Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you Panic?  (Read 39767 times)
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

It's a natural thing mate and i think everyone get panic while having a tough time in trading. I panic sometimes during the trading of altcoins and yes i sometimes regret later that why i did it. I am quite comfortable and relax while trading bitcoins, when the price of bitcoin falls instead of getting panic i wait for the price to rise again while holding them. 
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Suppose you invested in a low market cap coin or an ICO and suddenly the price has dropped by 50%, plus you had put your hard earned savings into it, now imagine all these conditions into one and you might realize how you panic.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
It is not that easy to control your emotions over time. When you see the prices of altcoins or bitcoin are low, you will feel panic and there will be a strong feeling tell you that you should sell all of your bitcoin. I have been in trading for a year and right now, I still find it struggle when we see the coins which we are holding go down.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

In one of my not best of moments; I bought a coin at 600% up thinking it'll still go further up. as soon as I bought the price crashed and started plummeting down. don't know if it's panic but at that moment I started hysterically laughing as I watched my investment go down more than 80% I couldn't sell; I couldn't do anything.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

The reason why you are panicking is because you don't have trust to yourself. In order for you to become successful person, you should always think positive for keep calm and stay focus.
Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

when i was a newvie in btc tradding i afraid all time when coin dump. but now a days i dont panic.
Same here. I used to be panic at the drastic fall of coin prices. At present my infancy  in crypto market is gone as I can understand the nature of the market slightly.Yet, sudden big fall can make me a little bit worried.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
We all experience these kinds of situation when we first entered in this kind if market until we realised that were doing it wrong and also realised that we have been tricked by whales. Everyday new victims fall to FUD trickery’s and making people panicked selling like its the end of the world then regret when price pumps again, but without those experience we don’t learn.
katiepower

Activity: 315
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

I try not to panic, but when it occurs, I switch on other segments of my life - first of all my family. And it really works) You should not sell when other traders are in panic - according to the most famous investors it is often good opportunity to buy)
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

I never feel panic when prices decrease and profit decreases, I will remain happy in my work. at the moment all I can do is hold the coins to get the high price in the next few months and also stay calm and not panic.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

I always panic every time that bitcoin is dropping its price. I panic not because my earnings become lower but I panic because I have no money to buy additional investment in lower price. It always happened to me, every time I buy Bitcoin, price of it become lower and lower but their increased after 1 to 2 days and that day I started to earned.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

Yes panic will collapse all the trading plans as trading requires lots of on the spot decisions. So, trading should be done without getting failed with emotions other wise we cannot expect any profit making chances from trading. When a trader is doing without any emotion failures then we can follow his strategies which will be more than enough to get profits consistently.
But all humans have emotions, but of course the key is how to regulate and control their emotions. sometimes the emotions of users also depend on their experience too. if traders who have been long time enough in trade would not be too panicky with the current market conditions because he often see like this conditions, sometimes some factors such as experience will also help you to get a profit in trading and get out of panic
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

Everyone has emotions and trading is like every business model that you risk your own hard earned money to make money. If posiiton is in loss, trader not sure to cut position and he cant control his emotions this can be nightmare for every trader. Let the winning positions go to taste new high levels on chart and cut losses quickly.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tiger Junk

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

When my bitcoin and altcoins investment are being loss and then im starting doing panic right away, lossing of my capital in investment it is really hard for me and i think my self what im gonna do if it is happen.
Well i do panicking when the value of the coin i hold was dump very high, and when that will happen i we will start to ask my friend on what should i do, if we will sell it with a very low price or we will still hold, but all of my friends advice is to hold and to buy more coins that has a lower price.
Thardz07

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

When i was Newbie in trading, everytime the markets goes crashing, my emotions is uncontrollable and making bad decisions. I lost my profits everytime im panicking. Those mistakes and wrong decisions gaves me some lessons. Controlling the emotions is the most important in trading. Just HODL and patience.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

People who are a newbie to the trading they are the person who might be selling the bitcoin or the altcoins because they are fearful of losing their coin. Being panic during the decrease the price on the market that is the reason push them to make inappropriate conclusions. Permanently keep calm and hold as long as you can because as long you didn’t retail those coins you still have a chance to earn profits. 
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

[/quote

Well panicking won't contribute anything in our life in crypto. Once you do trading or investing the number one rule is to avoid panicking. Crypto is volatile and it might have changes in value anytime. The best thing that we could do about it is just to relax and think positive inspite of the downfall of the values here.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

For me, people panic in bitcoin if they don’t have sufficient knowledge what is going on. Because even you are just a newbie in bitcoin, you will not go to panic. People who experience panic is the people who invest a lot of money even they don’t know what the possible cons and consequences. They are afraid to lose their money! So if you don’t want to experience it start investing in just a small amount. And if you fully know how it works. Increase your investment gradually.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

Really panic will kill you just analyze the situation and keep calm and hold with patience. Fluctuation of prices part of market and it also bring another opportunity of buying and selling. If you feel you are loosing just hold with patience and overcome the fear and panic.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

Panic and trading on the crypto-currency market are incompatible things. Learn to control your emotions. If you do not learn how to do this, you will lose all your money in the end. Because when a person panics he makes a bunch of mistakes.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

If that happens, I would feel panicked and afraid of losing my money, but I always convince myself that the increase and decrease in the price of crypto is common, so the best decision I have to choose is to hold back my trade because if I decide to panic and sell it, then I will only lose.
We should be able to resist the panic that occurs, because if we continue to feel panic, we will not be able to think well and make the wrong decision.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: