how many weeks.
that's right, everything should be done with rilex and patience in order to get good results.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

I don't panic I sit and hold. HODL for life.

It is never a good idea to panic with money you almost always will lose unless you are incredibly lucky.

Serious traders know not to panic. People not here for the long haul are the ones more likely to freak out and sell "before they lose everything" or "cut theor losses"
I agree with you, traders must be more patient to get the desired price, if we react to panic then we can lose big.

Panic will result to a huge loss if we let it control ourselves. We need to have self-control in every negative or positive that might happen in our investment. Let your mind control yourself and not your emotions. Whenever it dump, just relax and take a deep breath for it will just recover after how many weeks.
that's right, everything should be done with rilex and patience in order to get good results.

It is better off forgetting about it for years.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

When you get into trading business you already take the risk.  When it comes to holding most of the time in order to gain more profit. When you can see the prices of the coins you invest in reaches more than 50% maybe it's the time to panic selling. Always think that on trading market is all about profit.  If you don't make one then your not a good trader.  Always keep on mind that whatever happens in market do always consider your profit. Did you gain or loss that's simple.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Prince Edu17

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

Im also felt panic too when bitcoin or my holding altcoins is going dump so hard, but i still don't sell it, i'm just hold it then wait for it to rise again
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:49:34 AM

I used to panic a lot when my coins are getting dumped and this usually happens when I invest on coins based on what my peers’ suggestions and lack research on my own. From then on, I make sure to invest only coins with high potential. I also paper trade a lot before investing just to make sure I’m doing the right thing.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:07:43 AM

I usually research carefully before investing. I understand my coins and I wont sell in panic. I have observed many investors who have sold without the knowledge and they lost money very much.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

At time of dump , i get little bit panic and think why i did not sell At ATH moment ,  Grin
i can not control it , but yes it happens everytime .
If you don’t do panic selling during dumps, you are safe and secure but besides getting distressed, you are if taking wrong decisions then you should really consider this issue. There are many methods and techniques for staying calm under such situations. The best thing in my opinion is to stay away from the crypto market for few days and this is what I do in my case. It makes you stay optimistic and less stressed.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:03:54 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
I was panicked when the coin price I bought dropped by 50%. To solve it there is only one option is to hold until the price returned to normal, because I think all the coins have decreased in price and will go back up to the original price even more. But what matters to me when holding a coin is the time it takes too long and the coin will never give me an profits.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

Panic is natural progression especially when there more red to green in your portfolio.  One must be able to look at market situation  logically  without emotions.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

If you want to improve your profit, in my opinion, traders will never be satisfied. You will never withdraw a coin at its maximum price because you do not know who that is. If you have invested in a currency, I think there must be no panic, no matter what the amount invested, because it will happen to rise above the purchase price and earn profit. Trading is not a gamble. It's a long-term investment. But if temperance makes you consume because of this, do not invest anymore and try to get something out of Bounty.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision

CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

How do I panic? Usually I panic by feeling like an idiot who had forecast a movement of the market and didn't act accordinglt.
marqonah

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:15:46 AM

in investment there are times when bitcoin trade or altocin trade will be bad and good. and when it gets worse you should not panic, that's the way I use it. because if the panic then our investment will fall apart, because the cause of unstable thoughts in taking action. this will harm yourself.
hermanrz

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

See the present conditions it is better to hold first. Don't panic because it is only temporary and not to our own detriment due to declining
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

See the present conditions it is better to hold first. Don't panic because it is only temporary and not to our own detriment due to declining
There is always fluctuations in cryptocurrency price, thats how trader gains profit. If you hold bitcoin or Ethereum then it's fine. But if you hold coin which has no good developer or planning then you should think twice. Is this better forr you to hold or cut loss to open better possition.

hermanrz

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

There is always fluctuations in cryptocurrency price, thats how trader gains profit. If you hold bitcoin or Ethereum then it's fine. But if you hold coin which has no good developer or planning then you should think twice. Is this better forr you to hold or cut loss to open better possition.
A sense of panic will occur if a new first run cryptocurrency. So this is a valuable learning to be in cryptocurrency.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:22:59 AM

I am panicking whenever the coin I am investing to is going down so hard. Like, deep down. Like 1st, I invested at 117 and right now it is diving through 81. I don't know but I think panicking is part of humans culture right? So it is normal for you to panic but you should be able to treat that well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:09:49 AM

I don't really know what panic means when it comes to trading because I'm a beginner as a jr. member now. I'm still lack of knowledge when it comes to trading  but I think panic is a part of risks because if there is a dump people go sell and sell then other people or professionals stays calm because they know how to handle the situation. But for me panic will not help because this kind of feeling it will affect my attitude.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

haha...when I start trading, I usually scare when the market falls down. but now, I have observed many people who sold in the panic and after that, they will be regret. So, I always research carefully before the market goes down to make the decision.
soikot0012

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

I don't tolarare when the market value is fall down. I don't take any panic aboit crypto. that's why I am in off line when the market is down.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: