Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17503 times)
saheng

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
really, this forum contains all the information about bitcoin very complete, it just takes a little patience to find what is needed.
one of them this might help you a little..
http://www.learntotradebitcoinonline.com/http://digitaldefynd.com/best-courses-for-learning-bitcoin-earning-mining-and-trading/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyJiDzNya1gIVE5VoCh3MdwByEAAYASAAEgJh_PD_BwE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:41:10 PM

Dive in and learn for yourself. What you have a basic understanding of the exchanges, I'll basic understanding of the parents, and a basic understanding of what an Ask bid and last price on her, the best way to learn is to get in there and lose some money. This isn't as complicated as anything like the Forex Market doesn't have a lot of codes and doesn't have a lot of jargon.

Yes right, so once you get in there and start feeling your way around that's what you're going to learn the most. Side note, never trade or exchange with any money that you can't afford to lose. These are the three basic tips but you will learn a lot more when you actually trade and not just learn to trade. There is difference between learning only and applying the learning to work or trade in this case.
                            From my own experience you should apply what you have learned or read from those guides, to think that it is easy for us to read than the actual application of certain process. Before you start learning you should have consider that trading is really risky and you have to accept what comes next or the consequences of those actions you made, losing is also part of the experience to become a knowledgeable trader and remember to keep learning even when you already started applying what you have learned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:04:18 PM

Youtube is the best source for me. I would advise you pick any topic on Cryptocurrency trading and focus  on it for a day or two you'll be good to go 2weeks
Yeah it is true. You can learn a lot of information about the trading world by watching in the youtube and also read many articles in this forum or search in the google about how to learn to trade.
I suggest that if a person wanted to learn more about trading the best source would be youtube and google. You could watch all the videos and search all the infos. We are in the modern world now, and almost all the answers to a question can be found on the internet. And also ask the people with experience.

Potchi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:51:18 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
I can suggest that reading through some forums can also help you to know more about tradings. But also you could search some videos at youtube or maybe you could search infos at online. Everything you need to know can be found on the internet. And maybe you could also ask people who has experience at tradings.

gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:19:14 PM

Actually in this field , reading books about the bitcoin trading and bitcoin trading are not muchh better but matters only the experience that you will got from loss and also with profit .
Here i myself was using thr trading signals from my few experienced friends who are in this field about 1-2 years ago seneor , so for me it wad easy to make trade for small profit .
But still therr was something that i don't like , that was the prediction ownself , at that time i was dependent at another person , so I started to understand about it myself and making daily analysis about tue coins .
And finally i made better experience after 1 month of hard work and than finally i understand that what is the better thing in the trading ,.
We should buy those less popular coin in very small amount , and buy high profile coins in bulk amount but se should remain careful that don't buy at high price .
Second thing is that we should have idea that how much the price of the coins usually get fluctuate in day/week/month because these types of understanding helps us to make easily 4-5% earnings daily .
Yeah you can go for learning about bitcoins through online tutorials available on YouTube and online courses available on various websites. You can involve yourself in group discussions to learn that what is the best time to buy bit coins and what’s the best time to sell them to have profit.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

Youtube is the best source I can tell you now. You will find a lot of informative videos which will help you to understand the market dynamic and start with trading. However, unlike forex, I don't know any signal service for bitcoin. But if you closely track the market for one or two days and follow the crypto currency news, you will start understanding when to buy and when to sell.

DOn't try to play with too many altcoins. Try one or two pairs and start trading with that. I will recommend, start trading with USD or EUR as of now because they are easy to understand. Always remember, patience is the key quality you need to become a successful trader.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:38:10 PM

Well for me the best sources to learn trading is through internet just type in google your specific trading interest. One example is this forum you can read discussions and you will learn from a lot from it. And one more you should try a live trading for you to experience how it goes and from there you will learn a lot it would be a lot easier if you could try the mainstream trading.

Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

I wish I have read this post before hand. I am still learning traiding though I have already learned some basic knowledge of it.
If I will be a first time trader then I will follow what most people here are saying. Focus first on just a pair or two value. Say bitcoin and usd. That is too see what to do and learn. Btc has the highest volume afterall.
Try out trading with a small amount first, or if you want to go risk free, just follow an altcoin listing then monitor its price. Make a mental note when you think it is a good time to buy, and see if the price goes your way.

Do not start out buying multiple altcoins at once if you are not experienced yet. Trade altcoins that are relatively large in volume and avoid buying coins with low prices like 1-10 satoshis each as they might be abandoned and have no 'potential' to grow.
This is my first lesson that I learned and also my first mistake.  Buying coins without reading the platform. Wasted a lot and invested on a shitcoin. I guess you'll never learn the lesson if you haven't try making mistakes.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:03:16 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
I also see this forum as a good way for people to get information about the system of bitcoin in regards to trading. And the best part of having this forum as mode of learning in trading is the fact that you could actulay earn by simply posting and applying on a signature camapagin that could give you an opportunity to earn more.
This forum is the best place to find information and news about altcoin and Bitcoin but it can not teach you to develop skills in trading. If you want to develop skills, the best way is to look for a professional trader who will guide their experience for you and learn the trade from the reality, and you should look for a book called "trading in the zone". It is pretty good, talk about the psychological and emotional management when trading, but all is the theory, practice and experience in the market is still the most important

Yes this forum is really a big help for everyone who are in cryptocurrency because almost everything are here. To be honest I learned almost everything from here though I still use google and youtube when I want to read and watch about trading.
Cryptomillionaires

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:06:49 AM

This eBook and group helped me a fucking lot. Up at least 870% so far, I was like you, they were the 3rd group I found, now it's the only group I am in. This is the link to their ebook, it is only meant for members haha, but enjoy. It is a great start: https://cryptowhale.co/make-money-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

If you want to learn about trading. So you should read this forums trading discussion section. Even you can learn more from google or other trading related blogs and websites.
sishahid

Activity: 212

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:02:32 PM

You can search the web for this query also see the video on youtube. Books will help you to learn. But I think It is the greatest place to discuss trade. Here you will find all information related to the trade. This is a good way for learning and earning for newbies on this site. Just ask freely here to other members.
grayhound

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:13:44 PM

For me the best source to learn trading is this forum as well as the actual trading. If you will do the actual trading that is one source you could definitely learn the do's and dont's just like trial and error.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

Experience is best for learning about trade. if you every day buy sell some alt coin you can know when you need buy or sell. other have many blog site that talk abou trade. if you follow this site you can growth  your skrill. i tell first you start with some satoshi.
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:13:27 PM

many traders are getting the source of articles about coin and some youtube adri videos. but more traders are trading while monitoring price movements usd-BTC, or compare prices from some markets.
Radoyan1188

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:23:29 AM

you start trade with some satoshi. if you buy and sell regularly you can guess about coin price. experience is best source to develop skill for trade. other you follow some blog article that regularly discussion about alt coin.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:27:19 AM

There are lot´s of sources and even courses and formations on trading and markets. As crypto is very specific, without a solid history established i still feel the best sources are informal ones. The number one source still remains this forum. there is a lot of free and quality info around. Study a little around google and then try to post more specific questions. People will be willing to help you for sure.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:01:41 PM

I also want to learn trading because based of what i read here trading is the best way to earn bigger amount of bitcoin. And I do agree with you that this forum is the best source of information about trading world. Most of the people here are very helpful they don't hesitate to share their knowledge and ideas and they will also give you some advice and techniques as well.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:14:11 PM

I also want to learn trading because based of what i read here trading is the best way to earn bigger amount of bitcoin. And I do agree with you that this forum is the best source of information about trading world. Most of the people here are very helpful they don't hesitate to share their knowledge and ideas and they will also give you some advice and techniques as well.

Yes.Forum is the best way to learn bitcoin.If you do trading means, you can easily learn the trading. If you act wisely means, you will get very huge profit in trading. You must do practice of trading, to know more about trading. Even you can get some bitcoin from trading.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:25:18 PM

Yes.Forum is the best way to learn bitcoin.If you do trading means, you can easily learn the trading. If you act wisely means, you will get very huge profit in trading. You must do practice of trading, to know more about trading. Even you can get some bitcoin from trading.

Nope, where you will learn trading here. Some may share trading article here in the forum but you will not be able to get the proper information from the member here. I will say that Youtube videos for trading in concern sites will be shared by any user there. Repeatedly you can play and find the clarity details.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: