Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
qwerr02

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

I think trading is best strategy to learn. I learn something from my mistakes. Not doing again the same mistakes will benefit for us.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
Just like what are they saying watching in youtube about trading is the best source to learn more about it.We can learn also here in this forum reading their opinion or comment is another knowledge and sources about trading.But the most important thing to learn is analyzing your strategy and skills you know from yourself.
Learning trading is easy now a days because a lot of literature is available in internet that help newbies to learn each and every thing about trading and most of users learn through YOUTUBE tutorials and that shows practical implementation of trading things and also this forum (bitcointalk.org) also help because there are a lot of people signed up here to share their experiences so that other can learn.
I have learnt on youtube within weeks what I would not have been able to learn from any book in years.

Some of this guys show you practical stuffs, share part of their knowledge and experience so that newbie traders can make it good when they are making their own decisions and I do not see any reason why anyone should not use these free resources to their own merit.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:37:18 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

The best sources to learn in trading is accepting your faults in times of failure, because you cannot learn and achieve success if you cannot  experience failure.every bitcoiner expert learn falling in the first time they trade  but  they always walk up and try to correct there mistake,until the time they gain more success and achieve more profits,because failure is a step towards success.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

The best sources to learn in trading is accepting your faults in times of failure, because you cannot learn and achieve success if you cannot  experience failure.every bitcoiner expert learn falling in the first time they trade  but  they always walk up and try to correct there mistake,until the time they gain more success and achieve more profits,because failure is a step towards success.

I think one of the source to learned trading is through searching online or social media links. This will give you ideas as to how trading works. Another source is through asking friends who has experience in trading because i believe experience is the best source of knowledge in any field of business.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

I think one of the source to learned trading is through searching online or social media links. This will give you ideas as to how trading works. Another source is through asking friends who has experience in trading because I believe experience is the best source of knowledge in any field of business.

We can take suggestions from experts, but we have many sources to learn about trading. There are many sources available on the internet. But crypto trading is not easy you must know the project details and which coin is having good future and how that coin is running from last few months everything you want a check. And invest small amount if you lose that money also no problem you will gain more information from that loss.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

I learned trading by:

1) Learning about economy and investments
2) Discuss with professionals
3) (Most important) Just try and learn from your fails
It was the most effective source of learning on how to start trading BTC and also how to win a successful trading. Also i do believe that learn from your mistakes is the most effective among the three. And i also considered reading useful tips from this forum, i swear it was worth it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

I think one of the source to learned trading is through searching online or social media links. This will give you ideas as to how trading works. Another source is through asking friends who has experience in trading because I believe experience is the best source of knowledge in any field of business.

We can take suggestions from experts, but we have many sources to learn about trading. There are many sources available on the internet. But crypto trading is not easy you must know the project details and which coin is having good future and how that coin is running from last few months everything you want a check. And invest small amount if you lose that money also no problem you will gain more information from that loss.
- Well, on the internet there are many sources that teach us about trading, from the basics to the expert knowledge, techniques and analytical skills, in short it is very full on youtube and forums, we should read and research careful. However, I just want to say that knowledge and reality are two very different things, we should know that, so when we have enough knowledge, we should look for someone who can be called an expert or have a lot of trading experience, study in them, may be costly but I believe they will teach you many things very interesting and worthy of what you spend, and they will help you make more breakthroughs and successes faster on trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

It is good reading about trading of crypto currency, but hearing from experienced people who has stayed long in trading will be of a more better impact, or you use the IQ trading app, it's useful.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:40:28 PM

There are many threads like this you can get knowledge from these threads.so Bitcoin forum is the best option for get knowledge about trading.you can also get knowledge by watching videos on YouTube and read articles on google.you can also read the cryptonews everyday for increase your knowledge and skills about trading.you can also get knowledge from your any friend who have knowledge about trading.so think this all sources are enough for learn trading and increase your trading skills.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

I think one of the source to learned trading is through searching online or social media links. This will give you ideas as to how trading works. Another source is through asking friends who has experience in trading because i believe experience is the best source of knowledge in any field of business.
The most important thing which matters the most is your own personal interest. If you are actually interested in learning of trade, then it is hardly a big deal to learn this thing. The best place from where you can get good piece of advice is this forum.

Other than this, you can read the articles related to that of trading on internet. Taking guidance from experts can also help you in learning the things.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:27:11 AM

It is much easier for me to understand if i am watching it so i watch at youtube about the basic trading it is much easier cause you can easily visualize, But i think if you really want to learn it is much better if you experience it yourself cause for me experience is the best teacher.

nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:04:27 AM

It is much easier for me to understand if i am watching it so i watch at youtube about the basic trading it is much easier cause you can easily visualize, But i think if you really want to learn it is much better if you experience it yourself cause for me experience is the best teacher.

I agree with you, experience really is the best teacher. However you can always find other ways to add your learning skills, although there are some who are visual learners there are also some who learns a lot through reading and doing research on google or something.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:29:00 AM

I think the best source in learning trading is through the experiences of expert traders. I gathered information by asking the strategies they are using in trading. With that i can learned trading and become a successful expert trader soon.

BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

There are some books for traders but actually there are online articles and books on how to trade with crypto currency especially to bitcoin. Forum is the best books to be learn about trading because there are many advices here that some experts already made.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:02:23 PM

First of all, you need to research of how to start trading because in trading we also need to have stock broker just like when we invest. We need to choose the right broker for us before we start then after you choose the great and the right broker for you, read some books, articles, follow the markets and also find a good mentor to have a better idea in trading.
Loope

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

I think trading is best strategy to learn. I learn something from my mistakes. Not doing again the same mistakes will benefit for us.
For me, the best source in order to learn trading is in market place, books of entrepreneur, business management because there is a lot of knowledge in trading. they experience how thing to be sold quick and easy, what is the best thing to considered in order to get more or a higher value of the thing that you want to sell. Eventually it depends upon on the technique that you use in order to gain more.

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Since you already asked to this section about learning trading then why not just roam around to this forum and read different topics because it can really help you to learn trading and to learn something new about trading that you never read before. This forum is almost for all the topics and i think that this forum is perfect suited to you.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:34:00 PM

Many threads here and in other forums talks about trading strategies. But believe me, the best trading teacher is experience. Nobody want to give his successful trading strategy.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
As i know also this forum is one of the best way to learn bitcoin and crypto also trading them.
But there is another way to learn it. You can search via internet for free or learn from expert but of course not free.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

Many threads here and in other forums talks about trading strategies. But believe me, the best trading teacher is experience. Nobody want to give his successful trading strategy.

This is funny but true!

I do not think traders will ever be confident in sharing their knowledge to a full extent! If it is possible, maybe only to some know-how.

Trading can also be attributed to luck, hence, traders cannot claim to be so expert on this even with the help of all software mechanism that is carefully developed to forecast future events.

All I can say is that Bitcoin trading is similar to any trading ventures, only that the former only stresses on Bitcoins.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: