Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best sources to learn trading  (Read 17504 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:32:02 PM

I think this forum is the best place for you to learn about trading. There are a lot of topic about trading disscussion, you can get a lot of experience through these topics. Beside you can find out some trading training courses on the internet to learn more about it.
Just don't rely in what you are reading or what other people have experience, make yourselves the best source, control your emotions and stay positive and focus with what you want do in your life, you can have the idea from other people but we do have different strategies and perspecitive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Well i learnt a lot from different YouTube proffesionals that were explaining almost all the bitcoin ecosystem in just a few steps.

But most of the knowledge that i have is coming from my Forex skills, i used to make a lot of money from forex a few years ago, maybe all my skills are coming from that, lmao.

I also learnt from articles that I've read on Google that I used to search because I really wanted to learn about bitcoin. And from the knowledge I get from it I start to join here in this forum which gives me an additional knowledge and tips that I really needed to the next journey of my life here in the cryptocurrency. And I am very thankful to those who share their knowledge and experiences here in forum, I learned a lot.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

I think the best source of information is the one you asked. In this forum you find a lot of useful information, from beginners to the best traders. Interesting threads make you read more and more to be informed as much as possible and to increase your dose of knowledge.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
19mlmendoza82

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

AQGmvEGdwBDWpNmH23337qRVEdqj7wduzj

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

try to read lot of books on trading and appllication

husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:49:02 PM

Maybe you can find tutorial in website or discussion forum and watch ing youtube for more. But, for good choice, you must practicing all about your find with your own. The poin is you must learn with all apart of your body, not just brain dan fantasy. Maybe you must sacrifice some money to try it out with your hand and find the cure.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:04:55 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
The best place to learn about trading bitcoin and altcoins is YouTube. When I'm starting out I used to learn a lot from YouTube trading tutorials by different people. There are so many great video tutorials on YouTube and all you have to do is take your time everyday to go and learn. 
tushkanych

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

I feel like i miss the boat or missing the even bigger one.  Huh As i want to develop new skills on trading i would like to know more about trader sources. What sites they use or which news sources they follow. And is there any book e-book you can advice? Thank you all answers!
The best place to learn about trading bitcoin and altcoins is YouTube. When I'm starting out I used to learn a lot from YouTube trading tutorials by different people. There are so many great video tutorials on YouTube and all you have to do is take your time everyday to go and learn. 
I agree, YouTube is the first source of information about trading, where you can get a lot of fresh information and it will be well understood. The book is also good, but video will be much faster, and the time in the trade means a lot.
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:02:50 AM

There are a lot of good source to gain trading skills. But what I did and I think most people dose is watching in youtube. There are many uploaded videos there about trading strategies and it helps me to easily understand the flow of trading. Also by those videos you can also gain skills because some of them show the step by step about trading. In watching those videos I also found interest in reading books to add on in my learning’s. There are a lot of books that can be bought in typical bookstore that also teach trading and it is very reliable and helpful in gaining knowledge about trading.
Night4G

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

There are a lot of good source to gain trading skills. But what I did and I think most people dose is watching in youtube. There are many uploaded videos there about trading strategies and it helps me to easily understand the flow of trading. Also by those videos you can also gain skills because some of them show the step by step about trading. In watching those videos I also found interest in reading books to add on in my learning’s. There are a lot of books that can be bought in typical bookstore that also teach trading and it is very reliable and helpful in gaining knowledge about trading.

I thought that only reading will teach you different strategies in trading, I think I need to try to watch in youtube to learn more about trading, I guess this is the best idea to gain profits without losses

rejin29x

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

The best resources are came from our own ideas where you can read those tips and guidance for you to start in trading since you were here i suggest you to go into altcoin discussion and other thread here in forum you can choose what ever you wanna read also google can help you with that if you don't apply it you will never learn on how you can start with that things.
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

The best sources to learn trading are reading books, watch some clips about trading. Also, by the used of internet, we are easy for us to know about everything especially Trading. And, through monitoring and looking for the Trading Chart (inflation and deflation), this chart may used as basis in what time and day we should Trade.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

There are part's of sources and even courses and arrangements on exchanging and markets. As crypto is particular, without a strong history set up despite everything I feel the best sources are casual ones. The main source still remains this gathering. there is a considerable measure of free and quality data around. Concentrate a little around google and after that endeavor to post more particular inquiries. Individuals will help you without a doubt.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

I am not analyzing in depth Crypto charts yet. But As I was in to Forex since significant time I know how to do it. So, I Think I will be able to learn it . What I understood is in Crypto market analyzing more focus goes to Chart patterns analyzing as TA.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

I think the best sources to learn trading are of course here at bitcointalk.org and google but if you want to understand it better or you are more comfortable if someone is explaining it to you just ask your friend or watch youtube videos. I think that is thebest way to learn trading
Night4G

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

I think the best sources to learn trading are of course here at bitcointalk.org and google but if you want to understand it better or you are more comfortable if someone is explaining it to you just ask your friend or watch youtube videos. I think that is thebest way to learn trading

good to hear that the best source to learn about trading is here in our forum. but you can also learn in youtube if you can't understand by reading. in youtube there is a step to step on how to earn in trading.

bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Learned lesson from trading , I did do day trade and lost everything due to panic selling since I was a noob back then and was fragile for volatility of the price. Then did some research read some books and watch some video in youtube . Though I don't do trades now since i prefer holding for sometime and take profit from holding.

Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

There are a lot of sites, videos, courses, all for free. The best way is to work with an experienced trader, because nothing can replace direct experience.
Make a demo forex account, and start, just to understand the game.
Be careful, crypto is more risky than forex.

patapon49

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

The forums have taught me almost everything personally
rejin29x

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

before starting with crypto trading, it's a good idea to get the "basica" right. Investopedia.com has a fantastic array of topics that you can choose from, starting from novice up to advanced. Learning things such as demand/supply (basic economics) will be fundamental steps to becoming a good trader, I'd start there
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:58:23 AM

You should start with babypips.com and after graduating there if you understood the lessons there correctly then you should already have an idea about trading. The lessons are intended for forex trading but since it is still trading then it is still the same because it is the same people that are trading and the most important part of it is understanding the train of thought of the traders understanding why they buy or sell a certain coin. You can search in youtube too because there are so many traders who good in teaching about crypto trading. In this forum alone, there are valuable information that you can  get. It is up to you what information you want if you wanted to do your research.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: