Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 01:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
kuryadi

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:19:38 PM

You can learn trading to your closest friends who have trading skills. If you do not have a friend like that. Maybe you are looking for some articles or references on the internet about trading. Look for techniques and strategies that you can understand. If you are still confused go to youtube about your technique or strategy. On youtube is more real than your reference. You can get a real picture if you see a video on youtube. That's the best source for me to be able to trade

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:14:28 PM

Youtube is the best source for me. I would advise you pick any topic on Cryptocurrency trading and focus  on it for a day or two you'll be good to go 2weeks
I think you could watch some video that tackle about bitcoin trading or altcoin trading and because of that you could get more knowledge about trading. In addition to that, you can also read some books, blogs, and article that tackle about trading. You can also use the internet to get more idea about trading. Lastly, if you are a wise trader you could become rich in the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:39:40 PM

Youtube is the best source for me. I would advise you pick any topic on Cryptocurrency trading and focus  on it for a day or two you'll be good to go 2weeks
I think you could watch some video that tackle about bitcoin trading or altcoin trading and because of that you could get more knowledge about trading. In addition to that, you can also read some books, blogs, and article that tackle about trading. You can also use the internet to get more idea about trading. Lastly, if you are a wise trader you could become rich in the future.
yes on internet everything is so much clear i think that those people who want to know about bitcoinn they should study youtube and internet. from there they can get good help.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:40:14 PM

Try youtube i use to get free guides of someone called jerry barryfield he now started making youtube videos about trading signals and does livestreams sometimes for better understanding. I followed only one of his signals and made 50% profit in a month which is not bad at all. Not only jerry there are many other channels who does this
CowboyKiller

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

You can going to google and seach key word: "learn technical analysic forex" or "indicator for technical analysic in Forex" or "how to use <name indicator you want learn> " ... This is my expericence when want learning trading.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:24:24 PM

The online blogs became difficult to understand and act on it at some point. Got it cleared from somebody who was physically present and made me understand. So if you know somebody who trades, just ask for his help, for me its the best process of learning and also saves time when and if you ever get stuck.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:28:40 PM

There are so many source where you can learn trading crypto currency. The main focus should be technical and fundamental analysis aspects of trading. The technical analysis involves information about candle stick movement and that of fundamental analysis involves news about the currency you are trading and events that may likely affect the market value of the coins you are trading. I will recommend babypipschool for technical analysis with the use of candle stick.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:07:41 PM

For technical analysis information you can get them on most of the popular trading site like https://poloniex.com https://c-cex.com and https://bittrex.com the charts including candlesticks charting analysis are all there for your information. You can also follow latest crytocurrency events of https://reddit.com/r/bitcoin and https://coindesk.com
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:29:43 AM

When you have a friend that really knows about trading you should ask him to teach you or give some advice, pros and cons of and when trading. He could share his good and bad experiences while trading because I believe that experience is the best teacher above all, nothing to emphasize it but the word itself speaks a lot.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:04:16 AM

These days learning about trading is much simple because of the availability of different sources. One of the best source available to learn about trading is the YouTube video. Lot other forum and news websites give everyone an update about the incidents that's happening in the network.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:43:16 AM

There are many sources nowadays, internet has given you unlimited resources to gain knowledge, however IMO experience do make the best teacher.
Try learning with small account for trading, learn to handle your emotion, there are many tools and trading tutorial, but you must first find what suit your style best.
Just remember that trading is simple but not easy  Grin Grin
Precisely, internet is one of the best way to learn trading however, if you wanted to learn more clear then just ask some help or tutorial to your friend that has a quite knowledge about it. Just like on what I did to learn trading. Trading is simple but not that easy because it is hard to predict on what price of the coin you were trading.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

Internet is a very helpful for us to learn different things like studying or trying to learn how to trade online, you can use google to search but if you want an actual tutorial youtube is the best way to do. but for me the best source to learn is when you're going to do an actual trading if i we're you i would invest a small amount of bitcoin and i will do trading and will figure it out in actual trading. actually when i started trading i just watch and study the basic about trading and started trading right away.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

I think we can do it with our own strategy, do not trade emotionally but rather have to discipline and control. Make Bitcoin trading as additional work or additional income source.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

the best way to learn is to attach yourself with those that have been in the game for a couple of years with great experience 
you will be able to learn and master crypto trading Effectively.
i think it is the best way to learn if you find any mentor who is experienced or who is in this business for couple of years but the fact is that to find those mentor. i think it is very hard to find those peoples in today's world because everyone is doing his own business and no one has enough time to teach anyone. i think it is your luck that you find it randomly. 
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:51:00 PM

You can going to google and seach key word: "learn technical analysic forex" or "indicator for technical analysic in Forex" or "how to use <name indicator you want learn> " ... This is my expericence when want learning trading.
I have full experienced with that but some damn people have SEO of these keywords and puts some shits on the top so I would say that the best option which you want to explain us it is down on the main page you can go for these links to page no 3 so does it better or are these keywords are having another keywords to find on first?

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:45:08 PM

the best way to learn is to attach yourself with those that have been in the game for a couple of years with great experience 
you will be able to learn and master crypto trading Effectively.

There is the easiest way to learn just attach yourself just 3 hours that you would have ability to know that you can give 3 hours to your work that you can able to spend you there is a place which is called youtube go for youtube you will learn a lot from there because there are many things where you can bring a lot of changes and bring a new currency to  market as well.

Be aware that Books are good think to keep you in deep thinking and to see the trading from the different perspectives.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:38:38 AM

Just staying and reading the threads here in the forum is already one of the best sources in learning how to trade. If you could just explore the whole forum you will learn and you can apply it when you venture in trading. Just like me i had learned a lot here in bitcointalk about trading the do's and the dont's just keep on exploring.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:15:22 AM

Just staying and reading the threads here in the forum is already one of the best sources in learning how to trade. If you could just explore the whole forum you will learn and you can apply it when you venture in trading. Just like me i had learned a lot here in bitcointalk about trading the do's and the dont's just keep on exploring.

I agree. This forum is the best source in trading because you can read here the actual experience of some traders, advises and their strategies. But even if you will read or watch tons of information about trading still the best teacher would be experience. You can start by trading small amount and if you can already determine what suits you then you can trade higher amount. Trading is not just about buying low and selling high because there are times when you have to give up or sell low in order to have bigger profit in other pairs and emotions play a big role so make sure you can manage it and not a hindrance when you trade.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:35:35 AM

I agree. This forum is the best source in trading because you can read here the actual experience of some traders, advises and their strategies. But even if you will read or watch tons of information about trading still the best teacher would be experience. You can start by trading small amount and if you can already determine what suits you then you can trade higher amount. Trading is not just about buying low and selling high because there are times when you have to give up or sell low in order to have bigger profit in other pairs and emotions play a big role so make sure you can manage it and not a hindrance when you trade.
Yeah you have a good point. This forum is one of the best way to learn how to trade. There are many topics here in forum that has realated to trading. I prefer to you to read everyday about trading. I can say that you can become a good trader by reading many post in this forum.
Alex machine

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
There is actually a book on cryptocurrency trading on Amazon. It brought me upto speed on reading charts, support and resistance, EMA(Exponential Moving Averages) and how to trade easily and fast with an app on play store. here's the link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074RCVY31
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: