Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason that keeps me from investing in bitcoin  (Read 15358 times)
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

bitcoin advancements continue to increase as the user population and its popularity are increasingly increasing every time, and certainly the bitcoin price will change in the next 2 or 3 years it would be very good to invest in it.
That's what I'm believing for too, within 5 years from now bitcoin could be 50,000$ each bitcoin. And before end of this year bitcoin could also be 10, 000$ and by next year by March 2018 bitcoin cpould possibly 13, 500$. This is my main reason for now why I hold bitcoin in a long terms.
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:29:23 PM

The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
zekeshawn

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

The reason that keeps me investing in bitcoin is that i see it like long term investment not everyday money.

Same here I see bitcoin as a long term investment that I can use when I retire though I sometimes cash out little amount of money for my basic needs I see to it that I save as many bitcoin as I can.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

The reason that keeps me from investing bitcoins because its volatility is unpredictable in a manner of very short time, the figure are fluctuating, might be up or down.. This is like gambling effect sometimes you loss and sometimes you win.. But i'm confident enough to say that bitcoins could possibly increase in the upcoming years due to its high demand..
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:22:42 PM

The reasons that keep me from investing in bitcoin, because the changing the value of bitcoin,
 whether than to high or low value of bitcoin. Everytime, that  changing the value we are undisputed because we are all expected that the we are earned btc to take money. And by investing a long periods of time , soon we our earned a large number of profit.  It is good in invest, because it is easy to do.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:53:34 PM

That's what I'm believing for too, within 5 years from now bitcoin could be 50,000$ each bitcoin. And before end of this year bitcoin could also be 10, 000$ and by next year by March 2018 bitcoin cpould possibly 13, 500$. This is my main reason for now why I hold bitcoin in a long terms.
While I will like bitcoin to reach those prices I think that is simply too soon and as such I prefer to remain calm about it because if that is what you are expecting and bitcoin does not reach those goals you may get discouraged and sell your bitcoin before it is the right time.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:10:22 PM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

The only thing I see : big amount transaction

But bitcoin won't be the money you use to buy your sandwich with those fees!

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Will segwit may lower the fees?

Thank you Smiley
Most of the times. the fees charged by miners rises exponentially but if that is the reason which stops you from investing ,then i think that's a lousy excuse, If you have need for the money in 2-3 years i suggest that you buy all that they can buy and hold for the next 2-3 years and see how much money you have made and you will not be worrying about any fees.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:14:50 PM

Hello everybody.

I would like to invest some money in bitcoin, I don't use that money and I don't need it for the next 2/3 years.
I thought I found in bitcoin the perfect way to invest. BUT when I see the fees applied I don't see how the bitcoin will become mainstream! The fees are around 1mBTC which is approximatively 3$. Therefore what is the point of bitcoin?

I saw a post saying: yeah burger king is willing to accept bitcoin in russia. Hopefully mcdonald will follow ! But why would someone pay 3$ fee therefore a third of his burger king menu in fee?

Thank you Smiley
Most of the times. the fees charged by miners rises exponentially but if that is the reason which stops you from investing ,then i think that's a lousy excuse, If you have need for the money in 2-3 years i suggest that you buy all that they can buy and hold for the next 2-3 years and see how much money you have made and you will not be worrying about any fees.

All these fees seem trivial when you find out in 3 years how rich you are with bitcoin.
And I would advise you to buy not only bitcoin, but also another crypto currency. There are very promising coins

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
Zemangat

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:23:26 PM

Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley

All these fees seem trivial when you find out in 3 years how rich you are with bitcoin.
And I would advise you to buy not only bitcoin, but also another crypto currency. There are very promising coins
not just the bitcoin you have to have but altcoin is also very beneficial for you. you can take advantage of the fluctuating price of the coin. If you have all altcoin and bitcoin then you will be prepared to become a millionaire. you should not think it will make you confused .. no .. it is an easy job .. you just keep all the coins until the price is higher than when you buy the coin. waiting and be patient is the key to your success in investing in crytocoin world.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:22:18 AM

Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency with your spare money to me is the best option as compared to keeping your money in the bank without any additional intrest on your money. This is because bitcoin or crypto currency is the future in terms of investment. You can equally invest in some other currency that are at the ICO level before the lunch.
Investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and money. Furthermore, as of now many people already invest in bitcoin and I think even richest families also invest in bitcoin and some of them are whales because they have a lot of bitcoin. Lastly, I think investing in bitcoin is better than in investing in any properties or shares.

Actually, You are wrong here Bitcoins investing is a risk. We do not what happen next its price can go down in minutes we don't even get a time to sell so we will lose much money.
On the other hand, If we buy some property which is a great investment its price always increases or at least we do not lose our money if it is invested in right property at right time. Bitcoin is actually doing great right now but how long? No one knows!
Any investment has risks, buying a property has many risks as well, first of all many people buy on credit that means they are betting they are going to keep being healthy, they are going to keep their jobs and that the economy is going to be doing well, and we know there is not a guarantee of that, just look at the 2007 economic crisis.
Risks are the basic constituent of the business in all the fields over the world. We can say it as basic rule of business. So without risk you could not do a single trade. Bitcoins have risks too. Ups and downs are here and we are not at guarantee. Property have risks too. Better is bitcoins in every regard.
"A ship is safe in harbor, but that is not what a ship was built for." -William H Shedd-
If really want to achieve something big in our lives, we will have to take some risks so stop worrying about what you have to lose and start concentrating on what you have to gain. Be a man and say to life "Bring it on!!!".

The most important thing when it comes to risk is to only deal with the risks you are willing to accept,  for example, lots of people drive while drunk, that is a risk for themselves and others, but while they are taking a high risk there is nothing to gain from it, so if you are going to take a risk then make sure the reward is worth it, and bitcoin is totally worth it.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:43:24 PM

The price of bitcoin might increase in the future but what OP is asking is about the transaction fees you have to provide to purchase goods and whether it is feasible to use bitcoin as a mode of payment model when you purchase things and with the increase in the price,transaction fees will also increase.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:01:14 AM

Hello everybody.

Thank you Smiley
The reason why i keep investing becuase i trust and sure 100% that it will gives me a double or triple profit . we all know that investing is risky but you need to wait and became patience to get high profit . Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:06:45 AM

The reason why i keep investing becuase i trust and sure 100% that it will gives me a double or triple profit . we all know that investing is risky but you need to wait and became patience to get high profit . Smiley
Don't forget about the fees, it will be lowered very soon and with my last transaction I only paid 0.00001 BTC which is quite low for me and acceptable This is why it's good to keep on investing in bitcoin as OP is concerned about the fees, he's on his way to keep on investing in bitcoin that's why many wants to pursue their bitcoin investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:28:51 AM

This thread is becoming increasingly obnoxious.

Why?

Because most of the people replying don't understand the title of the thread let alone the concerns of the OP.

Either that or they are not reading or too lazy to use Google translate since it's obvious English is not the first (or second) language of most posting here.

This forum is turning into complete shit.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:18:00 AM

Why?

Because most of the people replying don't understand the title of the thread let alone the concerns of the OP.

Either that or they are not reading or too lazy to use Google translate since it's obvious English is not the first (or second) language of most posting here.

We cannot avoid that to happen because it is hard for the staffs here to regulate and maintain this forum as a great place to have some discussion because a lot of people right now are just posting to fill their posting required from their campaign and for the staffs i think they make those posts valid as long as it is on the topic and related the replied post.
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:37:46 AM

Why?

We cannot avoid that to happen because it is hard for the staffs here to regulate and maintain this forum as a great place to have some discussion because a lot of people right now are just posting to fill their posting required from their campaign and for the staffs i think they make those posts valid as long as it is on the topic and related the replied post.

You are one of those that doesn't understand.  Most of the people posting on this tread (and many others) are off-topic and not related to the OP.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

I am invested in bitcoin out of pure greed. I believe the price will go over $50,000, and I reserved 10 bitcoins for when that eventually happens. I bought my first coins at $200. It took a lot to convince me, but now I am a firm believer. anything outside these 10 coins I spend, lets see how it plays out in a few years if I am still alive.
zoolz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

There are many proposed solutions to fix the high fee problem. Also there are some methods of reducing your fees.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

Yeah I agree to you. Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world becuase of the benefits that the bitcoin has. I think many people will get interested to the bitcoin because of the current price of the bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: