Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17506 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

For me the best source is your experience, but if you are looking for some reference I think having more than 1 is good because if you rely in just a single source you won't hear or read anything about cryptos with just that. Social medias is becoming popular source of cryptos these days actually.
Continues education is really important, you can learn a lot also if you apply all the necessary information you trade so you can determine the big difference of theory and in actual practice, you will be making a lot of wrong decision when you are new in trading but that would make you improve your skills if you open yourself widely to learn from your mistakes, just be open minded and always seek for improvement.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

the best sources to learn trading are searching what is trending now...participate or read the discussion or participate in this forum...ask somebody who has  knowledge about trading

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:02 PM

Learning to trade alone is indeed difficult. If you have friends who have expertise in trading you can learn from your friends. Because the most powerful source is if you learn to the experts.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:28:44 AM

For me, the best sources of learning on the trading are this forum you can get all the information you want to know. Besides that some you can research to goggle there are a lot of the trading program or course there. Attending seminar about the trading is the big help to you to improve you’re trading skills.
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

Trading also depends on the experience of daily trading to learn the best sources of transactions, of course, the important Internet in our daily lives, which most of us rely on. On the Internet, if you search for any information, including transactions, now just click. Before books, magazines, and news reports, the way to learn trade is now.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

Actually, There are a lot of sources we could use. We are now the revolutionary era in which, We have access in the internet and social media. There are topics, books, articles, videos and etc. That tackles about the basics and the fundamentals of Trading (some are free but some will require you to pay). Also, If you have an extra money then you could enroll yourself in a training center or a school in which you can have a proper hands on training and 1 on 1 coaching.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

To learn trading is to do trading. You need to be familiar in an Exchange Site, you also need to know how to read buy and sell orders, predicting price to technical analysis and always be updated about the News.
This forum can also help you understand the fundamentals of trading through reading.
Youtube and Google can give a lot of information about Trading you just need to invest your time researching.
Honestly, there is no trouble to get knowledge about trading.
All things are avaiable on free source sites, Bitcointalk is also a good place to learning trading.
Use google to search, it is the only requirement.
I have learned alot from dailyfx.com and investing.com, these are the two very good websites that I refer to learn more about trading because I have an 8 years experience in forex trading and I have always followed these two websites and some big names like George Soros through their books and articles online, all this could really help you a lot in learning all those basics as well as technicals too.

lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
This forum is the best source of information about the trading world. You can learn a lot of information here by reading many posts and articles about trading and also search in the internet the techniques and some other information about the trading.
Well I definitely agree with you buddy. This forum is the best source of information about trading. Here you can read some techniques that expert trader are willing to share. And ofcourse you can also ask some advise that may help you to get better. And improve your skills in trading. Aside from that you can also see in this campaign the list of the site  that you may visit, for more knowledge and things you wanted to know in trading. Just keep on reading and educating yourself.
AliCris

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:49:08 AM

Youtube is the best thing that the Internet can offer at the moment. Reading various literature or browsing the pages of sites you will be confused a lot, and in the video lessons you will be explained in detail in very accessible language. It also discusses in detail different trading strategies. Also a huge amount of information can be found both on this and in other forums. The main thing to look.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

For me the best source of learning in trading is the forum because this forum have a loy of information about trading like startegy,  news,  information and ann thread that help to you in trading.  Many people for sure they get some information about trading here in this forum.  You can try to watch video in youtube about trading for sure they have also a lot of video that you can learn.  I think also they have  facebook group and telegram that get a lot of information about trading.  Making a research and discover new information.  But it's up to you what are the best source to get information about trading the important is you learned.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

I can not give a good solution to your question because honestly I have never been involved in the world of commerce, but my friend knows more about trading when asking for explanation to an experienced person, because he not only explains the theory but also demonstrates his practice.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
nofork_man

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

Your own experience. But if u wanna know some material like books thet it is Elliot waves theory and website trading view. It is my choice
doyayipaku

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

youtube has quite a few video tutorials for you, or some sites that sell ebooks too. However you have to practice regularly to improve your ability, I think you should spend a little money to trade first should not spend too much money.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

Maybe for me is, first check the supply of tokens how many of its supplies and check carefully the graph of the coins you want to buy, and watch every move of the tokens if it is below or above, and browse in cryptocurrency news.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Maybe for me is, first check the supply of tokens how many of its supplies and check carefully the graph of the coins you want to buy, and watch every move of the tokens if it is below or above, and browse in cryptocurrency news.

You are more active and find out about the coin and how the performance of the coin Wink
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

Some of the best sources on how to trade is by asking people who have already knowledge in trading. They will give you insights on how to trade and gives you opinion on where and when to trade. Also  you can watch some insights in youtube for you to know how to trade.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!

The best place you can get any information concerning trading is here on bitcointalk. There are so many threads dedicated to the teaching of how to trade successfully.
You can also go through some articles you will find on Google.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Self-education is a must, you should begin with this. But still need software to support trading, such as ALGORY.IO which will help traders. I suggest you look.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

Learning to trade alone is indeed difficult. If you have friends who have expertise in trading you can learn from your friends. Because the most powerful source is if you learn to the experts.
It is not possible for everyone to have a friend who is already trading so the best is to read out as much articles as possible about trading and also about the asset in which somebody is planning to invest. But the most important thing through which a trader can learn some real traits is by doing it practically. Trading is not a Theory. Experience matters a lot in this profession and that can happen only if someone starts trading in real.

TeamUp

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

This site is the best source to learn trading, I think i read few post regarding that they come from stocks trading and when they transfer to the crypto trading they say its different, they can only apply the basic of trading and they cant apply the technicality in stocks trading to crypto trading. I guess atm there is no books where you can learn trading in crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: