Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Coin(O) - a PoS +PoW/ X11 Cryptocurrency- Community Discussion Thread  (Read 28202 times)
DOGEbubble (OP)

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 04:54:00 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2017, 09:56:58 PM by DOGEbubble

coino on cryptopia is old CNO or new CNO?

edit NOVAexchange is still in maintenance mode upon further clarifications, hopefully not too long. They are usually great in responding to my tickets.

Presently, it is in new CNO blockchains now.   Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:53:04 PM

Sorry, I posted the previous one wrongly.

For Cryptopia, the Coino is still in the maintenance mode.

Due to Its policy that the coin becomes a new coin, needing to be relisted.
As you can see, doing something new is all that you need to make a coin a new coin.

To me, New Hybrid mining algo is pretty new but this is not the reason of being called a new coin.

The old Coino bloated blockchain files were rebuilt with the balance of old wallet ported, redistributed,( scrapping the details that amount to the balances) in order to reduce the files size, so that the network/blockchain will run appropriately.

It is a new coin according to Cryptopia. Listing a new Coin requires paying 2,000,000 DOT. Do you know how much it is?
More than 6 BTC at the present DOT lowest ask price.

I would do whatever I can to keep Coino there. If I can afford and find the solution, I would certainly make it happen in time but I may not be able to do that and we were told to withdraw Coino by July 16, 2017.

In 5 more days, I can probably figure out whether I can do it at all. If not, there are going to be the issues of getting those old coin balances withdrawn from the account while those balances has been redistributed to the new wallet file. (Before the deadline in 10 days, the Cryptopia exchange should activate a new wallet for withdrawal- and there is no reason they would not or should not need to do in this way even if there is no New Coino coin listed in the exchange.)

cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:32:12 AM

Sorry, I posted the previous one wrongly.

For Cryptopia, the Coino is still in the maintenance mode.

Due to Its policy that the coin becomes a new coin, needing to be relisted.
As you can see, doing something new is all that you need to make a coin a new coin.

To me, New Hybrid mining algo is pretty new but this is not the reason of being called a new coin.

The old Coino bloated blockchain files were rebuilt with the balance of old wallet ported, redistributed,( scrapping the details that amount to the balances) in order to reduce the files size, so that the network/blockchain will run appropriately.

It is a new coin according to Cryptopia. Listing a new Coin requires paying 2,000,000 DOT. Do you know how much it is?
More than 6 BTC at the present DOT lowest ask price.

I would do whatever I can to keep Coino there. If I can afford and find the solution, I would certainly make it happen in time but I may not be able to do that and we were told to withdraw Coino by July 16, 2017.

In 5 more days, I can probably figure out whether I can do it at all. If not, there are going to be the issues of getting those old coin balances withdrawn from the account while those balances has been redistributed to the new wallet file. (Before the deadline in 10 days, the Cryptopia exchange should activate a new wallet for withdrawal- and there is no reason they would not or should not need to do in this way even if there is no New Coino coin listed in the exchange.)

right, I understand, what about NOVAexchange? I mean if someone want to sell or buy new coino where can she go?
hexdump

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:41:09 AM

Hi, Coino Community

It is time to unleash the power of present people and users and to get more people and users, to make Coino the most popular Cryptocurrency, and you know, comes the value.

We have to build the road, which is not on the "road map" yet, for Coino and us to get there.

Please register and sign in to TradeSatochi, and Vote Coino every 24 hours to get it listed there, probably by the next round. The present round has only 22 hours to go.

Look at its faucets, drain some from them, definitely from the Joincoin (J)  which I put in to test the system, and you can get at least the base value of 50 Satoshi daily from this coin alone.

The Faucet for Coino I am going to put in would be worth x10 of what Joincoin gives for the first few weeks and stay competitive high, in order to draw more people from different advertising/campaigning channels, while fulfilling the promise as above to attract chat users at the site to vote us in.

When the chat room is open, put in messages such as "Vote Coino, drain gallons of Coino from Faucet in _."
put in time frame of 1-4 weeks for the time of ending the voting around.

The TradeSatochi site is slow but well functioning with a faucet system resistant to multiple users/abuses from the same computer, mobile device or IP address; therefore a place I believe I would be comfortable to put a relatively much larger amount of coino there. This would be one of the basis of attracting users and popularity from multiple campaigning channels.

Cheesy
How do i transfer my old coins from cryptopia ?
i don't have any nodes for old chain

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Markets : BleutradeNovaexchangeCryptopia
wallets : windows | LinuxAndroidPaper
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 06:30:30 PM

Hi, Coino Community

We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2 and we will soon know if we can make it.  Cheesy

hexdump

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:23:25 PM

Hi, Coino Community

We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2 and we will soon know if we can make it.  Cheesy
so if you fail to do so  whats gonna happen with my coins ? i cant take them out of the exchange at the moment

-`ღ´- canada eCoin CDN |  #ourCoin |  TwitterExplorerPool  | Bitcoin Talk | Discord -`ღ´-
Telescopium

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Diamond good coin

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Why the work of the network coino so slow? Where the former advantage is 25 seconds for one block?.  What the plan to improve your network?

Jo1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:14:11 PM

bounty campaign?
hexdump

(-(-_(-_-)_-)-)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

im getting very anxious now , i have around 1.1 BTC worth of CNO and i cant take them off the exchange

smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

We are in the process to restore trading @Cryptopia for Coino V2  Huh  Huh
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:57:06 AM

Which platform will this coin trade on?
four3200

Activity: 1246
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:08:29 AM

need step by step instruction for getting cryptopia cno swapped to the new Wink

■▐ ▎▬▬▬▬▬▬ 8 YEAR CROWDSALE▐ ▎■BUY UNO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▐ ▎■
bigDog9kiloasicTALKTop-apocalypse#420jfa#PR0#form#coin#POSpoll#simpleDEX #open🐢
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

im getting very anxious now , i have around 1.1 BTC worth of CNO and i cant take them off the exchange

need step by step instruction for getting cryptopia cno swapped to the new Wink

Only after Filling in the deficit of the old wallet balances at the exchange, Cryptopia will likely reopen trading for the new coino coin. I have yet to wait for the exact amount of shortfall to be estimated and shown before I can do anything.

Cryptopia said that it was a "51% attack."

I suspect that could be due to inappropriately shutting down the old wallet before the Snapshot and deposits still poured in till the last second.

Because the Coino is mostly Solo-mined without a pool, mining block rewards would be initially sent directly to the miners' old wallet clients as "unspent without an address" The "redemption" probably won't occur till when the miners (such as) sent those balances to the exchange but the "redemption" might not be synced into the exchange's wallet balance if they stopped it before the snapshot (or it needed more time/blocks for confirmations by the network) for those balances to be ported over to the new Coino wallet files.

If this is not the case and it is a real "51% attack", the whole thing would be more serious.

It does not matter any more if we need to wait a few days more as long as a solution can be found. Grin

ex_mac

Activity: 420

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:15:48 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 01:02:25 PM by ex_mac

New Coino pool  (2% fee): (x11)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CNO

Bounty/Donate: UgoZzP9eQHnQ5i7HjjWfJvF4NPaboyyaXH (CNO)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1771
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/CNO

|

|

▄
           ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄█████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████

█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
█████████  █████████████
▀▀▀▀█████  █████████████
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
                       ▀
|

$1,5 M
|

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
      ▄█████▀▀███▀▀█████▄
    ▄███▀     ███     ▀███▄
   ████       ███       ████
  ███▀                   ▀███
 ███▀                     ▀███
▄██▀       █████████       ▀██▄
███                         ███
███        █████████        ███
███                         ███
▀██▄       █████████       ▄██▀
 ███▄                     ▄███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ████       ███       ████
    ▀███▄     ███     ▄███▀
      ▀█████▄▄███▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
|

|

<>
<>
<>
<>

GITHUB
TWITTER
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

New Coino pool  (2% fee): (x11)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3533 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c= CNO

Bounty/Donate: UgoZzP9eQHnQ5i7HjjWfJvF4NPaboyyaXH (CNO)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1771
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/CNO

This Coino Mining pool is working well. Thanks.  Cheesy

urloiu

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

The online wallet what happened? I have coino there.  Huh Cry
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

The online wallet what happened? I have coino there.  Huh Cry

1) The old web wallet was hacked and it was  subsequently taken down (and so was the Coinocoin.com website.)
    I never got back the (account) address balance (of 517544 Coino) I kept there at that time.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=605442.msg15855436#msg15855436

The CNO jswallet works now. still not fully working for withdrawal.
Mobile use of Coin(o) formally begins today.
 Cheesy

I can confirm the official web wallet is broken.  I last checked in on it a few months ago - at that time the Coinod running on it had a balance of several million and all was well.  When I checked it today it has a balance of about 4,000 left.  It shows three accounts that have a negative balance.  I assume someone found an exploit in the code and used it to take the Coino.  I'm not sure the value of Coino really makes such an attack worthwhile... but maybe someone had a lot of time on their hands.

SMCardle wrote the wallet some time ago, before he disappeared.  I don't have any intention of looking for the bug or fixing it given that the other wallet is running now.

Is anyone going to be upset if I just pull the plug on that server and let the old wallet go away?

I might be one of those few using the original Web wallet, deposited a sizable amount, played slot game a few times and forgot about it.
The posted balance for my web wallet is 517544 CNO.

If nothing else we can do, I have no objection to discontinue the old web wallet and to move on to do what are more important. It is costly to maintain a web wallet, even worse if it is not working right and hard to fix.

It's a shame that I can not use them for my up-coming mibile-CNO campaign.

It is my belief that it is the user base not the coin feature itself without everyday-users/adopters of the coin that ultimately determine the cryptocoin value
================================================
Other than promoting Mobile/web wallet use, I will help as much as I can.

We need the Coin(o) ...... (omitted)

2) The jswallet I try to set up at that time crashed due to bloated blockchains. That's the reason of present ( 1 to 1) coin swap.   Cheesy

leosfidare

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:22:14 AM

Is this coin dead? I don't see any exchaneg with volume :C
DOGEbubble (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 01:30:11 PM

Is this coin dead? I don't see any exchaneg with volume :C

It is because the community is relatively quiet, with plenty of individuals holding Millions of Coino with confidence, considering that it has been 3 years.

Do you know that Coino was one of the few pioneers planning to launch coin linking to issuance of credit cards, unsuccessfully due to obstacles 3 years ago.

Coino needs to find support levels in the short-term.

There is no question about long-term Activities once the campaigns heat up. We are still building the roads for us to pass through.

This is a glance of some images of the Coino Coin:

Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:58:03 PM

What are the ways to speed up the confirmation time of transaction you expect? At the moment Coino became a very slow coin. Before this one confirmation was 25 seconds. It was one of the factors that attracted attention.

Maybe you should consider masternode technology that enables instant confirmation of the transaction. But you need to make the development of this system. What do you think?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: