Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17506 times)
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:13:59 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

This forum alone is already a good source to learn trading we will learn it from the experiences of the members of this forum. Youtube has video tutorial that is also a good source. But the best source would be the actual trading we have to do the actual for us to learn from personal experience but we should do it with minimal investment only because we cannot afford big losses for trial and error.
If you want to have verbal knowledge about trading, then you can watch the videos and tutorials, you can seek guidance from the experienced traders and you can even join this forum. But you will get to know actual things only when you will get into trading by yourself. That will be the time when you will get a real lifetime lesson. So go with small amount in the beginning and learn the things well.
There are many fake and false information and knowledge on youtube and video. Crypto trading is a new kind of thing and I believe that you can only learn by yourself or through some master, veteran traders. Many people claiming that they are good traders and start making videos on youtube but according to what I have seen, they are not good at all and I can ensure that they do not invest their money in crypto trading at all. They just make videos for money
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

I'm currently depending on youtube, watching and learning through videos and know how it works. I recommend youtube learning for newbies like me.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:59 PM

I bought some guides on the internet for about $80 each one, and i have to admit that i learned a lot with them, because they told me how to do my own analysis, how to take profit from the market, and how to recognize good opportunities to enter into the market, so i earned more money than what i invested in the guides, so it is worth for me.
anyway, there are free ways to learn how to trade, you only need to find them.

Some of these guides truly can be helpful, no doubt and they can make anyone quickly understand those little details they could have missed from free learning. However, not everyone have the opportunity to curve out 80 bucks from the little they have, so in that way, rather than waiting to get that little bucks to buy the book, can just use the available resources to learn and practice with the little they have.

All the same, good one mate! Happy the book worked for you cause there are so many books out there that are waste of funds and it won't be bad if you can share the book you have used so as to benefit others. Cheers!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:39:42 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

first you have to read few books about trading next gather experience from who already in trading. target your aim.
goto seminar classes and observe that points. if you work more in btc trading you can earn more profit. in trading has few losses also. so carefully take steps. in trading has more experience persons so take suggestions from them.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:51:29 PM

For me i just learned in the exchanges and i sometimes read in some websites and made me more better trader.

richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:17:35 PM

For me, the best sources to learn trading are found here in this forum because there are many members here are a great traders. So if you ask something about trading here in this community for sure you will get a good answer.
Even if you want to use this forum, you still have to be careful cause not everyone post or thread is what reading as some are just good for the signatures beneath them.
I will advise If you want to use this forum, you take your time, correlate what you are getting here from what you may get from other resources and see how far it gets you. Just a little quick hint from a brother. I wish you the best.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

You can learn in various sources in YouTube, here in this very forum, and on websites that offer you some sort of crash courses, you will get some sort of idea. But be careful, don't listen to what people recommend you to buy or sell, because experienced traders don't want you to get profits, oh wait, people in general don't want you to get even a $ for free. So go your own and shine, that would be the best.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

You can learn in various sources in YouTube, here in this very forum, and on websites that offer you some sort of crash courses, you will get some sort of idea. But be careful, don't listen to what people recommend you to buy or sell, because experienced traders don't want you to get profits, oh wait, people in general don't want you to get even a $ for free. So go your own and shine, that would be the best.
watching some youtube videos regarding on trading will help you a lot but yes thats right dont listen for what someone told you to buy make your own study for what you must buy then after that the source you must gonna do also for you to learn is your experience of trading trying to invest in a very small amount this is the easy way for you to understand what is trading all about.
Notmyfault7

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:34:31 AM

I prefer to use a demo to practice , and search famous trading strategy ,to copy or to learn
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:44:47 AM

I prefer to use a demo to practice , and search famous trading strategy ,to copy or to learn

Thats  good idea also. For me I started on youtube tutorials then I pen an account on poloniex. Their I started buying and selling. I am losing but its ok because its only a small amount. It is my desire to learn to start trading in actual trading site.

pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:58:12 AM

I learn how to trade because of my classmates however, I also learn new things here in this forum. Hence, if I am going to give you a site wherein you could gain new knowledge I will recommend this forum because there are few topics here are all about trading and you could ask some tips from those people who have already knew about this trading
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:56 AM

Spend money.

Lose money

Spend money

Lose money

Invest money and HODL

make money

Repeat
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:04:23 AM

As others have warned, learning to trade well is a lot of hard work and takes a lot of patience, and be warned that the majority of traders fail sooner or later.  But I think it's important to keep it as simple as you can.  Learn some of the basics of trading from Youtube and this forum.  Look up some basic technical analysis techniques including support and resistance, divergence, and basic patterns like double tops/bottoms and head-and-shoulders patterns.  Once you have some idea of what you're doing, transfer some bitcoin to an exchange that has very low trading fees (most do), and start trading with very small amounts at first--like maybe 1000 or 10,000 satoshis.  You want to have some skin the game so the trades are real, but you want them to be small enough that you can make rational decisions without being consumed by your emotions.  Trade like this until you become consistently profitable, doing more research and modifying your trading system as needed.  Then slowly increase your trade size so that you remain comfortable in your trades, and so that losing trades don't upset you.  It will take a while (could easily be years) to become good, but once you do, it will be very profitable.
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

Get over to youtube.

I lost so much money when I started trading.
I did not create a bitcoin talk account until I got serious with learning the steps.

Consider yourself headed in the right direction and ahead of the curve.

My favorite people on youtube are, crypt0, Datadash, and ivan on tech.

Best tech analysis and learning I have found are Coin mastery and Datadash
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:20:23 AM

For me, it would be youtube and btctalk. My friends shared a link from this site and it has tons of practices that I can apply to make a successful trade.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:00:36 AM

For me i just learned in the exchanges and i sometimes read in some websites and made me more better trader.
In order to increase the capital, we need to increase our skills which can be done by increasing our knowledge. Books are the best friends of a man. I believe in it. It is basically like you are listening to the great people of the world.

You come to discover what they though and how they looked at every matter. The best is to read on as many articles as possible and apply that knowledge in practical life also.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:46:45 PM

Get over to youtube.

I lost so much money when I started trading.
I did not create a bitcoin talk account until I got serious with learning the steps.

Consider yourself headed in the right direction and ahead of the curve.

My favorite people on youtube are, crypt0, Datadash, and ivan on tech.

Best tech analysis and learning I have found are Coin mastery and Datadash

There are really people who are comfortable in following tutorials via video rather than by only reading. Some of my colleagues hardly find to understand some of bitcoin trading basics at first just by reading that's why they want some video. Although it some kind of spoonfeed, it will gained good results once it was followed properly by those who watched.

Goodluck everyone.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

There are unlimited sources of learning trading if you are keen about it and reading articles form sites is one of them. There are numerous sites that provide much interesting and authentic info regarding trading and latest updates in the crypto market.

Moreover YouTube channels by real life traders are also worth watching. In my opinion, the best method is to practice trading with small amounts and earn form your own mistakes.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:18:56 PM

There are unlimited sources of learning trading if you are keen about it and reading articles form sites is one of them. There are numerous sites that provide much interesting and authentic info regarding trading and latest updates in the crypto market.

Moreover YouTube channels by real life traders are also worth watching. In my opinion, the best method is to practice trading with small amounts and earn form your own mistakes.
A little additional information is that a little research on which coin or token you are investing is one of the best thing to do especially the progress on how they work their coin. I've been seeing some coin that got dump due to the progress of their coin. Anyway,  best way is to experience trading on yourself and once you lose you will be able to figure out how it works and come back on it.
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:51:56 PM

In order to increase the capital, we need to increase our skills which can be done by increasing our knowledge. Books are the best friends of a man. I believe in it. It is basically like you are listening to the great people of the world.

You come to discover what they though and how they looked at every matter. The best is to read on as many articles as possible and apply that knowledge in practical life also.
While I agree that it's important to learn the basics from reading books and articles, in trading I think experience is more important than knowledge.  In fact, I think too much knowledge can hinder your trading if it makes everything too complex.  A couple good indicators is all you should need.  If you try using ten or twenty of them at once, you will find that you will not do better; you will probably do worse as you'll end up filtering out too many good trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: