Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:00:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin  (Read 15358 times)
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

Well, just invest your bitcoin and keep it until the price is high.
You don't need to use it for daily needs, because as we know, the fee is too high, and of course we can use real money instead, why bother use bitcoin?
So just make this as long term investment. Maybe in two or three years the price will be so high, and you'll gain profits from that.
There's nothing wrong to invest btc, but there's always a risk where the price may drop suddenly.
Investing in bitcoin was good and risky at te same time. Its good to invest here becauae there have a possiblity to earn more but on the other side you may lose some of it. But i think you dont need to worry that because as far as I see in bitcoin, its really worth it to invest here. We just need to be patience and wait until its price pump or increase.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:19:30 AM

I think only people who do not understand bitcoin who do not want to invest in bitcoin ,,,, my advice for people who do not want to invest in bitcoin, "recognize, understand and invest"
but it should be remembered and understood also that bitcoin has a risk of loss ,,
The biggest reason of why people do not invest in bitcoin is fear, people fear those things that they do not understand and many people are unable to understand bitcoin but eventually when bitcoin reaches big prices they are going to lament not investing in it even if they never had any intention of investing in bitcoin in the first place.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:42:27 AM

I think only people who do not understand bitcoin who do not want to invest in bitcoin ,,,, my advice for people who do not want to invest in bitcoin, "recognize, understand and invest"
but it should be remembered and understood also that bitcoin has a risk of loss ,,
The biggest reason of why people do not invest in bitcoin is fear, people fear those things that they do not understand and many people are unable to understand bitcoin but eventually when bitcoin reaches big prices they are going to lament not investing in it even if they never had any intention of investing in bitcoin in the first place.

If lack of understanding  or fear of the unknown is the stumbling block then I guess it is wise to seek clear understanding of Bitcoin and how it works and how it can be beneficial to you including the risks involved in investing into it before you make a decision to stay away from it.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:34:47 AM

The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.
You're right, investing for long term is one of our goal. The good thing in having a long term investment is just a continuous process and earning, and only you have to do is simply monitor the flow of your business is it growing or not.
Investing in bitcoin is very great, since it's price are increasing we can assure that there will be a huge profit to earned in a day.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.
You're right, investing for long term is one of our goal. The good thing in having a long term investment is just a continuous process and earning, and only you have to do is simply monitor the flow of your business is it growing or not.
Investing in bitcoin is very great, since it's price are increasing we can assure that there will be a huge profit to earned in a day.

Yes it is true.  Since bitcoin price continue to increase there without a doubt that it can give us a huge profit.  There is already an assurance that investing with bitcoin is such a good thing and that there is a guarantee.  I am trying now to keep my bitcoins in my wallet and not spending some of it.  Because in due time it will have a good amount or it will be valued very high.  Bitcoin is tested and proven and that bitcoin can really give us something more than investing on it.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:47:10 AM

I wouldn't recommend holding Bitcoin in a long term period (2-3 years) as it is a risky move. Remember that the growth of Bitcoin is not always in an up trend there are years where Bitcoin goes down in value and you might be trapped with a paper loss. What I recommend is doing a trade within a year as you can monitor the prices regularly and you can profit from it in a short period. With this method you can actually lessen your risk as the price movement is within the period of a trend.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:56:19 AM

This thread really looks interesting the thread created before segwit may be op already got 2x profit also even china ban doesn’t make difference if op invested on the time he created post.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

It will be better to start today, until bitcoin price is still low, we all know that bitcoin already reach $4600 which is can possibly happen again in the future, we all see that bitcoin has a potential to reach that amount so maybe today is the good day to invest.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:51:32 AM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley

Bitcoin for me is meant to be an investment because the returns of it just for saving is really huge when you compare it to other businesses. If you wanted to spend bitcoin then better spend it in large amount transaction because when you spend it that way, you will not worry so much about the fees.
Bitcoin is a fantastic investment but do not forget that bitcoin more than anything is a currency and as time passes and more people begin to adopt bitcoin, then bitcoin will be able to fulfill its primary function, also segwit activation will help with that since transactions are going to be faster and cheaper.
Bitcoin transaction already got too faster so we can say that we shouldn’t say that bitcoin transaction is a still slow. Because it is now very fast. About bitcoin introduction to people then it has already take an action and boosted in the economy so yes it will become sooner primary function by that everyone will be connected to bitcoin and will use bitcoin instead other currencies.
Bitcoin has been used for doing transactions and it is faster and most convenient. All company and other businesses that recognizes bitcoin used it because it is also secure like banks to invest their money. Instead of using other currency and need to convert first, some accepts it and it is more benefits when use the bitcoin because its price increases is time comes in the future. Everyone become aware of bitcoin and earning it and even reduces unemployment and that news have impact on the economy. I keep investing because it will be in high price.

many company in my country doesn't want use bank because they dont want pay tax. They still use cash now. But if they known bitcoin. That's really good for  these company
Yeah it right there is no worry of taxes and investigation of money In bitcoin no one can question about it everyone knows it authentic and a organization which is running it is responsible and no worry of taxes in bitcoin trade because this trade is digitally no one can interfere in it or ask for his share so it’s the most possible solution to get rid of taxes.
Shinigami78

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:00:03 AM

I think it's a good decision if you're infesting your money for bitcoin, because bitcoin prices are expected will go to rise in the next few years, and if you invest now you'll make a big profit.
IceOleg

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:06:05 AM

I think that no one should consider bitcoing as a real currency today. It might becom a a currency in the nearest future, but today it's an investment only. When I buy bitcoin I buy stocks of the company that will develop fast in the next several years.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:56:29 PM

It will be better to start today, until bitcoin price is still low, we all know that bitcoin already reach $4600 which is can possibly happen again in the future, we all see that bitcoin has a potential to reach that amount so maybe today is the good day to invest.
Yeah it is good to invest in bitcoin now. I have invested in bitcoin and my country has made the bitcoin legal now. Once the huge and the well developed countries will start using bitcoin then it will grow to some more extent, for me bitcoin is best in all the regards, the price of the bitcoin is getting high as the more people are getting in to bitcoin and they are ready to invest in bitcoin now.
bluemongrel

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:03:12 PM

Bitcoin fee is nothing compared to what paypal takes for buying/selling and the sales tax imposed, especially in the US. Pick your poison, but bitcoin transaction fee is nothing compared to what else is out there. It's a reason why I switched to BTC payments for selling artwork.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:09:15 AM

If lack of understanding  or fear of the unknown is the stumbling block then I guess it is wise to seek clear understanding of Bitcoin and how it works and how it can be beneficial to you including the risks involved in investing into it before you make a decision to stay away from it.
That is easier said than done, many people fear but at the same time as long as everything in their small bubbles is ok they do not want to learn anything more, that is why it can be difficult to teach people about bitcoin since they are not willing to learn at all.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:06:13 AM

The biggest reason someone dares to invest a lot in cryptocurency is the result. and see the coin charts that are rising annually. this makes people believe that bitcoin or altcoin has a chance for investment
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:30:01 AM

Well, now the fees have returned to a livable size, and crypto has soared since this thread started,
I hope that you decided to invest. If so your nest egg is a lot more than at the starting point.either way, it still isn't too late.  Smiley good luck ! Happy allocating, cheers!

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
gandiwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:41:39 AM

well,
i keep investing on bitcoin because i believe it will help me,
i would like to retire early because work is stressing me out,
i keep investing for my early retirement.
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:46:48 AM

It's dread. Concern has a huge grip on people. Your entire body has dread to protect alone but your head above exaggerates then chance really often. A negative state of mind for instance can be very harmful. Worry keeps individuals from becoming productive and only these of us who push through our fears have any hope on achievement in what we do.
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

Bitcoin is like gold. You would not walk about with blocks of gold to pay out purchase your sandwich with, you spend and let it sit. Commit all your FIAT forex for sandwich's 
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

Bitcoin is no much more suitable to use as a currency.In previously years of bitcoin,folks employed it to get merchandise and to spend for companies.But now with these kinds of massive increase in price tag,now no human body is willing to spend bitcoins for just acquiring any factor which could be easily acquired with fiat funds.They do not want to unfastened an earning opportunity with bitcoins.They rather treat it as a valuable investment decision which could give them large returns in foreseeable future.Even right after the considerably envisioned segwit activation,nothing has transformed sufficient.The miners nevertheless desire to perform their possess sport by confirming only the transactions with larger charge.Coming to your stage,you have decided to commit your cash for two to three a long time.For that,bitcoin is he final choice.So you have no need to fear about higher transaction charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: