Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:19:57 AM

There are several youtube channels to subscribe on that teaches youbthe basic fundamentals of trading and even advanced analyzation of charts. That's aside from the tips you're going to get from forums and threads like this. If you know where to look at, it's not hard to learn trading even by yourself as the internet would have a lot of options for you to utilize

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:18:11 AM

I hope you will know only when you try with confident because by googling it you will find a lot of videos and lot of articles about CryptoCurrency trading. The main thing in cryptos doesn't do trading until you get some familiarity about trading. Otherwise, you will be in problems.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 09:19:03 AM

The best way I know is to learn from trial and error. There are thousands of books available out there which tells you how to trade but I believe that learning from the own mistakes is the greatest lesson which we could ever learn. I would advise you to go with actual trading with less amount (less greed) and higher frequency of the trades. Build your own strategies and take your own decisions, do your own research and you will become a master in it.
morenomunozdelanava

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:47:23 PM

The best way I know is to learn from trial and error.

I agree. I invested 200€ with zero knowledge, and I am still learning everyday so I save my investment and make it bigger.
Dive in the forums and google, and use this forum and youtube.
Btw, I wrote a thread about learning resources too, have a look! (Still being updated on a daily basis):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1996471
mclone (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

Thank you for all the replies.  Many of you advised the forum as the source. I will make sure use more of the forum for learning how to trade.  Learning from trial and errors is what i do for now.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

Thank you for all the replies.  Many of you advised the forum as the source. I will make sure use more of the forum for learning how to trade.  Learning from trial and errors is what i do for now.
no doubt that this form s the best source for betting information about bitccoin, but i think a lot of other options are there to check and learn about bitcoin, in social media you can also get some good information about bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
SHANTA

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:03:46 PM

In the event that you know the nuts and bolts of exchanging than you ought to take after each new string in Bitcoin discourse, exchanging talk, theory, altcoin dialog/hypothesis subcategory of this discussion and furthermore take after most dynamic crypto related Twitter handles to get thought and updates on the crypto world.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:26:29 PM

Internet is actually the best source to learn! Google will help you find topics. You can watch videos on youtube to learn. There are some youtubers whose channels mainly focus on the crypto market and trading. Maybe subscribe to them?
Another good way to learn is by asking questions. The more you ask the more you learn. Look for threads which discusses about trading and try interacting with them. Ask them questions and they will answer. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:29:41 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

Google and youtube is your bestfriend , theres a lot useful information about basic trading including stock market , binary , crypto market all you had to do is listen and learn it carefully or just go to telegram and search for pumping alts / bittrex community , there are plenty of them. just choose which methods that suits you

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:58:34 PM

You can learn a lot from this forum as it have many different threads having different topics related to bitcoins with proper discussions and guidelines of senior members for the beginners. Also take a look on some youtube videos about trading, it will help you a lot.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:25:05 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

Google and youtube is your bestfriend , theres a lot useful information about basic trading including stock market , binary , crypto market all you had to do is listen and learn it carefully or just go to telegram and search for pumping alts / bittrex community , there are plenty of them. just choose which methods that suits you
no doubt that google and youtube are the best but still to me i think the best is to spend time n trading, by investment a small amount of money there, so that if you losing money you can afford that.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:40:27 PM

no doubt that google and youtube are the best but still to me i think the best is to spend time n trading, by investment a small amount of money there, so that if you losing money you can afford that.
Not good idea if you just start your own without any guide youtube or google can help you find the tutorial or guide how trading works its a simple guide and you will learn fast than you are just doing it your own without knowing the proper way to trade. .
You should always read some guide and method that really can help for newbie or beginners  ..
Me i was started to trade before without a guide and didn't understand how to trade.. and it helps a lot when i was watch a video guide to trade crypto's and now i  can say that i know some terms and ways to trade to make profit in trading.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:54:12 PM

Self learning is the key. It will be hard for you to learn things if you will read some e-book or websites about trading because all terms are there which is you can learned soon slowly as you are progressing.

First, learn the trading basics including the obvious thing to do. After that, go on actual trades and check how is this all about. Then you may noticed that while your here and you really want to learned, you will automatically know other trading terms and soon you can now take the ride always. Also, remember that price fluctuations always happened in cryptocurrency so being late or missing something.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:36:38 AM

it depends on you .I am newbie as a member here in the forum but i always track the informations and the informations about any coins in the market here in the altcoins thread .Just know what the real coin is something have a big potential in the market .hereby you can ask how but in altcoins thread i saw many trolls there replying only with a nonsense post to the newbies on trading. Altcoins sections were you can found the informations and here in trading discussion is for you to learn with the advice of some good peoples.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jerzzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:38:25 AM

Wow that's awesome question for all want to  learning about best trading this thread will help to prepare for the
Looking forward for trading and after that i sold all of problems with my future.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:45:36 AM

The best sources to learn trading is the trading site itself. Yes, you can signup now and start trading in small amount. You can stay in an exchange site like Poloniex,bittrex,liqui,yobit and learn the market movement. You make your first buy, first order and even lose but the experience in great that you will remember in your lifetime.As you progress, all what you've done will sink in. Also there is google for any question you have about trading.
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:21:20 AM

The best sources to learn trading is the trading site itself. Yes, you can signup now and start trading in small amount. You can stay in an exchange site like Poloniex,bittrex,liqui,yobit and learn the market movement. You make your first buy, first order and even lose but the experience in great that you will remember in your lifetime.As you progress, all what you've done will sink in. Also there is google for any question you have about trading.

Also chances are if you ask anyone, pobably there perspective would not be the same as yours. It is good to read others insights on trading but it still to experience it yourself. It would be more hurtful if you followed someone and you fail. Commom mistake sometimes is depending too much on others's speculations. Better learn in a complex way then do it the simple way.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:55:58 PM

The best way to study trading to me is demo trading or invest little Satoshi or Altcoin and develop your skills and knowledge on how trading work and you will become a professional trader. Trading is a game of skills like football you need to keep practicing for perfection and skillfulness. I will advise you to download meta trade software and create a demo account and keep practicing until you can be sure you can trade successfully before invest really money or coins. I have find out that you cannot became a professional trader by Learning from other people experience but only by your own experience.
Yeah, that’s true. I agree with you that there is no other way to learn trading from your own mistakes and decisions. Seeking others opinions may misguide you and you go in loss.

In addition, watching YouTube videos help a lot. Try to understand charts and practice analyzing them. Practicing on demo account also largely reduces the risk of playing defective in the market. In the beginning, invest small amounts to understand trading in a better and to develop strategies in accordance with the fluctuating crypto market.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:20:41 PM

I would suggest you read the book "Trading in the Zone". It doesn't cover strategy or anything like that, but it focus on the correct mindset when it comes to trade or any other investment, so I think it's a very important reading.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

I don't go to news site to know more about what will happen to the coins some of the news are not really pretty accurate for what will happen on one or more coins maybe you need to have an group also to have an good idea on how moved you will made by. There are plenty website than can be use to start trading also when you will see the graph of each coin you will know. The best there is find a group that topics are more on tradings and joined them to discuss with.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: